early blooming is peak genetics.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
going through a strong early puberty is god tier.

honestly, having a mad horse shlong, strong jaw, dimorphic features, and height earlier than other kids gives you such an advantage in life.

evolutionarily speaking, we are supposed to develop into men around 13-15, we are supposed to come out of puberty dimorphic as fuck-ready to impregnate as many women as possible.

it's all about having a strong pubertal hormonal profile, good androgen receptor density/sensitivity, and good neurotransmitters

all of which are genetic just fucking lol, you can't inject androgen receptors.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
The aussies here voice and height mog all of the high pitched voiced, manlet asians and curries here. i can confirm that with nearly all whites. Good genes, it's brutal for ethnics. The ethnics look like actual cucks in front of them ngl.
High iQ post mate.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2756
I had an early puberty at like 9 1/2 to 10 years of age.
Swam under girls with big asses with my friend and slapped them while underwater.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 2227, Chadelite and 3 others
Not at all. The former bullies in my school that had beard at 12 are fucking hideous now, look like trolls. I'm a late bloomer just like my father, I consider myself slightly above average but my father was a 10/10 as said by most women who knew him at the time. He did modelling too. He only had beard at 21.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4416, je3oe and 3 others
7.5x5.5

has been the same since like 13y/o jfl
got the exact same measurements as you.

having a shlong is a massive halo, especially when girls tell other girls that you're packing.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
younger bloom = younger bone age = more dimorphic growth.

being a late bloomer is an incel trait ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, HighIQcel, hebbewem and 4 others
younger bloom = younger bone age = more dimorphic growth.

being a late bloomer is an incel trait ngl
fuck is that actually how it works?

sad if true.

girls tell other girls that you're packing.
This happens lol.
If she likes you she'll likely exaggerate your size to make you seem more impressive too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, hebbewem, her and 1 other person

honestly, having a mad horse shlong, strong jaw, dimorphic features, and height earlier than other kids gives you such an advantage in life.

evolutionarily speaking, we are supposed to develop into men around 13-15, we are supposed to come out of puberty dimorphic as fuck-ready to impregnate as many women as possible.

it's all about having a strong pubertal hormonal profile, good androgen receptor density/sensitivity, and good neurotransmitters

there was some dude here who had a supplement for increasing receptor sensitivity? anyone remember?

btw nice thread

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, her and Deleted member 2756
Just a guess.
very small sample size but it fits with what I've personally observed

You can inject T to start puberty early.
Already too late for everyone here though obv
Just put your son on roids when he's 10 theory.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, thecaste, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person

having a shlong is a massive halo, especially when girls tell other girls that you're packing.
Looks like I'm set for life. My schlong is amazing, I'd suck it too if I could.

• +1
there was some dude here who had a supplement for increasing receptor sensitivity? anyone remember?

btw nice thread
Someone find that dude holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

You can't inject AR's but you can inject androgens which will make your body upregulate your AR's

btw nice thread
Don't u remember what it was about?
7.5x5.5

has been the same since like 13y/o jfl
Damn since 13?

• +1
This is utter cope

The better development you have the more it takes you to develop

Compare chad at 16 vs chad at 21

night and day

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Deleted member 2227 and Adam666
Can't remember if I was early or late but I've always had a big dick and never got the height. My jaw is also way above average

Can't remember if I was early or late but I've always had a big dick and never got the height. My jaw is also way above average
same here if you dont include girth

dick measurements?

fucking hell man

this site is full of horse cocked chads.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @dotacel who else has a horse cock?!
would imagine some larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
I'm 24 and never even touched a girl

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy, Adam666 and 2 others
fucking hell man

this site is full of horse cocked chads.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @dotacel who else has a horse cock?!
Everyone claims they're huge here

7" must be the average claim

I would post verification but I'm afraid knajjd will ban me

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
This is utter cope

The better development you have the more it takes you to develop

Compare chad at 16 vs chad at 21

night and day
When I was 13 I was like 5.5, I'm 19 now and 6.1, still growing too. puberty normally lasts age 21-23 for males.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
w
Everyone claims they're huge here

7" must be the average claim

I would post verification but I'm afraid knajjd will ban me
does dick length max out right when puberty starts? i was age 12 with a 6 incher, it grew alot more in thickness and a little bit in length, but i've heard many guys say theirs grew a lot all the way to age 24.

My penis is less than 3 inches

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
everyone itt: rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2756 and Hades
w

does dick length max out right when puberty starts? i was age 12 with a 6 incher, it grew alot more in thickness and a little bit in length, but i've heard many guys say theirs grew a lot all the way to age 24.
It can grow into the mid to late twenties. It won’t grow much more after 18 though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII

i probably have hit puberty when I was 10 or 11 bc at that time my sex drive was already insane and I had pubic hair all over my body

• Woah
okay

everyone who has above 7x5+ make it your profile pic
im at 7.5x5 ngl. but i dont brag about it or mention it in a good way cuz im self conscious about the girth. if i get to 5.5 by clamping and jelqing ill pull it out every single day and show it to everyone tbh

w

Idk I never really measured until I was fully grown but I did notice getting thicker after the length growing stopped

• Woah
Not at all. The former bullies in my school that had beard at 12 are fucking hideous now, look like trolls. I'm a late bloomer just like my father, I consider myself slightly above average but my father was a 10/10 as said by most women who knew him at the time. He did modelling too. He only had beard at 21.
Post pic of your dad

When you say late bloomer what age do you mean?

my size hard is like 5.5 but flaccid its like 1.5, im hoping im just a late bloomer

Slow life history strategy vs fast life history strategy. There is no good or bad. Slow is better when everything is stable and these people typically bloom later on and are much more attractive than their peers at a later age. Fast is attractive from an early age and great when environmental pressure is high and life expectancy low.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and BigBoy

bone pressed or non bone pressed?

The aussies here voice and height mog all of the high pitched voiced, manlet asians and curries here. i can confirm that with nearly all whites. Good genes, it's brutal for ethnics. The ethnics look like actual cucks in front of them ngl.
High iQ post mate.
you in chadstralia?