DYOROTIC2'S HGH POSTS ARE SCAMS, DO NOT TRUST HIM AND FUCK YOUR BODY UP (GTFIH PUBERTYCELS)

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
man, fuck tribe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
although i find it odd that @Dyorotic2 is hesitant to give out sources/proofs it’s not a bad thing because he actually warns us of the negatives injecting hgh/peptides can do and that we shouldn’t expect anything since influencing height when not deficient is a pretty hard thing to do. I’m prone to diabetes so I take breaks when injecting, and he addressed this with me before

Also OP he has sent sources before, pretty sure ironlionlabs was one of them.

At the end of the day it would be nice to see some proof but just remember people on lookism have had this exact same argument with different people before, and no matter what the guy posted, they always tried to disprove him. Just try out heightmaxing if you’re of age but don’t expect much height at all unless you’re like 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
although i find it odd that @Dyorotic2 is hesitant to give out sources/proofs it’s not a bad thing because he actually warns us of the negatives injecting hgh/peptides can do and that we shouldn’t expect anything since influencing height when not deficient is a pretty hard thing to do. I’m prone to diabetes so I take breaks when injecting, and he addressed this with me before

Also OP he has sent sources before, pretty sure ironlionlabs was one of them.

At the end of the day it would be nice to see some proof but just remember people on lookism have had this exact same argument with different people before, and no matter what the guy posted, they always tried to disprove him. Just try out heightmaxing if you’re of age but don’t expect much height at all unless you’re like 13
so he spent 6 hours making detailed posts to try to help teens grow but refuses to post pics even to his bros?

that blatant contradiction is hard to brush off. dude is taking u for a ride to feel high iq by giving advice.

good luck

• +1
so he spent 6 hours making detailed posts to try to help teens grow but refuses to post pics even to his bros?

that blatant contradiction is hard to brush off. dude is taking u for a ride to feel high iq by giving advice.

good luck
any “proof” could be easily disputed to be fake tho

why don’t you just heightmax and see what happens?

• +1
any “proof” could be easily disputed to be fake tho

why don’t you just heightmax and see what happens?
wdym? he admitted he charted his height growth and got a bloodtest

a simple bloodtest picture w a piece of paper and his username would shut me up but dude would rather type me novella.

he got exposed it happens u just gotta be insightful

• +1
wdym? he admitted he charted his height growth and got a bloodtest

a simple bloodtest picture w a piece of paper and his username would shut me up but dude would rather type me novella.

he got exposed it happens u just gotta be insightful
oh right in that case idk why he doesn’t post them. It would be helpful to us all if he did

• +1
oh right in that case idk why he doesn’t post them. It would be helpful to us all if he did
he larped as 6'1 too

dude is 5'10 max i saw his recent pic of him standing next to a girl for reference

its fucked

• +1
he larped as 6'1 too

dude is 5'10 max i saw his recent pic of him standing next to a girl for reference

its fucked

What's his PSL rating? Can you describe what his features are like?

• +1
What's his PSL rating? Can you describe what his features are like?
low t, bad bad negative canthal tilt, low cheekbones, slightly below avg frame,legitimate 5 inch wrists not even capping shits were gonna snap off with a gust of strong wind, good hair, pasty as fuck, long midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, goat2x, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
he larped as 6'1 too

its fucked
very old picture, when I was like 5'9.
if titbot sent you the newer pictures you'd see that Im very clearly 6'1.
low t, bad bad negative canthal tilt, low cheekbones, slightly below avg frame,legitimate 5 inch wrists not even capping shits were gonna snap off with a gust of strong wind, good hair, pasty as fuck, long midface
christ almighty you despise me, it's very fucking sad.
you're fucking obsessed with me, it's comical.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205

how is describing your face obsession? be glad im not posting it everywhere. yo i roasted ur bro prettyboy just as hard too check it out

you guys can only gas eachother so much until everyone flames you

• +1

Sounds exactly what I had in my imagination, dude seems like some insecure sfcel white boy

• JFL
  • +1
how is describing your face obsession? be glad im not posting it everywhere. yo i roasted ur bro prettyboy just as hard too check it out

you guys can only gas each other so much until everyone flames you
honestly fuck off man, I didn't even know who you were before this shit, yet you're the only thing I see after this whole shit has happened, fucking drop it, it only makes yourself look like an obsessive faggot.

stop claiming that I'm unattractive, stop claiming that I'm below 6ft, you're incorrect, do you want more pictures of me?
please, this is actually retarded, I just want to use the forum, I'm sick of you bumping all these threads, they are pointless and no one really cares.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
honestly fuck off man, I didn't even know who you were before this shit, yet you're the only thing I see after this whole shit has happened, fucking drop it, it only makes yourself look like an obsessive faggot.

stop claiming that I'm unattractive, stop claiming that I'm below 6ft, you're incorrect, do you want more pictures of me?
please, this is actually retarded, I just want to use the forum, I'm sick of you bumping all these threads, they are pointless and no one really cares.
that paragraph is desperate in nature cuz its pretty much a response to me making the hours of work you did into your bullshit alibaba hgh threads useless. like im sry bro but you deserve it for serially lying seriously i told you a million times just post a pic proving u grew and id quit bullying you but youd rather spend hours typing me paragraphs instead of the 1 minute to post a pic.

im sure you can agree its justified man im sorry
Imagine not injecting pharmagrade HGH JFL
yep lol. id recommend people inject this shit after theyre 25 from a legit endocrinologist, not when their T levels are supposed to be at their highest naturally and peaking.

imagine trying to push Alibaba hgh on people sm fucking h

Last edited:
  • +1
that paragraph is desperate in nature cuz its pretty much a response to me making the hours of work you did into your bullshit alibaba hgh threads useless. like im sry bro but you deserve it for serially lying seriously i told you a million times just post a pic proving u grew and id quit bullying you but youd rather spend hours typing me paragraphs instead of the 1 minute to post a pic.
yeah I agree to an extent.
firstly, in all honesty I've called my general practitioner for the papers of the bloods, but they haven't gotten back to me. Even if I did provide evidence that my peptides and growth hormone was real, how would that prove that I had grown? I could never prove that through the internet.

my point is, there isn't much I can do 'evidence' wise to prove anything, and again if you had read what I wrote earlier you'd see an explanation as to why my personal anecdote is irrelevant as there are actually clinical trials that are far more useful for forming an opinion than some stupid kids anecdote on the internet.

just drop it, man, in all honesty, it's getting ridiculous, I don't want to defend myself constantly on this platform, even when I get the papers back that won't shut you up, it's pathetic, I feel as though you've got a personal vendetta against me because you're short and could never of been able to source and afford peptides and growth hormone so, in turn, you decide to barrage me with this toxicity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
yep lol. id recommend people inject this shit after theyre 25 from a legit endocrinologist, not when their T levels are supposed to be at their highest naturally and peaking.

imagine trying to push Alibaba hgh on people sm fucking h
to be fair most people can’t afford or get access to real HGH so at least they can try I guess

• +1
to be fair most people can’t afford or get access to real HGH so at least they can try I guess
generic growth hormone is no different to actual pharma-grade growth hormone, the only difference between the two is one is dosed 100% correctly to the marketed dosage and it always 100% lyophilized growth hormone, (pharma-grade) and the other is typically underdosed and filled with fillers.

running 10ius of generic growth hormone is the same as running 4-5ius of Genotropin, yet generic is 10fold cheaper, easier to source and can be run at higher dosages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
generic growth hormone is no different to actual pharma-grade growth hormone, the only difference between the two is one is dosed 100% correctly to the marketed dosage and it always 100% lyophilized growth hormone, (pharma-grade) and the other is typically underdosed and filled with fillers.

running 10ius of generic growth hormone is the same as running 4-5ius of Genotropin, yet generic is 10fold cheaper, easier to source and can be run at higher dosages.
You should advice that people do blood tests before and after injecting Alibaba Chinese HGH. I have not seen anyone do this, maybe I haven’t looked hard enough tbh

• +1

why don’t you post proof btw? i wanna believe you but it’s just odd how you went from so pro heightmaxing to barely believing it works anymore

• +1
why don’t you post proof btw? i wanna believe you but it’s just odd how you went from so pro heightmaxing to barely believing it works anymore
anyone with rational thought sees hes avoiding it hard

he's being willfully ignorant and not even acknowledging the contradiction anymore

sry man i was right

• +1

he's being willfully ignorant and not even acknowledging the contradiction anymore

sry man i was right
Maybe, what’s stopping you from injecting tho

sry man i was right

• +1
yeah I agree to an extent.
firstly, in all honesty I've called my general practitioner for the papers of the bloods, but they haven't gotten back to me. Even if I did provide evidence that my peptides and growth hormone was real, how would that prove that I had grown? I could never prove that through the internet.

my point is, there isn't much I can do 'evidence' wise to prove anything, and again if you had read what I wrote earlier you'd see an explanation as to why my personal anecdote is irrelevant as there are actually clinical trials that are far more useful for forming an opinion than some stupid kids anecdote on the internet.

just drop it, man, in all honesty, it's getting ridiculous, I don't want to defend myself constantly on this platform, even when I get the papers back that won't shut you up, it's pathetic, I feel as though you've got a personal vendetta against me because you're short and could never of been able to source and afford peptides and growth hormone so, in turn, you decide to barrage me with this toxicity.
cringeeeee projection at calling me poor and short when im 5'10.5 and live in a 200k avg income city. u think having $500 a month means ur rich? just more proof of ur conceited nature and shattered ego.

ur just triggered cuz ive roasted u and prettyboy as narcy teens and thats just a fact. you went from cocky and arrogant to depressed and passive aggressive. if you knew in your heart everything i said is bullshit your tone wouldn't radically shift like it just did and you wouldnt be so desperate to win my favor.

and ur saying even if u post a pic of ur bloodtest with ur username i wouldnt believe you???? obvious fucking cope and deflection. its such blatant bullshit like ur trying to come back at me for destroying your reputation.

yo u tribe faggots are honestly despicable whats wrong with u retards im genuinely weirded out by your narcy egotistical minds. take shrooms or some shit and experience ego death u dweebs. im getting mad at your parents for raising you like this have some integrity.

if u had a bloodtest youd have the paper, they dont keep the results, just stop dude seriously. im honestly feeling disgusted by how willingly you bullshit for the sake of nothing but your own anonymous ego.

just yuck

im already 6ft in shoes and do decent w girls, i dont care.

im not injecting chinese alibaba hgh and even if i get legit test/ hgh from pharma which is pretty impossible cuz im not a tranny or dwarf, im not fucking up my heart, getting diabetes, losing my hair, and shrinking my balls for an inch or 2 in height. thats why i roast these retards it makes me pissed they push this shit on kids yet blatantly lie about results. rip zyzz who injected legit shit and kept his hair and still died

extra chromosome made more comprehensive posts that top this site but left months ago admitting its all bullshit

a new thread with a sarms / hgh height growth plan pops up everyday for years and not a single psl user has posted that they actually grew from this bullshit

dont take medical advice and snakeoil bro science from egotistical teens who rot on discord all day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
cringeeeee projection at calling me poor and short when im 5'10.5 and live in a 200k avg income city. u think having $500 a month means ur rich? just more proof of ur conceited nature and shattered ego.

ur just triggered cuz ive roasted u and prettyboy as narcy teens and thats just a fact. you went from cocky and arrogant to depressed and passive aggressive. if you knew in your heart everything i said is bullshit your tone wouldn't radically shift like it just did and you wouldnt be so desperate to win my favor.

and ur saying even if u post a pic of ur bloodtest with ur username i wouldnt believe you???? obvious fucking cope and deflection. its such blatant bullshit like ur trying to come back at me for destroying your reputation.

yo u tribe faggots are honestly despicable whats wrong with u retards im genuinely weirded out by your narcy egotistical minds. take shrooms or some shit and experience ego death u dweebs. im getting mad at your parents for raising you like this have some integrity.

if u had a bloodtest youd have the paper, they dont keep the results, just stop dude seriously. im honestly feeling disgusted by how willingly you bullshit for the sake of nothing but your own anonymous ego.

just yuck

im already 6ft in shoes and do decent w girls, i dont care.

im not injecting chinese alibaba hgh and even if i get legit test/ hgh from pharma which is pretty impossible cuz im not a tranny or dwarf, im not fucking up my heart, getting diabetes, losing my hair, and shrinking my balls for an inch or 2 in height. thats why i roast these retards it makes me pissed they push this shit on kids yet blatantly lie about results. rip zyzz who injected legit shit and kept his hair and still died

extra chromosome made more comprehensive posts that top this site but left months ago admitting its all bullshit

a new thread with a sarms / hgh height growth plan pops up everyday for years and not a single psl user has posted that they actually grew from this bullshit

dont take medical advice and snakeoil bro science from egotistical teens who rot on discord all day
I really struck a nerve, can tell in this autistic post.
you're actually pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I really struck a nerve, can tell in this autistic post.
you're actually pathetic.
i exposed u bro, you type a wall of strawman autism and when i retort, you call me autistic.

honestly i was doing a good think for exposing ur lies and narcissistic fragile ego attitude for the gullible teens ur fucking over to feel high iq

try to gain something from this experience and maybe youll thank me one day

u and ur tribe buddied got a lot of maturing to do thanks to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
Standing ovation for @5foot8Paki
giphy.gif

U have my utmost respect for standing for what is right and not being a gullible fool. Rest ur case king, u absolutely annihilated him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6401, yang and 1 other person
Standing ovation for @5foot8Paki
giphy.gif

U have my utmost respect for standing for what is right and not being a gullible fool. Rest ur case king, u absolutely annihilated him.
thank you brother always research bro science yourself ppl rly make shits like this for their ego

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
bump

• +1
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
NQRijDk d

• +1
legendary ngl

• +1
(He will send a screenshot of a misinformed me dming him asking for his alibaba hgh (dried chinese man urine) links after reading his thread and not doing any solo research like it's a good retort against his blatant lies, this is due to his 16 year old fried brain fyi)

Dude made this post which took him at least 4 hours detailing how to grow as a teenager, he did it out of the kindness of his heart and wanting to help the teens here grow.

I and a bunch of other people who were impressed by the hours of effort he put into the post, asked him for hgh links and he denied, I thought alright he's going the Salludon hide your secrets route to feel powerful, it's what it is.

But then when I realized there isn't a single documented lookism/looksmax thread from a teenage user proving they grew exponentially from injecting non pharma hgh, despite me seeing tens of people posting hgh / sarms pics, I knew something was up.

I called him out for not growing a single bit after injecting for months and he said this:
View attachment 328117
Dude got extremely defensive just for calling him out for buying hgh from mfing alibaba (LOL) and not posting proof, and his response is he grew a full inch in 3 months from injecting, he even has blood tests to prove it.

So he did it! He grew and has proof! And he knows he grew exactly an inch so he obviously measured, or its placebo. Both of these possibilities ultimately prove my point.

So when I ask him to finally be the first person on a psl site to post the proof he grew, he said this:
View attachment 328120

So he says now he doesn't wanna prove he grew, I even asked him to make a thread and he denied for his own ego.

A guy who spent hours making a detailed hgh and puberty growth guide, who did the methods listed on himself, and claimed he has proof, now denies to post the proof he grew despite making the post out of the goodness of his heart.

TLDR:

Dude didn't grow for shit and the contradiction between his "helpful" detailed thread that took half a day to research and make and refusal to post lifefuel proof he grew as a result proves this.

His ego is too fragile to admit he bought crystalized bat juice off alibaba from a chinese scammer and didn't gain a single inch.

End.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
alibaba hgh (dried chinese man urine)
I may sound stupid, but is it actual dried chinese man urine? I have heard so many call it chinese piss at this point lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I may sound stupid, but is it actual dried chinese man urine? I have heard so many call it chinese piss at this point lmao
its chinese alibaba unregulated hgh that no one grows off of

for hgh its pharma grade endocrinologist or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695