Easiest way to bulk (cheap quick high calorie foods)

B

Broski

Zephir
My weight is plateauing on 4000 calories a day (due to high cardio job). What foods can I eat that are high calorie/cheap/easy.

Btw I'm 5'10/150lbs and about 12% bf
Screenshot 20220528 1213392

Last edited:
Peanut butter is the cheapest/most calorie dense food

Also bread

If you want cheap protein buy Tuna or chicken

Don't fall for the Milk/whey protein meme, that shit is full of Estrogen and will turn you into a soyboy

If you want cheap protein buy Tuna or chicken

Don't fall for the Milk/whey protein meme, that shit is full of Estrogen and will turn you into a soyboy
cope just take aromatase inhibitors while drinking milk and you will become an alpha male

4000 calories a day :oops:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
cope just take aromatase inhibitors while drinking milk and you will become an alpha male
True, but most people don't have access to aromatase inhibitors/estrogen blockers (myself included)

True, but most people don't have access to aromatase inhibitors/estrogen blockers (myself included)
luckily you are already a 6'2 maxilla mogger so if i were you i would just dirnk a shit ton of milk

luckily you are already a 6'2 maxilla mogger so if i were you i would just dirnk a shit ton of milk
i used to drink a shit ton of milk and it gave me Gyno…

Now I had surgery to remove it and stopped eating/drinking all forms of lactose

i used to drink a shit ton of milk and it gave me Gyno…

Now I had surgery to remove it and stopped eating/drinking all forms of lactose
if you are 6'2" white and have a good maxilla get the fuck off this site do all the normie softmaxxes, hit the gym and you will be drowning in pussy

if you are 6'2" white and have a good maxilla get the fuck off this site do all the normie softmaxxes, hit the gym and you will be drowning in pussy
I already do all the normie looksmaxxes (tan, skin care routine, minoxidil 5%) and go to the gym

I also had a wrap around jaw implant and lip surgery, but I will keep browsing this forum because I keep finding new ways to looksmax

It’s more about looking the best I can than getting pussy (doesn’t give me as much satisfaction)