Dude wtf clubs suck

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Just went to a night club to see what would happen, spoiler alert nothing did. What the fuck is this. I ruined my night rest. I am making this thread at 6 AM rn. Why did no foids give any fucking SOIs. Am I too low trust to be approachable? I just don’t get it. Everywhere around me there were ugly ass normies kissing and shit. Would you guys know what I did wrong?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, FacialStructure404, Danish_Retard and 25 others
it's all luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, ambi and grief
I usually slay from instagram and girls i already knew. I am new to clubbing but i expected some better results. Am I just unlucky or should I ascend even more?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, noodlelover, ambi and 1 other person
Truth

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
it's all luck
Thanks, that’s what I was explaining too, to my friend. I kept on saying “life is a game of luck”

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi, distance decay and grief
Just went to a night club to see what would happen, spoiler alert nothing did. What the fuck is this. I ruined my night rest. I am making this thread at 6 AM rn. Why did no foids give any fucking SOIs. Am I too low trust to be approachable? I just don’t get it. Everywhere around me there were ugly ass normies kissing and shit. Would you guys know what I did wrong?
Social pill
If you aren't in a well known social group no one's gonna care about you, only truly attractive men would get results even alone in the club and they have to be ntmaxxed also.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, turkproducer, tombradylover and 10 others
Got to the club to have fun. Not get attention from foids.

That’s ironically what gets their attention. When you have a full life on your own.

I think thats the trick.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lebronjames23, normie_joe, Danish_Retard and 12 others
Only tall NT guys succeed there

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, noodlelover and 5 others

That’s ironically what gets their attention. When you have a full life on your own.

I think thats the trick.
Redpill cope
Just be the life of the party, bro!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim, AlexBrown84, Ricky212 and 7 others

I think thats the trick.
You know what, you are actually right. Thanks for these words they changed my perspective.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lebronjames23, tombradylover, Bloatedcelbag and 5 others
I don't have success at parties at all, unless I plan with some girl before, even as a solid above average humanoid. features like coloring mean almost nothing and being tall is almost everything. instagram and tinder are probably the way. also, I can't stand the party ambient, which probably makes me look like a fish out of water, don't know if it has negative effect but for sure isn't positive. maybe its the same for you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and got.daim
I don't have success at parties at all, unless I plan with some girl before, even as a solid above average humanoid. features like coloring mean almost nothing and being tall is almost everything. instagram and tinder are probably the way. also, I can't stand the party ambient, which probably makes me look like a fish out of water, don't know if it has negative effect but for sure isn't positive. maybe its the same for you
Well I’m 6’2 and I was going crazy on the shots so I killed my inhib with alcohol. Ah anyways next time I might get lucky dude who knows. Just gonna keep on focusing on better looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, ambi and grief
Yeah bc waiting for foids to show interest in you b4 you can enjoy yourself is a better strategy. 🤡
If you’re in a club you should be approaching like crazy dancing with girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover and ambi
I still had a fun time tho, forget about women. Me and my friend went to walk about the city and talk about a lot of stuff and then we climbed on some high ass buildings and watched the sun rise

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, poopoohead and Ricky212
Well I’m 6’2 and I was going crazy on the shots so I killed my inhib with alcohol. Ah anyways next time I might get lucky dude who knows. Just gonna keep on focusing on better looks
yeah so it's probably not that bad for you, just try it once again. to me it's a waste of time, i'm a 5'10.5 stylemaxxed prettyboy carried by coloring, I weight fucking 60kgs i'm not invisible but also nothing stands me at all in this environment. being tall and low inhib is probably the key, both thing's I lack

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
If you’re in a club you should be approaching like crazy dancing with girls
If you are enjoying yourself those interactions would come naturally. No need to force approaches. Putting the focus on the gurls. Showing desperation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, ambi and Zeta
yeah so it's probably not that bad for you, just try it once again. to me it's a waste of time, i'm a 5'10.5 stylemaxxed prettyboy carried by coloring, I weight fucking 60kgs i'm not invisible but also nothing stands me at all in this environment. being tall and low inhib is probably the key, both thing's I lack
Yeah for sure. I’ll keep going outside until I figured everything out. I had a lot of fun after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and grief
Yeah for sure. I’ll keep going outside until I figured everything out. I had a lot of fun after all
the biggest mog is having fun while being yourself and i'm not joking

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, ambi and Zeta
watch this vid from a bouncer

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and noodlelover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iMogEveryone and grief
I’ll check it out tomorrow. I’m curious what that beardlet has to say
dude is driving with only one hand for 20 minutes to hold a fucking microphone and yap about redpill game

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Clubs are meant for tall jacked low inhib dudes to slay. But if your 5’8+, good frame/physique, and low inhib you can prolly get ltbs and leftovers.

The one time I went to a legitimate club some ltb pajeeta was on my dick the whole and she initiated evt. Coulda hit but her 5’4 turbomanlet “boy bestfriend” cockblocked hard and forced her to go home jfl

• JFL
If you are enjoying yourself those interactions would come naturally. No need to force approaches. Putting the focus on the gurls. Showing desperation.
You gotta focus on what you want

• +1
if me and @Bojack is at the club we would be grinding on females and dancing with them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, autistic_tendencies and Zeta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and traveler
What’s your height OP?

Your probably autistic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover, SoundnVision and 1 other person
There is def something wrong with you. Like offputting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, noodlelover, Zeta and 1 other person
No shit

I have never been with a woman in a club, it is impossible to approach one being MTN

I enjoyed a couple for the party aspect and everything but coming back at 6 in the morning deaf and cold is too much.

• +1
Its because ur not ethnic

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and try2beme
Going to the club as an incel.
Spend money drinking poison.
Leave upset, eat big fatty kebab or pizza afterwards.
Go home and blow a big load all over yourself.
Wake up feeling suicidal.
The end

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tombradylover, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
What the fuck is a SOI