• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Salience and maxmendietta
maxmendietta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9380
just found out she used my tretinoin on her hands im gonna rope with a fucking butter knife tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
@Blackout.xl Care to respond?
my loyal slave nigger @Blackout.xl respond to your white overlord immediately and put down that poor cookie you're munching on with your cock-sucking blowjob lips

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 5634, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
my loyal slave nigger @Blackout.xl respond to your white overlord immediately and put down that poor cookie you're munching on with your cock-sucking blowjob lips
still injecting fillers into ur jaw my man?

This entire thread:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and maxmendietta
Fuark my mom is also absolute fucking cancer. I dreamt about strangling her and then somehow we had a shitton of guests invited and everybody turned quite, some younger people started crying. I was just pacing in front of them laughing, until I laughed so much I woke up jfl

Fuark my mom is also absolute fucking cancer. I dreamt about strangling her and then somehow we had a shitton of guests invited and everybody turned quite, some younger people started crying. I was just pacing in front of them laughing, until I laughed so much I woke up jfl
My mom is a faggot too. Are all moms just as stupid as foids? I wonder

I mean if you ACTUALLY spent some time working on your misogynistic views on women as objects and stopped objectifying them, then you could MAYBE get some sex.

I mean if you ACTUALLY spent some time working on your misogynistic views on women as objects and stopped objectifying them, then you could MAYBE get some sex.
I have no idea if your first post or this post or your signature are sarcasm or not...

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
just found out she used my tretinoin on her hands im gonna rope with a fucking butter knife tbh
I use it on my back and hands too, you are just fucking bluepilled, hands age too. Give me your mom's number.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511