East Asian men have insane SMV — copers stay out.

your forgetting they have to surgery every aspect of their face + dye hair + bleach skin to look white, to get any attention

if 5ft7 brown skinned tiny eyes guys were getting lusted over then yes east asians would be high smv. but theyre not
Kpop was made for East Asians, why do white people think we think about them? The few hapa kpop idols are the least popular in their bands. Kpop idols have pure celestial asian looks. We East Asians don't like white monkeys.

>5'7
Average height in SK is 5'11, kpop idols are 6'2 with broad shoulders
>brown skinned
Untanned East Asians naturally have pure white skin with little undertones, white people are actually pink in comparison
>tiny eyes
do you think bugeyed white men are ideal?

Look at this coper thinking Asian SMV comes down to things irrelevant as dying hair and this arbitrary concept of 'looking white'
:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
verbannen voor doxxing:ogre:
FE74E4E3 3429 419F A016 93926F753D2C

Got yo asss:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and org3cel.RR
We East Asians don't like white monkeys.
then why do they surgery every aspect of their face and skin and hair to look like them

Average height in SK is 5'11
5ft7

Untanned East Asians naturally have pure white skin with little undertones
hilarious.

you have to inject gluth to overcome ur brown skin

its common knowledge.

thats why white men are no.1 in every dating app study. and east asians all surgery and bleach to try look like them

7 pages of cope. Why are incels here so enraged at east asian male smv?:lul:
then why do they surgery every aspect of their face and skin and hair to look like them

5ft7

hilarious.

you have to inject gluth to overcome ur brown skin

its common knowledge.

thats why white men are no.1 in every dating app study. and east asians all surgery and bleach to try look like them
Surgeries is a misconeption, it's people other countries like SEA, Africa, South America, Europe etc who come here for surgery. No Korean man does surgery, our look is already ideal.

The women are 5'7, Koreans would ignore or bully 5'7 men here, lol. We like white women, not white men. White monkey men are not allowed in our clubs and are abused by korean ajussis while the women come here in droves expecting kpop prettyboys but instead are pump and dumped by robust korean men. They are known as whores of Korean men here.

>dark

This forum worships asiatic features anyway, so I maintain that we East Asians basically don't think about white people apart from German, Ukrainian, Russian women who geomaxx here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and watah
7 pages of cope. Why are incels here so enraged at east asian male smv?:lul:

Surgeries is a misconeption, it's people other countries like SEA, Africa, South America, Europe etc who come here for surgery. No Korean man does surgery, our look is already ideal.

The women are 5'7, Koreans would ignore or bully 5'7 men here, lol. We like white women, not white men. White monkey men are not allowed in our clubs and are abused by korean ajussis while the women come here in droves expecting kpop prettyboys but instead are pump and dumped by robust korean men. They are known as whores of Korean men here.

>dark

View attachment 3134098

This forum worships asiatic features anyway, so I maintain that we East Asians basically don't think about white people apart from German, Ukrainian, Russian women who geomaxx here
@toolateforme is he right?

@toolateforme is he right?
Nah. Korean men do a lot of surgeries.

White black whatever men are worshipped if they're good looking. Looks tower race.

But I think average White men gets a bit more action than normal Korean men just cuz they're rare so some Asian women wanna try out.

White women on average here are extremely ugly. Those would probably be whores anywhere to suffice their need to be validated. Good looking ones are never cheap.

• +1
Reactions: watah

White black whatever men are worshipped if they're good looking. Looks tower race.

But I think average White men gets a bit more action than normal Korean men just cuz they're rare so some Asian women wanna try out.

White women on average here are extremely ugly. Those would probably be whores anywhere to suffice their need to be validated. Good looking ones are never cheap.
What about the average height

• +1
Reactions: watah

MESSEGE TO EVERYONE! THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT

K-POP IS A JBW PILL AND HERES WHY!

THE REASON FEMALES GO FOR K-Pop Stars is Beacuse They have Caucasian Features.

They literally get surgery on their faces to have more features of white people.
A normal Korean Man Looks NOTHING LIKE K-pop stars. And girls like them BEACUSE THEY DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE OTHER KOREANS. THEY LIKE THEM FOR THERE CAUCASIAN FEATURES

View attachment 3133930
(12 Surgery’s To Look More Caucasian)

“OH BRO GIRLS LIKE KOREAN GUYS! SEE LOOK! THEY ALL DROOL OVER THESE K-POP STARS! :soy:

View attachment 3133931
THIS IS THE AVERAGE KOREAN MAN!! :blackpill:

YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DOESENT MATTER. EVERYONES IS DIFFERENT. THE ONLY TRUTH IS WHAT 5E DATA SAYS. AND THE DATA SAYS YOUR SPEWJNG BULLSHIT

:feelskek:

View attachment 3133945

View attachment 3133932View attachment 3133933
JBW IS REAL.

I can quite agree with this.
Koreans on average have greater cranial base angle, greater mandibular plane angle to compensate the width and length of the face while being flat from the side. These traits are considered unattractive on biological level. the causes of these traits are downward growth or recession on other races. Kpop got its fame by hiring bunch of white looking Korean boys, with more projected side profile. Even V of bts who is considered the best looking, I have never seen a man with that maxilla or brow ridge in my life in Koreans. I've seen those on white men with far greater frequency. But they do possess asian features and those asian features are in very high demand for some reason when it's coupled with great maxilla and forward growth(white trait)

Last edited:
I can quite agree with this.
Koreans on average have greater cranial base angle, greater mandibular plane angle to compensate the width and length of the face while being flat from the side. These traits are considered unattractive on biological level. the causes of these traits are downward growth or recession on other races. Kpop got its fame by hiring bunch of white looking Korean boys, with more projected side profile. Even V of bts who is considered the best looking, I have never seen a man with that maxilla or brow ridge in my life in Koreans. I've seen those on white men with far greater frequency. But they do possess asian features and those asian features are in very high demand for some reason when it's coupled with great maxilla and forward growth(white trait)
I thought asians liked soft brow ridges, wouldnt strong brow ridge be too ogre for kpop. This dude looks flat, no way his brow ridge isnt typical korean
V-5.jpg

How rare would you consider this brow ridge and eye area to be and is it ideal

e3b8624fd2f6501f59a20943a5b6d01b.jpg
d0b1c33b-7799-4e4e-97fa-2aac35b22f8b_462ed0e1.jpg

Does this dude even look korean

I thought asians liked soft brow ridges, wouldnt strong brow ridge be too ogre for kpop. This dude looks flat, no way his brow ridge isnt typical korean
V-5.jpg

How rare would you consider this brow ridge and eye area to be and is it ideal

View attachment 3134404
e3b8624fd2f6501f59a20943a5b6d01b.jpg
d0b1c33b-7799-4e4e-97fa-2aac35b22f8b_462ed0e1.jpg

Does this dude even look korean
Look v from the side. Not that 3/4th angle. Bottom man has stronger projection than your average Koreans also

By Brow ridge I meant just the projection of forehead region. Not Jason momma type shit lol.

Look v from the side. Not that 3/4th angle. Bottom man has stronger projection than your average Koreans also

By Brow ridge I meant just the projection of forehead region. Not Jason momma type shit lol.
Do you mean forward glabella like here?

dd2714ffe2126925c7afd1b02bb2ca57.jpg

He looks pretty regular asian to me.
Is the bottom guy abnormally deep set for a korean?

Do you mean forward glabella like here?

dd2714ffe2126925c7afd1b02bb2ca57.jpg

He looks pretty regular asian to me.
Is the bottom guy abnormally deep set for a korean?
Both of them are abnormally deep set.

And this doesn't look regular asian to me. Hell no.

Kpop was made for East Asians, why do white people think we think about them? The few hapa kpop idols are the least popular in their bands. Kpop idols have pure celestial asian looks. We East Asians don't like white monkeys.

>5'7
Average height in SK is 5'11, kpop idols are 6'2 with broad shoulders
>brown skinned
Untanned East Asians naturally have pure white skin with little undertones, white people are actually pink in comparison
>tiny eyes

Look at this coper thinking Asian SMV comes down to things irrelevant as dying hair and this arbitrary concept of 'looking white'
:feelskek::feelskek:
geneticist is back

@try2beme

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Both of them are abnormally deep set. View attachment 3134415
And this doesn't look regular asian to me. Hell no.
Deep set all the way along browridge or just the glabella
I've seen many asians who are projected like that
You think its just NEAs specifically koreans who are flat there

I've seen many asians who are projected like that
You think its just NEAs specifically koreans who are flat there
I would've thought looking typical Korean and running oofy doofy is law there
NEAs are really flat. SEAs are less flat.

Looking NEA while being projected like white men is law here lmao. Shits so rare tho.

NEAs are really flat. SEAs are less flat.

Looking NEA while being projected like white men is law here lmao. Shits so rare tho.
I'm midway between Nea and Sea but projected like a cumskin how am I treated there

I'm midway between Nea and Sea but projected like a cumskin how am I treated there
Sounds like you'll do great. More sea you look more taxed you are tho lol.
frontal is the most important. If you look good in frontal also you'll slay.

Last edited:
They are the biggest inkwells if anything. Kpopmaxxing = final step of castration @mrriceguyreturn . Robust lookz forever.
Don’t even bother

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If you had said korean guys, it woulda made lot more sense. Korean is pretty tall and robust. Median korean has heavier LBM and taller than majority of non-white or black countries. Also, more robust compared to others but the peak is set by the asian genetics. This is all about the median tho. No pt of using top of each race and do battlr since they all will slay and live a different reality.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
These girls just date white guys or their own race wym lol

Dating outside your race is always looked down
Nigga I know you saw my tag. Come rate your fellow mulatto:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
bro committed some serious racebait

There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
Good post