Dude I just realized 21% of my life is already past me man (assuming I live to averge age)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
And I have nothing to show for it holy shit man, I’m not far off death dude like it’s fucking insane how fast time passs by

One day I was in 8th grade zoom calls the next I’m a month away from graduating highschool. And I’m still KHHV

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It feels like it was just yesterday when I was beginning high school. 13 years old, my whole life in front of me. I even got a relashonsho at 15/16 man but it didn’t last long

But then, puberty happened. I am now am almost 18. No social life. No friends. No girlfriend. Ugly as fuck. Nothing just darkness

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It feels like it was just yesterday when I was beginning high school. 13 years old, my whole life in front of me. I even got a relashonsho at 15/16 man but it didn’t last long

But then, puberty happened. I am now am almost 18. No social life. No friends. No girlfriend. Ugly as fuck. Nothing just darkness
Only chads look forward to life at that point right

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Pei
U can’t be that ugly if u got a gf at 15 tbh. Ur life only just began

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
im way more hopeful and optimistic than you at almost 20.

And I have nothing to show for it holy shit man, I’m not far off death dude like it’s fucking insane how fast time passs by

One day I was in 8th grade zoom calls the next I’m a month away from graduating highschool. And I’m still KHHV
Yea I’m few years older than you 19 and a half and u say wtf

i have 21% left.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jova
In like 30-35% through my lifespan already.