DYOROTIC2'S HGH POSTS ARE SCAMS, DO NOT TRUST HIM AND FUCK YOUR BODY UP (GTFIH PUBERTYCELS)

This guy doesn’t even know that hgh is subq fat injection
he's a joke.
he's definitely just a great troll tbh, no one can be this dumb.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
@5foot8Paki Why are you wasting your time in this thread son? Don't you have movies to direct??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Patient A and 3 others
typical from discord autist teen coper ngl.

'Hahahaha make a reply with 0 substance so I can tell my looksmax discord rotter friends to spam react laugh emojis and ignore the fact that you're a fraud who can't prove you didn't fuck over every teen on this site and lie about growing and can't admit it due to your own ego"

predictable tbh but continue
caged

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2506
This thread is retarded, OP. You should be ashamed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
you won the debate bro :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and didntreadlol
peak autism, tbh.
top tier sperging right there
This thread is retarded, OP. You should be ashamed.
@5foot8Paki Why are you wasting your time in this thread son? Don't you have movies to direct??
This guy doesn’t even know that hgh is subq fat injection
as always, everyone i roasted in the past tries to team up and its cringe everytime

dude still refuses to post a single blood test or proof pic he grew despite admitting he recorded it, also jfl at another guy claiming alibaba, ALIBABA, the chinese communist company HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE, is legit. obviously its ur friend sucking ur cock. got a blood test screenshot bro? ik the answer already tho.

this is too funny please continue guys. as long as he doesnt post a progress pic he claims he has u guys are all retards turning this into playground insults while further validating this entire post exposing dyrotic whatever as a schizo loser who makes pseudo high iq posts to feel empowered yet his ego is fragile enough to write me walls of text but not post a single pic proving me wrong.

go on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, didntreadlol and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
@Dyorotic2 did that UK pharma caber source get back to you ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 1089
jfl wrong thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Alexanderr and 1 other person
also on the reddit thread that army guy was posted in there were 2k comments of girls lusting over and praising his looks. I sent a pic saying "does this guy look like me" next to my face and everyone in the gc said 'yea wtf, who is he?".
he is tajik from afghanistan you low iq curry hindu dindu faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
i mean igf1 is the main factor in height grow and after 15 it decreases signficantly so using hgh for height max is legit
but all that other shit like fucking dht maxing is legit looksminning tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2506 and didntreadlol
(He will send a screenshot of a misinformed me dming him asking for his alibaba hgh (dried chinese man urine) links after reading his thread and not doing any solo research like it's a good retort against his blatant lies, this is due to his 16 year old fried brain fyi)

Dude made this post which took him at least 4 hours detailing how to grow as a teenager, he did it out of the kindness of his heart and wanting to help the teens here grow.

I and a bunch of other people who were impressed by the hours of effort he put into the post, asked him for hgh links and he denied, I thought alright he's going the Salludon hide your secrets route to feel powerful, it's what it is.

But then when I realized there isn't a single documented lookism/looksmax thread from a teenage user proving they grew exponentially from injecting non pharma hgh, despite me seeing tens of people posting hgh / sarms pics, I knew something was up.

I called him out for not growing a single bit after injecting for months and he said this:
View attachment 328117
Dude got extremely defensive just for calling him out for buying hgh from mfing alibaba (LOL) and not posting proof, and his response is he grew a full inch in 3 months from injecting, he even has blood tests to prove it.

So he did it! He grew and has proof! And he knows he grew exactly an inch so he obviously measured, or its placebo. Both of these possibilities ultimately prove my point.

So when I ask him to finally be the first person on a psl site to post the proof he grew, he said this:
View attachment 328120

So he says now he doesn't wanna prove he grew, I even asked him to make a thread and he denied for his own ego.

A guy who spent hours making a detailed hgh and puberty growth guide, who did the methods listed on himself, and claimed he has proof, now denies to post the proof he grew despite making the post out of the goodness of his heart.

TLDR:

Dude didn't grow for shit and the contradiction between his "helpful" detailed thread that took half a day to research and make and refusal to post lifefuel proof he grew as a result proves this.

His ego is too fragile to admit he bought crystalized bat juice off alibaba from a chinese scammer and didn't gain a single inch.

End.
Dyrotic is a Manlet I have his pics he’s a larp
typical from discord autist teen coper ngl.

'Hahahaha make a reply with 0 substance so I can tell my looksmax discord rotter friends to spam react laugh emojis and ignore the fact that you're a fraud who can't prove you didn't fuck over every teen on this site and lie about growing and can't admit it due to your own ego"

predictable tbh but continue
Just remind preetyboy that titbot bullied him into submission with that roast post that he went offline for weeks. That will get him to shut up tbh. Me and preety are ok now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person

Just remind preetyboy that titbot bullied him into submission with that roast post that he went offline for weeks. That will get him to shut up tbh. Me and preety are ok now
LMFAO i fucking knew it. is he rly manlet? titbot my nigga

@Dyorotic2 i legit accurately predicted ur entire life story by inferences from a simple observation of your contradictory nature.

you will never recover from this
he is tajik from afghanistan you low iq curry hindu dindu faggot
still look exactly like him

pashtuns are from afghan u mudhut roach
jfl wrong thread
just systematically exposed the biggest schizo pseudo intelligent larper on this site for pushing alibaba hgh to the guillible teens here which will cause zyzz shit like heart problems, ball shrinkage, hair loss, diabetes, etc.

but since i didnt make a thread with an edit of faith riehm it doesnt entertain ur monkey brains.

my insults and deductions iqmogged u all again

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
then show the pics retard

you've lied about so many things
such as that indian actor being your cousin
your barber rating expirements

• +1
I love beef

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2506

@Dyorotic2 i legit accurately predicted ur entire life story by inferences from a simple observation of your contradictory nature.

still look exactly like him

pashtuns are from afghan u mudhut roach

just systematically exposed the biggest schizo pseudo intelligent larper on this site for pushing alibaba hgh to the guillible teens here which will cause zyzz shit like heart problems, ball shrinkage, hair loss, diabetes, etc.

but since i didnt make a thread with an edit of faith riehm it doesnt entertain ur monkey brains.

my insults and deductions iqmogged u all again
He is , has shit hairline , has NCT, shit orbitals too and is a skinny shrimp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, goat2x and 1 other person

what indian actor and barber rating

are u confused with @5'8manlet

LOOOOOOOLLLL

im dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x and 5'8manlet
  • +1

I don’t trust you fagget. You would rat me out

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
He is , has shit hairline , has NCT, shit orbitals too and is a skinny shrimp
what a twerp i knew it

fuck him for larping and trying to fuck over the teens here by lying for his own ego

thx indeed titbot

• +1
what indian actor and barber rating

are u confused with @5'8manlet

LOOOOOOOLLLL

im dead
:feelsuhh:
I wasn't talking to you faggot look who I replied to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and stuckneworleans
Moral of the story is: you get what you pay for

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
I don’t trust you fagget. You would rat me out
another day another LARP.
even if what you said was true, that doesn't show that he's a manlet
He is confusing you with @Titbot .
is there something about being 5'8 and not knowing how to read? I wasn't confusing anyone with anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
that was my first reply you complete autist

you didn't even deny it. You still are 5'8 :lul::lul::lul:
made the account when i was 5'8 with bad posture at 17 a year ago

i gymmed and fixed posture and grew an inch within 2 years during puberty now im 5'10.5

my dad stopped growing at 20.

u angry stopped growing at 14 manlets will deny and i know whats true irl so im out of shits to give, this is the last time im explaining why.

also u have 15k posts on obscure incel site so i cant rly respect you

1 + 1 = 2

• +1
made the account when i was 5'8 with bad posture at 17 a year ago

i gymmed and fixed posture and grew an inch within 2 years during puberty now im 5'10.5

my dad stopped growing at 20.

u angry stopped growing at 14 manlets will deny and i know whats true irl so im out of shits to give, this is the last time im explaining why.

also u have 15k posts on obscure incel site so i cant rly respect you

1 + 1 = 2
dnrd keep crying fag

• +1
another day another LARP.
even if what you said was true, that doesn't show that he's a manlet

is there something about being 5'8 and not knowing how to read? I wasn't confusing anyone with anyone.
i havent gone to a barber for 2 hears i just shave my head or less it grow or style it myself

also im paki and part white not indian retard and all my cousins are retards

• +1
i havent gone to a barber for 2 hears i just shave my head or less it grow or style it myself

also im paki and part white not indian retard and all my cousins are retards
[/QUOTE @Dope is a 4 psl currycel

Last edited:
  • +1
dnrd keep crying fag
u did but thats a common low iq generic drone cope tactic against irrefutable rational statements, 15k posts brain chemistry indeed

• +1
  • +1
ok id be lying if i said more than half a pixel entered my retina

• +1

titbot is retarded,
I will literally send you a picture of me, i'm 6ft1.
dude still refuses to post a single blood test or proof pic he grew despite admitting he recorded it, also jfl at another guy claiming alibaba, ALIBABA, the chinese communist company HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE, is legit. obviously its ur friend sucking ur cock. got a blood test screenshot bro? ik the answer already tho.

this is too funny please continue guys. as long as he doesnt post a progress pic he claims he has u guys are all retards turning this into playground insults while further validating this entire post exposing dyrotic whatever as a schizo loser who makes pseudo high iq posts to feel empowered yet his ego is fragile enough to write me walls of text but not post a single pic proving me wrong.
all from a perspective of naivety and lack of understanding.
you're retarded, end of discussion.
typical, he always need's to reinforce that he is 'half white' and that he 'isn't a manlet' and that he 'has 3 lays'
major fucking inferiority complex, what a joke.

Last edited:
  • +1
titbot is retarded,
I will literally send you a picture of me, i'm 6ft1.

all from a perspective of naivety and lack of understanding.
you're retarded, end of discussion.

typical, he always need's to reinforce that he is 'half white' and that he 'isn't a manlet' and that he 'has 3 lays'
major fucking inferiority complex, what a joke.
1. i saw ur face and body proportions, so u should rly stop typing big lol.

2. ur ego is hurt enough by this entire exchange to type walls of texts for days but not to spend 1 minute to post the blood tests/ growth pics u claim u have and stop my torment and bullying towards you once and forall and make me apologize.

rationality and logic beat the emotional defense of hollow butthurt narcissists everytime. dont forget this.

• +1
1. i saw ur face and body proportions, so u should rly stop typing big lol.

2. ur ego is hurt enough by this entire exchange to type walls of texts for days but not to spend 1 minute to post the blood tests/ growth pics u claim u have and stop my torment and bullying towards you once and forall and make me apologize.

rationality and logic beat the emotional defense of hollow butthurt narcissists everytime. dont forget this.
okay, people, I trust > over you (who has a bias towards me).
once again, this is a waste of time, I'm sure arguing with me on this pathetic incel website is a waste of time for such a slayer like yourself bro.

alright, good luck.

• +1
okay, people, I trust > over you (who has a bias towards me).
once again, this is a waste of time, I'm sure arguing with me on this pathetic incel website is a waste of time for such a slayer like yourself bro.

alright, good luck.
thanks for finally submitting to my verbal iq mogs took a day longer than i thought.

you just had to sleep on it for a bit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and 1 other person
bumpin this shits fuck the tribe all larpers

• +1
just disproved larping schizo teen trying to get the teens here to inject dried cum and / or fuck up their hearts and insulin.

its what it is.
OP is true hero of forum NGL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
OP is true hero of forum NGL
u should've seen this dude's pic

he has 5 inch wrists and is 5'10 hard max and claims 6'1

its truly fucked up what these narcy teens are capable on

• +1
u should've seen this dude's pic

he has 5 inch wrists and is 5'10 hard max and claims 6'1