East Asian men have insane SMV — copers stay out.

A black guy without the stereotypes would have a smv boost
Maybe.

If they didn't have stereotype failo + good phenotypes, they'd be much better off.
But that's not the case.

An individual can shave as much failos off as he can but he'll still be subject to negative failos to a certain degree (although much less than the others) if he's well put, good looking, and has a good phenotype.

He can't shave all of the stereotype failos off since the kangs of da hood will repeatedly tarnish his reputation by association and he can't do anything about it.

Saw this one black guy chimpout at a Popeyes and all of the other blacks experienced second hand embarrasment and reputation tarnishing just by race affiliaton.

Very annoying to hear that chimpout.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Just from my perception of the entire race and stereotype situation.

There are a fair number of environments where negative stereotypes are less common or salient.

I think, if you're any kind of woman that isn't black, bringing an Asian boyfriend home isn't that bad, but a black boyfriend would be contentious probably.

Black girlfriend (especially if she's not ghetto + above average looking) is significantly less socially costly than a black boyfriend (especially if ghetto, bad phenotype (gorilla nose, prognathism, etc.), or trashy looking).
These girls just date white guys or their own race wym lol

Dating outside your race is always looked down

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, mr007, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
If that was true, there would be no blacks in the US, since nobody would reproduce with them.
Just trolling bro bbc is law in usa 2nd highest smv in usa and in some European countries

• JFL
They were errr…. kinda forcefully brought over. :forcedsmile:
I know that, but they'd die out since nobody would reproduce with them if they were nobody's type.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, mr007 and 1 other person
london class vs korean class.

east asians are the ugliest people to grace the planet

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007
Copers in this thread like to conflate angelic aesthetic femalegazed looks with femininity when they'd still look like children next to your average kpop idol from the bonemog, skullsizemog, bideltoidmog, masculinitymog and heightmog

ateez-san-ateez.gif

xwtqjDaLAH5Wy8sGeWvfnsXxOnm8844fJe6rYIiHYM6L3-ineF2hrYpXDrrp1ZY1R0Bm9lVtoguKhJ86ifYCsj4wndaWPQTA=nu-e365-rj-q80-w925

Lol'ed at the expected homosexual dick copers.

QTu3dbUZLNMzQG4WvQxTCCR1RZHaL5z2veKxK-NB-pfz25kqp70pxS0UoF5eyyyhIR6z4az6XWGDUTis1-FN_wtnVEbIUbWg=nu-e365-rj-q80

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The kpop idol look is to draw in fans, no East Asian walks around 'kpopmaxxed' with that styling. Non-Asians would just look like crossdressers if they tried it. Asian men aren't popular because Kpop is popular, kpop is popular because East Asian men are high SMV and appealing unlike you negative SMV copers.

Attachments

• 1724961904664.png
    1724961904664.png
    404.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724962168353.png
    1724962168353.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Ascеnd, watah and 2 others

• JFL
I know that, but they'd die out since nobody would reproduce with them if they were nobody's type.
Don’t worry, Schlomo and Greenstein didn’t bring them over without planning it thoroughly first. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and enchanted_elixir
Copers in this thread like to conflate angelic aesthetic femalegazed looks with femininity when they'd still look like children next to your average kpop idol from the bonemog, skullsizemog, bideltoidmog, masculinitymog and heightmog

ateez-san-ateez.gif

xwtqjDaLAH5Wy8sGeWvfnsXxOnm8844fJe6rYIiHYM6L3-ineF2hrYpXDrrp1ZY1R0Bm9lVtoguKhJ86ifYCsj4wndaWPQTA=nu-e365-rj-q80-w925
View attachment 3133894View attachment 3133980

QTu3dbUZLNMzQG4WvQxTCCR1RZHaL5z2veKxK-NB-pfz25kqp70pxS0UoF5eyyyhIR6z4az6XWGDUTis1-FN_wtnVEbIUbWg=nu-e365-rj-q80

The kpop idol look is to draw in fans, no East Asian walks around 'kpopmaxxed' with that styling. Non-Asians would just look like crossdressers if they tried it. Asian men aren't popular because Kpop is popular, kpop is popular because East Asian men are high SMV and appealing unlike you negative SMV copers.
your forgetting they have to surgery every aspect of their face + dye hair + bleach skin to look white, to get any attention

if 5ft7 brown skinned tiny eyes guys were getting lusted over then yes east asians would be high smv. but theyre not

ateez-san-ateez.gif

View attachment 3133894View attachment 3133980

Very based post. :Comfy:

Conclusion of 6 pages fight over smv of other men is that K pop Maxxed dude mog other dudes of every race . :chad::chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007

korean is genuinely the ugliest country in the entire world, no competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negativepsl and mr007
@FaceandBBC @Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, mr007 and 3 others
  • +1

AND GUESS WHAT STINKY CHINKY
THE DATA ALSO SHOWS I DICK MOG YOUR STINKY CHINKY ASS
:forcedsmile:
“Muh data,” meanwhile studies have shown whites and Asians in America have the same average. Keep coping barking for changs, cumskin monkey. 🐵

so ur saying you're a guy but earlier you were neither
Well yeah but only a guy is this much of a loser to rack up 110k posts on a forum. :hnghn:

There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
Bro you're so right.hell,if I was youthful looking I would kpopmax or at least pretty boy max but I unfortunately look 35 years old at 22.

P.S:-im happy you like BTS.Suga's my fav

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
“Muh data,” meanwhile studies have shown whites and Asians in America have the same average. Keep coping barking for changs, cumskin monkey. 🐵
IMG 3234
Oh…. You mean This Study?? :forcedsmile:

Gotta do better than that chinky stinky

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and PsychoH