47 and over is where trouble begins

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
height 178 shoe size 10UK / 11US

42 eu

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
ain't u like 5'11''? small wtf
5’11.5-6’0, yeah pretty small lol, tho I don’t feel like they are, but Idk. Maybe it makes me look taller

it's not too big
you can easily find shoes on that size
47 and over is where trouble begins
yeah that's why it's ideal because it's the most mogger one and still findable

Prison staff just gave me velcro and slip in shoes since they took my shoelaces after a rope attempt and i just found out i'm only an 8UK (9US) size shoe. fucking over. i'm a feetcel and i've been looking like a clown this entire time

EDIT: Drop your height as well
45-46 eu at 182

• +1
5’11.5-6’0, yeah pretty small lol, tho I don’t feel like they are, but Idk. Maybe it makes me look taller
''look taller'' is cope

be taller. better to have the assets of a tall person without the legs, just get ll

looking tall while being manlet means you have incurable manlethood

Yeah my class mates used to say, huge dick too.
one of my friends is 190 and wears 49 has to get them custom made, looks like a clown

• +1
Nah he actually showed me (no homo) his dick is legit 7+ inches nbp

@ShawarmaFilth he's probably one of the only few who are true 7ins in this site

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yes, whats your shoe size?
43 at 166-168 cm

Is it considered big for my height? People say if your shoe size was big relative to your height then you'll probably grow in height

• +1
43 at 166-168 cm

Is it considered big for my height? People say if your shoe size was big relative to your height then you'll probably grow in height
Yes pretty big

• Love it
My lil bro mogs me doe sadly

He's 44 at 164 cms
my dad is 44 at 186, so you may grow taller than him, but its more likely he’ll grow taller

• So Sad
my dad is 44 at 186, so you may grow taller than him, but its more likely he’ll grow taller
It's kinda dumb how I'm hairy (arm & leg hair) and have a big foot size relative to my height yet my voice is cucked and my face is neotenous at 18

• +1
It's kinda dumb how I'm hairy (arm & leg hair) and have a big foot size relative to my height yet my voice is cucked and my face is neotenous at 18
Yeah, but voice deepens alot after 18, just look at cavill, what makes your face neotenous

• +1
Yeah, but voice deepens alot after 18, just look at cavill, what makes your face neotenous
Mfs always assume I'm a middle schooler (13-15) stranger males get sometimes surprised when they learned that it was my last year of HS

Also can't grow any proper facial hair

Also small head/skull (from my dad)

• +1
Mfs always assume I'm a middle schooler (13-15) stranger males get sometimes surprised when they learned that it was my last year of HS

Also can't grow any proper facial

Thats your culprit, I also assume you have feminine features?

• +1
''look taller'' is cope

be taller. better to have the assets of a tall person without the legs, just get ll

looking tall while being manlet means you have incurable manlethood
Lol, I’m fine with my feet size, I wouldn’t want bigger. Big feet look weird af you autist

i'm 7 inch nbp it's not that impressive

everyone i have spoken to here claims 7in too

• JFL

Also can't grow any proper facial hair

Same on all except i'm 20 and i have a big skull

• +1
Lol, I’m fine with my feet size, I wouldn’t want bigger. Big feet look weird af you autist
not feet size, height, my point was small feet are never good ''look taller'' is bs, you're either tall or you're not and it's worse to be a walking catfish because you are literally unfixable

over if you dont have clown feet in 2024
i like the way bigger shoes look they just feel higher quality

i hope this means i have a lot of growing to do, no way i have the same shoe size as my mom as a man and my dad literally has an 11uk just fucking lol

i like the way bigger shoes look they just feel higher quality

i hope this means i have a lot of growing to do, no way i have the same shoe size as my mom as a man and my dad literally has an 11uk just fucking lol
i dont think it means anything tbh

Whats his bp?