Dropping Retin A again

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I am not someone who would fall for placebo shit JFL I joined back in mid 2019 but ded I notice less undereye after like 2 weeks of using tretinoin.

I wonder if this could be transepidermal water loss (something I'm really prone to) and makes it look like I'm losing volume.

I don't have the answers. But I'm quitting again.

Just don't apply it near your under eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Damn, I just ordered mine

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
did you apply it near your eye area?

I'm starting to realize every time you fuck with your body in a way that it's not naturally supposed to do, you are always going to have consequences in some way. Every single time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Dunkelheit and RAITEIII
Just don't apply it near your under eyes?
did you apply it near your eye area?
Yes and no. I only apply up to the skin that's covering the automatic bone BUT I'm pretty sure it spreads anyway even if it's a little bit, especially during sleep.

Do not worry guys though. Just use it and check what happens lmao. Most likely you'll be fine it's just that unfornitaly I have very subhuman looksmaxxing related genetics lol.

Also as I mentioned earlier, it could have a lot to do with TEWL as I don't think fat loss can occur at such rate.

I do see my undereye sunken though. Otherwise wouldn't have made this thread and it's not the first time that happens.
I'm starting to realize every time you fuck with your body in a way that it's not naturally supposed to do, you are always going to have consequences in some way. Every single time.
Unironically that's my life. I can't looksmax anything without some terrible repercussion.

Stop hairloss? Goodbye development.

Enhanced development? Speed up hairloss.

And so on... XD nature really intended to make sure subhumans remain subhumans for eternity so only the ultimate gigachads can reign in this world.

Just give me the rope alread

Meltdown

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
I have been on it for almost a week, 0.05% strength and I don't see any difference in my eye support, my eye support is not terrible
but not great, but it hasn't changed, will open a thread if I see a difference

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII