Dropping university

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
I don't like what I'm studying. It's biology and I hate it. I study the day before for every exam but I was too high inhib and depression maxed to change. Also my parents neglected attention me so I didn't want to tell them.

Now I need a new path in life. Problem is I gave up on everything since I started uni.
Used to like video editing, directing, chemistry, sometimes math, I like tutoring. I would like physical jobs too like firefighter, police, electrician or w.e. Just don't know, don't want to make more mistakes. Tbh think I'll work full time till I figure it out

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 275 and 9 others
Biology has a whole new meaning with the blackpill tho.
I know a guy irl who has a phd in evolutionary biology, I talk to him about blackpill related stuff and he knows whats up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 275 and 22 others
Biology has a whole new meaning withthe blackpill tho.
I know a guy irl who has a phd in evolutionary biology, and I talk to him about blackpill related stuff and he knows whats up.
Imagine if he was a girl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3202, cardiologist and 1 other person
What year are you? If it's first year then it's alright to drop bcs you didn't wasted so much time but if it is more than one year than kinda sucks.

biology is high E so better drop out and do smth else

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, HighTGymcel and Drugs
Biology has a whole new meaning withthe blackpill tho.
I know a guy irl who has a phd in evolutionary biology, and I talk to him about blackpill related stuff and he knows whats up.
Because health is looksmax too, what you've been putting into your mouth matters as much as maxilla position

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, diggbicc and Deleted member 1464
Was thinking of doing biology, but the shit pay and amount of women in the field are major red flags tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 39, Vitruvian and 2 others
i hate my uni so much. i know no one here after years.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
I know a guy irl who has a phd in evolutionary biology, I talk to him about blackpill related stuff and he knows whats up.
Goblin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I don't like what I'm studying. It's biology and I hate it. I study the day before for every exam but I was too high inhib and depression maxed to change. Also my parents neglected attention me so I didn't want to tell them.

Now I need a new path in life. Problem is I gave up on everything since I started uni.
Used to like video editing, directing, chemistry, sometimes math, I like tutoring. I would like physical jobs too like firefighter, police, electrician or w.e. Just don't know, don't want to make more mistakes. Tbh think I'll work full time till I figure it out
Can’t you just change majors

Don't
As Tupac once said "Mama told me never stop until you bust a nut"
Just get your degree out of the way bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AraTe and 5 others
i am leaving uni too, for the second time now. gl.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, carnage, turkproducer and 4 others
Of course he knows

dom man can survive and reproduce

Fire fighters get pretty good pay in some american cities

do Biochemistry and run a lab like Haidut

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Vitruvian
Was thinking of doing biology, but the shit pay and amount of women in the field are major red flags tbh
The only reason to do biology is if you're premed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Vitruvian, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
This nibba posts about dropping out of college in Successes jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Chadelite, Deleted member 3990 and 4 others
Just do IT man.
Easy money after you get a degree and job.

This nibba posts about dropping out of college in Successes jfl
It’d be a sort of success if he actually knew what he was doing and knew how to move forward, but he doesn’t. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
Contemplating doing the same OP.

Studying politics and philosophy at a top UK uni. Prior to uni it was a casual interest, but I don't like the specific topics we're taught nor the way it's taught.

The course is very reading-intensive and I don't have the ability to sit and concentrate on any one thing for more than about 30 minutes at a time.

I don't care about my grades and mostly write essays and study for exams the day before. My results are usually average.

I don't attend any of my lectures and seminars because I really don't care. It feels like a nuisance rather than a goal and to top it off I have no money because the place is too expensive.

Just want to drop out and do something physically demanding, high stress and important. Like emergency services, firefighting or police, whichever has less paperwork.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Chadelite, Mateusz74 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadelite, Mateusz74 and 3 others

Studying politics and philosophy at a top UK uni. Prior to uni it was a casual interest, but I don't like the specific topics we're taught nor the way it's taught.

The course is very reading-intensive and I don't have the ability to sit and concentrate on any one thing for more than about 30 minutes at a time.

I don't care about my grades and mostly write essays and study for exams the day before. My results are usually average.

I don't attend any of my lectures and seminars because I really don't care. It feels like a nuisance rather than a goal and to top it off I have no money because the place is too expensive.

Just want to drop out and do something physically demanding, high stress and important. Like emergency services, firefighting or police, whichever has less paperwork.
Try accounting

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 656

wtf lol, your majoring in philosophy? i heard thats not a great major, I would switch majors asap if i were you.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadelite, Mateusz74 and 2 others
wtf lol, your majoring in philosophy? i heard thats not a great major, I would switch majors asap if i were you.
It's practically free here. I never did it for the career. I just wanted to study something I'd enjoy and thought this'd be it.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
It's practically free here. I never did it for the career. I just wanted to study something I'd enjoy and thought this'd be it.
damn, so do you have any career in mind? I think your 19-20, you should prolly think about it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
damn, so do you have any career in mind? I think your 19-20, you should prolly think about it lol
I consider myself far too young for long-term plans tbh. I'll think about that once I'm in nearing 30. For the time being I just want to gymcel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chadelite, DidntRead and 4 others
I already make more than what my degree career will give. But maybe the biology would have more opportunities, it's just fucking boring and I hate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Since it is at a top university it is pretty good. Some big companies recruit directly from the best universities. The status of the university matters as much as the course

I would carry on with it even if you dislike it.
A biology degree from a good University will be advantageous for future jobs you go for - having a degree in sciences implies higher IQ and looks good on a CV.
It's only a few years, and you can try and enjoy Uni outside of your course so that life isn't miserable.

I would carry on with it even if you dislike it.
A biology degree from a good University will be advantageous for future jobs you go for - having a degree in sciences implies higher IQ and looks good on a CV.
It's only a few years, and you can try and enjoy Uni outside of your course so that life isn't miserable.
cope

Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
university is gay anywya

Biology is an incredibly flexible degree. I would recommend against dropping out.

No point in doing something detrimental to yourself because you're depressed. Might make things even worse.

Obviously up to you, though.

This is the reason I want to switch from physics to biology. Physics is 95% male, everyone is incel. At least there's pussy to be fucked at biology.