DYOROTIC2'S HGH POSTS ARE SCAMS, DO NOT TRUST HIM AND FUCK YOUR BODY UP (GTFIH PUBERTYCELS)

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
(He will send a screenshot of a misinformed me dming him asking for his alibaba hgh (dried chinese man urine) links after reading his thread and not doing any solo research like it's a good retort against his blatant lies, this is due to his 16 year old fried brain fyi)

Dude made this post which took him at least 4 hours detailing how to grow as a teenager, he did it out of the kindness of his heart and wanting to help the teens here grow.

I and a bunch of other people who were impressed by the hours of effort he put into the post, asked him for hgh links and he denied, I thought alright he's going the Salludon hide your secrets route to feel powerful, it's what it is.

But then when I realized there isn't a single documented lookism/looksmax thread from a teenage user proving they grew exponentially from injecting non pharma hgh, despite me seeing tens of people posting hgh / sarms pics, I knew something was up.

I called him out for not growing a single bit after injecting for months and he said this:
Fghfhfgh

Dude got extremely defensive just for calling him out for buying hgh from mfing alibaba (LOL) and not posting proof, and his response is he grew a full inch in 3 months from injecting, he even has blood tests to prove it.

So he did it! He grew and has proof! And he knows he grew exactly an inch so he obviously measured, or its placebo. Both of these possibilities ultimately prove my point.

So when I ask him to finally be the first person on a psl site to post the proof he grew, he said this:
150mg Test Is MORE Than ENOUGH To BODYMAX   Looksmax me   Mens Self Improvement Forum

So he says now he doesn't wanna prove he grew, I even asked him to make a thread and he denied for his own ego.

A guy who spent hours making a detailed hgh and puberty growth guide, who did the methods listed on himself, and claimed he has proof, now denies to post the proof he grew despite making the post out of the goodness of his heart.

TLDR:

Dude didn't grow for shit and the contradiction between his "helpful" detailed thread that took half a day to research and make and refusal to post lifefuel proof he grew as a result proves this.

His ego is too fragile to admit he bought crystalized bat juice off alibaba from a chinese scammer and didn't gain a single inch.

End.

Attachments

• 150mg Test Is MORE Than ENOUGH To BODYMAX   Looksmax me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum.png
    150mg Test Is MORE Than ENOUGH To BODYMAX Looksmax me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 6401 and 27 others
Dn rd

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3853, Lev Peshkov, MusicMaxxingMidget and 9 others
What’s the point of this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 9 others
Actual manlet rage OP

Giphy 2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, sh.north_, Wrecker and 20 others
i thought we all kinda knew theres really no stack for height. all just manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, A4ROGANT and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
nigga said dried chinese man urine 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
just disproved larping schizo teen trying to get the teens here to inject dried cum and / or fuck up their hearts and insulin.

its what it is.
@Dyorotic2 hahahq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
@Dyorotic2 hahahq
typical from discord autist teen coper ngl.

'Hahahaha make a reply with 0 substance so I can tell my looksmax discord rotter friends to spam react laugh emojis and ignore the fact that you're a fraud who can't prove you didn't fuck over every teen on this site and lie about growing and can't admit it due to your own ego"

predictable tbh but continue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
IM0XIVP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
typical from discord autist teen coper ngl.

'Hahahaha make a reply with 0 substance so I can tell my looksmax discord rotter friends to spam react laugh emojis and ignore the fact that you're a fraud who can't prove you didn't fuck over every teen on this site and lie about growing and can't admit it due to your own ego"

predictable tbh but continue
my nigga i just found it funny chill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
yikes at you trying to downplay this post cuz i repeatedly roasted you.

i exposed a schizo teenage larper here for pushing bullshit on the guillible teens that'll cause heart problems, diabetes, hair loss, and ball shrinkage and ur begging for a fight and attention cuz i bulled u and everyone reacted with laugh emojis.

im too rational its what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Water is wet

• +1
@Dyorotic2 hahahq
What’s the point of this?
tfw when you actually put effort into muh trying to 'expose me'
and no one gives a flying fuck..

actually laughable, i've explained to this utter retard many times that I would gain nothing at all from trying to prove anything to a bunch of randoms on the internet. How would I even prove that I grew? show the measuring tape?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Romnel and 10 others
my nigga i just found it funny chill
yo i legit predicted that no cap

"my nigga chill" 'relax"

even tho that was exactly what was gonna happen and you knew it and now its not happening

smh lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
ES

oh vey yes he exposed me.

the irony in all of this is that he called me "little man", fucking lolol.
this is just pint up manlet anger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
tfw when you actually put effort into muh trying to 'expose me'
and no one gives a flying fuck..

actually laughable, i've explained to this utter retard many times that I would gain nothing at all from trying to prove anything to a bunch of randoms on the internet. How would I even prove that I grew? show the measuring tape?
proved me right ngl.

spends half a day on a detailed post to try to help teens here grow.

claim u grew an inch, which u can only know by measuring yourself which its obv u did since ur trying to increase height, have bloodtests, yet contradict ur "goodwill" and being the first person to post proof he grew from hgh on a psl site cuz a paki bullied you.

another day another iq mog. at least i exposed you
View attachment 328175
oh vey yes he exposed me.

the irony in all of this is that he called me "little man", fucking lolol.
this is just pint up manlet anger.
if ur not little why are u so mad i called u that to the point of typing a wall of text

also i ignored it and u screenshotted it and reposted

jfl ngl.

"muh 6'1 teen heightmaxxing and grew an inch but wont post cuz paki bullied me"

• +1
proved me right ngl.

spends half a day on a detailed post to try to help teens here grow.

claim u grew an inch, which u can only know by measuring yourself which its obv u did since ur trying to increase height, have bloodtests, yet contradict ur "goodwill" and being the first person to post proof he grew from hgh on a psl site cuz a paki bullied you.

another day another iq mog. at least i exposed you
cage, do you get off to this brother? you're so angry and upset? are you upset that you're stuck at 5'8?
keep crying for me, the fact that you've even gone as far to make this pathetic thread just proves that you're obsessed with me.

again, my pm's are always open, if you wanna swing by and ask for some sources, I'm down.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Stop trying to cheat ur genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Chadeep, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
He needs to work on his personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 3 others
cage, do you get off to this brother? you're so angry and upset? are you upset that you're stuck at 5'8?
keep crying for me, the fact that you've even gone as far to make this pathetic thread just proves that you're obsessed with me.

again, my pm's are always open, if you wanna swing by and ask for some sources, I'm down.
aaaaand that reply is pretty much proof of your emotional state due to me systematically exposing your schizo larps.

you think it's an insult contest when it's simply me exposing u as a liar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
aaaaand that reply is pretty much proof of your emotional state due to me systematically exposing your schizo larps.

If you actually want to grow mate do sprints around the house... it works trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 4 others

I'm no psychologist, but it's a common trope amongst low IQ cunts like yourself to constantly reinforce the idea that the other person in the argument is mentally ill or emotionally unstable. Cucked move, you've got nothing to say but this? Brilliant, really shows off your intelligence.

keep crying for me, get on your knees like the obsessed submissive dog that you truly are.
if ur not little why are u so mad i called u that to the point of typing a wall of text
not mad, just thought I'd point out the oblivious irony.
I mean you literally have your subhuman height displayed in your username.

I wasn't even using the growth hormone for heighmaxxing purposes, to begin with, which is the funny thing surrounding this topic, i've told many users on this site and through PM's that I'm more interested in the craniofacial growth aspect, in which you'd notice as my pubertymaxxing guide didn't have much to do with height but rather craniofacial growth, I even made a bone growth hypothesis thread.

I don't even know of the peptide usage can be attributed to my growth spurt, it is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Makes sense that you are a teenage curry hindu dindu faggot. No wonder you are this cringy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6401, Romnel and 6 others
Makes sense that you are a teenage curry hindu dindu faggot. No wonder you are this cringy.
ur attempt at a profile pic halo doesn't change the fact you are a native curry who i pretty much bullied into obsession.

me = 3 lays before 18 with 6/10s
you = native curry who jerks off his micropenis to his hairy oily desi bhabi obese 1/10 auntie everyday

kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6401, Downey and 4 others
what a schizo cunt

jfl at the lives some people here lead

• +1
ur attempt at a profile pic halo doesn't change the fact you are a native curry who i pretty much bullied into obsession.

me = 3 lays before 18 with 6/10s
you = native curry who jerks off his micropenis to his hairy oily desi bhabi obese 1/10 auntie everyday

kek
Your "islamic virgin cousin" has taken more cocks than you have, jfl at your bluepilled curry cuck ass :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4614 and 3 others
Your "islamic virgin cousin" has taken more cocks than you have, jfl at your bluepilled curry cuck ass :feelskek:
so u rly do jerk off to ur oily auntie

jfl im high iq

• +1
so u rly do jerk off to ur oily auntie

jfl im high iq
i jerk off to your "virgin islamic cousin" getting railed by kafirs you coping ugly curry cuck

• +1
i jerk off to your "virgin islamic cousin" getting railed by kafirs you coping ugly curry cuck
what virgin cousin?

are u making up fantasies in ur pea sized smooth curry drenched brain

jaja

• +1
what virgin cousin?

jaja
see, finally you admit your female relatives are getting pounded by kafirs. was that so hard?

• +1
  • Woah
you must really fucking hate yourself.

>is ashamed of being a subhuman curry, so in turn, calls others curry.
>is ashamed of being a sub 5'10 manlet, so in turn, projects hard by calling others "little" and "manlet"

boy oh boy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
see, finally you admit your female relatives are getting pounded by kafirs. was that so hard?
what female cousins?

did the indian quarantine police hit your head too hard with the stick or something?

• +1
what female cousins?

did the indian quarantine police hit your head too hard with the stick or something?
learn to read you ugly curry shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
you must really fucking hate yourself.

>is ashamed of being a subhuman curry, so in turn, calls others curry.
>is ashamed of being a sub 5'10 manlet, so in turn, projects hard by calling others "little" and "manlet"

boy oh boy.
OALne.jpg

you'd be mad if u saw the proof i posted that i grew to 5'10.5 and that I'm a pashtun paki who looks exactly like this guy except in hair color and eye color.

i also got laid with 3 different girls under 18 that are decently attractive.

relax i already exposed you, you don't have to set up camp in this thread. its confirmed you're a schizo who never grew. let it go.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
and that I'm a pashtun paki who looks exactly like this guy except in hair color and eye color.
so a shitskin with zero sex appeal and a low SMV?
you'd be mad if u saw the proof i posted that i grew to 5'10.5
so you went from manlet to manlet? nice.
i also got laid with 3 different girls under 18 that are decently attractive.
what's this got to do with anything? all it proves is that you're an insecure fuck who feels the need to exasperate himself because he's obsessed with me.
relax i already exposed you, you don't have to set up camp in this thread. its confirmed you're a schizo who never grew. let it go.
what did you expose again? by the looks of it everyone in this retarded thread just took the piss out of you, you're a joke.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Wrecker and 3 others
so a shitskin with zero sex appeal and a low SMV?

so you went from manlet to manlet? nice.

what's this got to do with anything? all it proves is that you're an insecure fuck who feels the need to exasperate himself because he's obsessed with me.

what did you expose again? by the looks of it everyone in this retarded thread just took the piss out of you, you're a joke.
average california height is 5'9. for females 5'3. 6ft in shoes and 9 inches taller than avg female = manlet got it.

also on the reddit thread that army guy was posted in there were 2k comments of girls lusting over and praising his looks. I sent a pic saying "does this guy look like me" next to my face and everyone in the gc said 'yea wtf, who is he?".

the funniest part is your end goal of injecting all that shit into your body is a bigger body and more sex.

yet ive actually had sex without injecting w decently hot girls at ur age and ur still a virgin.

ive iqmogged u with this exposed thread and destroyed ur rep and lifemog u w my lays.

its what it is. ill let you cope in peace now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
yet ive actually had sex without injecting w decently hot girls at ur age and ur still a virgin.

ive iqmogged u with this exposed thread and destroyed ur rep and lifemog u w my lays.
this just proves that you're obsessed with me, once again, trying to prove to me that you're not something that you actually are.
again, keep sucking me off.
average california height is 5'9. for females 5'3. 6ft in shoes and 9 inches taller than avg female = manlet got it.
major colossal cope. If you were content with your height you wouldn't be so upset with me not 'providing evidence' and desperately PMing me wanting sources on peptides. You're a joke.
destroyed ur rep and lifemog u w my lays.
fucking lol, this thread is absolute dogshit.
it's a playground for me, bullying you into submission.
you didn't expose shit, otherwise this thread would be at the top with a bunch of bumps, yet it's just you trying to appeal to me like the obsessed dog you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Wrecker, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Pharma grade hgh or kys for being an absolute retard injecting himself with online sourced hgh, let alone from fucking china

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Pharma grade hgh or kys for being an absolute retard injecting himself with online sourced hgh, let alone from fucking china
retarded.
all generic growth hormone comes from china, good luck finding a source from outside of china.
pharma-grade is also ridiculously expensive and oft times faked.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChadsAreCool, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
retarded.
all generic growth hormone comes from china, good luck finding a source from outside of china.
pharma-grade is also ridiculously expensive and oft times faked.
oh so non pharma grade hgh works?

post the cropped bloodtest w a piece of paper w ur username bro, prove us all wrong.

fragile schizo u fr got issues
major colossal cope. If you were content with your height you wouldn't be so upset with me not 'providing evidence' and desperately PMing me wanting sources on peptides. You're a joke.

you didn't expose shit, otherwise this thread would be at the top with a bunch of bumps, yet it's just you trying to appeal to me like the obsessed dog you are.
u called me manlet 10 times and i didnt care im just correcting you cuz u crave a fight and now ur just repeating my retorts in a nonsensical triggered way. i already know what i am irl so i dont rage when u spammed manlet curry the last 10 times. i simple corrected u now.

also this thread has 11 reacts, pretty decent for a wall of text everyone read.

also ur ignoring that u inject chinese centipede oil into your veins twice a day in the hopes u grow and finally get pussy, yet I was laid from heights 5'7-5'10 ages 16-now 3 times.

i cant think of a single thing u surpass me in that matters except being dumb enough to buy hormones u inject into ur veins off alibaba.

• +1
(He will send a screenshot of a misinformed me dming him asking for his alibaba hgh (dried chinese man urine) links after reading his thread and not doing any solo research like it's a good retort against his blatant lies, this is due to his 16 year old fried brain fyi)

Dude made this post which took him at least 4 hours detailing how to grow as a teenager, he did it out of the kindness of his heart and wanting to help the teens here grow.

I and a bunch of other people who were impressed by the hours of effort he put into the post, asked him for hgh links and he denied, I thought alright he's going the Salludon hide your secrets route to feel powerful, it's what it is.

But then when I realized there isn't a single documented lookism/looksmax thread from a teenage user proving they grew exponentially from injecting non pharma hgh, despite me seeing tens of people posting hgh / sarms pics, I knew something was up.

I called him out for not growing a single bit after injecting for months and he said this:
View attachment 328117
Dude got extremely defensive just for calling him out for buying hgh from mfing alibaba (LOL) and not posting proof, and his response is he grew a full inch in 3 months from injecting, he even has blood tests to prove it.

So he did it! He grew and has proof! And he knows he grew exactly an inch so he obviously measured, or its placebo. Both of these possibilities ultimately prove my point.

So when I ask him to finally be the first person on a psl site to post the proof he grew, he said this:
View attachment 328120

So he says now he doesn't wanna prove he grew, I even asked him to make a thread and he denied for his own ego.

A guy who spent hours making a detailed hgh and puberty growth guide, who did the methods listed on himself, and claimed he has proof, now denies to post the proof he grew despite making the post out of the goodness of his heart.

TLDR:

Dude didn't grow for shit and the contradiction between his "helpful" detailed thread that took half a day to research and make and refusal to post lifefuel proof he grew as a result proves this.

His ego is too fragile to admit he bought crystalized bat juice off alibaba from a chinese scammer and didn't gain a single inch.

End.
I was just in one major argument @Dyorotic2 ill let u deal with this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Patient A and 6 others
I was just in one major argument @Dyorotic2 ill let u deal with this
he already lost

the contradiction between him spending half a day making a post about how injecting to grow for teens is legit out of good will and service to teens trying to grow and him refusing to give the proof he grew that he said he has just cuz a paki bullied him is too much.

exposed indeed all thats happening now is triggered defense.

• +1
he already lost

the contradiction between him spending half a day making a post about how injecting to grow for teens is legit out of good will and service to teens trying to grow and him refusing to give the proof he grew that he said he has just cuz a paki bullied him is too much.

exposed indeed all thats happening now is triggered defense.
you idiot, there are loads of testomonials of people who grew from heightmaxxing, have u even done ur research before making this thread? https://looksmax.org/threads/database-of-successfully-growth-from-peptides.86859/

• +1
I drink 4 litres of skimmed milk (19 % elevated IGF1 plazma content per litre) for 3 bucks a day, so I don't bother engaging in these debates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
@Dyorotic2
After one month of injecting HGH and taking aromasin I checked my height (Rob Paul method) and I grew 1 cm. The last time I checked my height before that was 3 month ago. I haven’t checked my height since because I want my growth to be a surprise. Also I source from Alibaba as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging, didntreadlol and 2 others
@Dyorotic2
After one month of injecting HGH and taking aromasin I checked my height (Rob Paul method) and I grew 1 cm. The last time I checked my height before that was 3 month ago. I haven’t checked my height since because I want my growth to be a surprise. Also I source from Alibaba as well.
great job.
this nut-case is in the same position I was when I was naively attacking you about Alibaba.
also this thread has 11 reacts, pretty decent for a wall of text everyone read.
they're all laugh reacts for a reason, you're a jokester.
also ur ignoring that u inject chinese centipede oil into your veins twice a day in the hopes u grow and finally get pussy, yet I was laid from heights 5'7-5'10 ages 16-now 3 times.
again, zero relevance, you're just trying to compensate with your oblivious inferiority complex and obvious insecurities.
i cant think of a single thing u surpass me in that matters except being dumb enough to buy hormones u inject into ur veins off alibaba.
again, you're talking from a perspective of naivety, you don't know a single thing about sources, labs, etc. That's why you PM'ed me like the incompetent robot that you are.

inb4 "i've got laid so many time" "little guy cope" "keep injecting alibaba gh"
you're completely predictable you little pathetic vermin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Wrecker, didntreadlol and 2 others
great job.
this nut-case is in the same position I was when I was naively attacking you about Alibaba.

they're all laugh reacts for a reason, you're a jokester.

again, zero relevance, you're just trying to compensate with your oblivious inferiority complex and obvious insecurities.

again, you're talking from a perspective of naivety, you don't know a single thing about sources, labs, etc. That's why you PM'ed me like the incompetent robot that you are.

inb4 "i've got laid so many time" "little guy cope" "keep injecting alibaba gh"
you're completely predictable you little pathetic vermin.
This guy doesn’t even know that hgh is subq fat injection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, didntreadlol and 2 others