Dude wtf clubs suck

If you didnt even approach, that,'s on you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tombradylover, Ricky212 and 2 others
Just went to a night club to see what would happen, spoiler alert nothing did. What the fuck is this. I ruined my night rest. I am making this thread at 6 AM rn. Why did no foids give any fucking SOIs. Am I too low trust to be approachable? I just don’t get it. Everywhere around me there were ugly ass normies kissing and shit. Would you guys know what I did wrong?
it's the low trust if you and I were nomal we would slay

yeah alright, i am gonna do a rematch at that club. approaching n shi
don't let this retarded site convince you that you need a million iois to do anything

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, poopoohead and Zeta
I really like it. Going though the city, riding the bike, hitting the gym. Sun = instant mood boost

Edit: wtf I commented on the wrong post
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zeta and poopoohead
Redpill cope
Just be the life of the party, bro!!

its not cope, you obviously have to be goodlooking above a threshhold first but the most success ive had when going out is always when im least mindful of talking to women and only focusing on having fun with friends. being a sulking loner in a corner will make you never slay thats science fiction, specially if ur in college clubbing being extremely energetic and just having fun with your friends will instantly boost you because you look more NT and not like a loser.

Anyone not dancing around with their friends at clubs in the age ranges from like 18-23 looks extremely non nt so its best to do it.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Danish_Retard and Zeta
its not cope, you obviously have to be goodlooking above a threshhold first but the most success ive had when going out is always when im least mindful of talking to women and only focusing on having fun with friends. being a sulking loner in a corner will make you never slay thats science fiction, specially if ur in college clubbing being extremely energetic and just having fun with your friends will instantly boost you because you look more NT and not like a loser.

Anyone not dancing around with their friends at clubs in the age ranges from like 18-23 looks extremely non nt so its best to do it.
If you wanna be the clown jester while chad just stands there sipping his drink be my guest

Just went to a night club to see what would happen, spoiler alert nothing did. What the fuck is this. I ruined my night rest. I am making this thread at 6 AM rn. Why did no foids give any fucking SOIs. Am I too low trust to be approachable? I just don’t get it. Everywhere around me there were ugly ass normies kissing and shit. Would you guys know what I did wrong?
Bro dont stress about this i had a similar experience
Never take it serious bhai u are gl these women were probably there for attention etc

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Zeta
title should be "dude wtf clubs sucks for non chads"

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Zeta and noodlelover
If that's you in the pic, it's because you have a low trust face. You have to approach.

I have a high trust face, so girls approach me, and I get instant make-outs, and pull girls after a couple minutes of making out usually.

If you look too low trust, you get attraction easier, but they're going to be afraid of you. Ideal for club is tall, high trust face, and muscular.

you also look emotionally disturbed and angry in your pics.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and autistic_tendencies
I asked cuz clubbing starts at 14 where I live and obviously there are no slays :forcedsmile:. I thought you were in the same situation. Kinda suifuel for all of us you got nothing :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I asked cuz clubbing starts at 14 where I live and obviously there are no slays :forcedsmile:. I thought you were in the same situation. Kinda suifuel for all of us you got nothing :feelscry:
I’ll try again soon, there is no way I can’t get a slay from clubbing. I’ll update you guys

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and i_love_roosters
If you wanna be the clown jester while chad just stands there sipping his drink be my guest

you need to go out more not tryna be offensive, if you think that dancing with friends at the club is being a jester you need to wake up, you look more retarded sipping ur drink anti socially without conversing or dancing than the other way around, the clubs are made to dance and be social in, if ur just gonna sip ur drink quietly and low energy go to a nice bar or a pub where you sit down not a club lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zeta and noodlelover

he doesnt look approachable at all which means itll be harder for him to get slays off of just idling around with looks, people with good looks but softer aesthetics are more likely to be approached by girls its sad reality

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Zeta
he doesnt look approachable at all which means itll be harder for him to get slays off of just idling around with looks, people with good looks but softer aesthetics are more likely to be approached by girls its sad reality
Just have to keep in mind that I gotta do the work, that’s all

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
you need to go out more not tryna be offensive, if you think that dancing with friends at the club is being a jester you need to wake up, you look more retarded sipping ur drink anti socially without conversing or dancing than the other way around, the clubs are made to dance and be social in, if ur just gonna sip ur drink quietly and low energy go to a nice bar or a pub where you sit down not a club lol
Now that you mention it, I got bars and clubs confused.

I've never gotten laid at a club, that I can remember.

The clubs I've been too have been packed, guys occasionally grinding up on girls but mostly being rejected. Bars are way easier, even bars with loud music. Even with loud music, bars are a more chill less tense environment where girls are more sexually open, instead of sexually on the defensive.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Only cringey ethnics dance around the club like monkeys,
The cool people just stand around and socialize

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Zeta
Only cringey ethnics dance around the club like monkeys,
The cool people just stand around and socialize
Depends on the club, some clubs have music so loud that you can barely talk to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies and dragomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Clubs are one of the worst places fr.

Mostly because the ratio of men and women is always fucked. It's dark, so even if you are good looking it's hard to tell.

In clubs height mogs so hard. Frame helps.

You basically have to be an insane anomaly height and frame wise, have good hair, big skull and then you just go near foids and watch them grind.

Otherwise you go to clubs to get cucked like a little bitch and waste money.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
have you ever gone to a club or college party in the US???
Let me tell you the white people don’t dance around like monkeys
Go to a gay bar if you want to dance

• JFL
Bro girls won't come and approach you rape reverse gangrape you coz you have hunter eyes with a brick jaw lmfao
Get of this shit site and learn to approach max if you just stand in the corner nothing will ever happen
And even if you approach and get rejected then move on and approach another girl don't be a fuckin pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Danish_Retard and autistic_tendencies
Bro girls won't come and approach you rape reverse gangrape you coz you have hunter eyes with a brick jaw lmfao
Get of this shit site and learn to approach max if you just stand in the corner nothing will ever happen
And even if you approach and get rejected then move on and approach another girl don't be a fuckin pussy.
Yeah cold approach is actually the best strategy

if ur not approaching girls at clubs ur not even trying lmao. Legit my results improved exponentially when I low inhib cold approached vs just standing there hoping ppl come to me its a numbers game even for chads although they will be successful with cold approach almost every time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zeta and autistic_tendencies
if ur not approaching girls at clubs ur not even trying lmao. Legit my results improved exponentially when I low inhib cold approached vs just standing there hoping ppl come to me its a numbers game even for chads although they will be successful with cold approach almost every time
Also its just fun af, going around dancing, seeing which girls are receptive, which are not.

Dancing and hyping like crazy with friends and ransoms.
:feelsohh:

• +1