Dying your hair jet black is a huge looksmax

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Adeebc55410f5ce0b43fcbe5507ea1c3

Elvis Presley had naturally light brown hair and always dyed his hair black. Same thing with Chase Hudson and Ian Somerhalder:

C91e959158f476f7b312b9e43cc88c5d
Png transparent ian somerhalder the vampire diaries damon salvatore elena gilbert boone carlyl

Chase hudson attends sylvania smart presents mashup la on news photo 1582662228
Unnamed 2

Combine this with blue eyes and you're a slayer just off coloring alone. There's rumors that Elvis wore colored contacts as well:

DbLo9GKU0AApdol

Even though Elvis had quite some failos (recessed maxilla, narrow lips, bloated face due to low bonemass) he still had incredible appeal, mostly due to his coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 4 others
View attachment 1185541

Elvis Presley had naturally light brown hair and always dyed his hair black. Same thing with Chase Hudson and Ian Somerhalder:

View attachment 1185544View attachment 1185542

View attachment 1185547View attachment 1185543

Combine this with blue eyes and you're a slayer just off coloring alone. There's rumors that Elvis wore colored contacts as well:

View attachment 1185549

Even though Elvis had quite some failos (recessed maxilla, narrow lips, bloated face due to low bonemass) he still had incredible appeal, mostly due to his coloring.
agree, i look a lot better w jet black hair, my current hair is dark brown but I miss the black colouring, think a redye is in order.

agree, i look a lot better w jet black hair, my current hair is dark brown but I miss the black colouring, think a redye is in order.
Have you tried colored contacts with it?

i love light brown hair

@volcelfatcel another user has joined the dark look side :blackpill:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Yo since half this forum has seen my face do you guys think I’d look good with black hair and brows? I already do black lashes and it’s an improvement for sure

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
Yo since half this forum has seen my face do you guys think I’d look good with black hair and brows? I already do black lashes and it’s an improvement for sure
black brows at least are a massive improvement for most people, it highlights eye area a lot. Not sure about hair itself

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
black brows at least are a massive improvement for most people, it highlights eye area a lot. Not sure about hair itself
Would dying eyebrows work for these:

D23336e16e5430c090a88cab47128534

My eyes are good but my eyebrows completely cuck me (not me in picture but similar eye area).

• +1
North Atlantid mogs.

• +1
Been using minox for 1 year and not much has changed. Like 5% denser.
Brutal not sure what you could do then because it's more of a density issue than color

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Brutal not sure what you could do then because it's more of a density issue than color
Recently got prescription strength minoxidil so hopefully that will speed things up. Seems like it's a very slow and long-term solution that takes years.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and volcelfatcel
I am Anglo. I think my hair will look weird dyed black as naturally I'm dirty blonde. Beard is on darker side though... Hmmm maybe I'll try it. I have dark green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You squint way too hard in your morphs lol
They look like autistic manchildren
They just fuse my eye area with theirs and give them my eye brows not my fault those niggas squint jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
They just fuse my eye area with theirs and give them my eye brows not my fault those niggas squint jfl
Their eye areas aren't stupidly narrow lol, you're squinting too much or your eye area is death
Screenshot 20210619 004530

My barrett morph

Yours

• +1
Their eye areas aren't stupidly narrow lol, you're squinting too much or your eye area is death
View attachment 1185658
My barrett morph
View attachment 1185659
Yours
I definitely have narrow eyes from what I've been told because of low set ridge and fat pads (high bf I hope to reduce some in the future by leaning) but yes that morph had probably my narrowest eye area others have come out better like my shimansky frontal morph.

View attachment 1185541

View attachment 1185544View attachment 1185542

View attachment 1185547View attachment 1185543

View attachment 1185549

Elvis had voice halo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back