East Asian men have insane SMV — copers stay out.

Even monolids are no longer a problem, tbh.

monolids are no longer a problem bro

• +1
Reactions: watah
Even monolids are no longer a problem, tbh.
monolids are objectively ugly, even in kpop and east asian culture despite being common

“Insane smv” is crazy ngl

It’s still very niche
IMG 8277

IMG 8274
IMG 8275
IMG 8276

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
monolids are objectively ugly, even in kpop and east asian culture despite being common
They’re not “objectively ugly.” :hnghn: YOU find them ugly, doesn’t mean they’re actually ugly to everyone.

It’s not niche at all, jfl. How can that be if they make $70 million in 1 tour while rappers have to start gofundme to record their new record. :hnghn:
India and Asia has a lot of people

Also cult like fan base. You’re lying if you think rap is more niche than kpop

Cherrypicking like a coper. Mirin.
ive been there, everyone looks like that

why u think like 50% of the girls got surgery on their eyelids. cos theyre irredeemable

They’re not “objectively ugly.” :hnghn: YOU find them ugly, doesn’t mean they’re actually ugly to everyone.
Yeah they do trust me. I use douyin (im hapa) and all the shit i see on there are also bp.

Asian men mog in general.

I myself am West-Asian (Slavic) so I can know.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and enchanted_elixir
You would have to apply the same logic to black and brown people retard lmao

Black guy with a small nose, light skin black guy etc
Technically you're right, but most women (of course, depends on environment but overall) would prefer the Caucasoid Asian > Caucasoid Black or Brown (unless he was Med-passing).

This is due to stereotypes and offspring phenotypes.
It's much more socially acceptable to come home with an Asian boyfriend than a black or brown boyfriend (unless he's med-passing).

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I bet you mog me to death though.
Nope, rebhad rated me a 3 and wheat waffles rated me a 4. Even with ww being a generous bluepilled mf

You would have to apply the same logic to black and brown people retard lmao

Black guy with a small nose, light skin black guy etc
Niggers are inferior

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Asian men mog in general.

I myself am West-Asian (Slavic) so I can know.
Asian men dont mog in general

I myself am hapa (chinese, danish) so i can know.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They're. Getting rid of them is #1 surgery in asia hence the inflated plastic surgery ranking.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Technically you're right, but most women (of course, depends on environment but overall) would prefer the Caucasoid Asian > Caucasoid Black or Brown (unless he was Med-passing).

This is due to stereotypes and offspring phenotypes.
It's much more socially acceptable to come home with an Asian boyfriend than a black or brown boyfriend (unless he's med-passing).
Do you have anything to back that up. Blacks do better in dating even with racism.

A black guy without the stereotypes would have a smv boost

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
MESSEGE TO EVERYONE! THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT

K-POP IS A JBW PILL AND HERES WHY!

THE REASON FEMALES GO FOR K-Pop Stars is Beacuse They have Caucasian Features.

They literally get surgery on their faces to have more features of white people. A normal Korean Man Looks NOTHING LIKE K-pop stars. And girls like them BEACUSE THEY DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE OTHER KOREANS. THEY LIKE THEM FOR THERE CAUCASIAN FEATURES

IMG 3226
(12 Surgery’s To Look More Caucasian)

“OH BRO GIRLS LIKE KOREAN GUYS! SEE LOOK! THEY ALL DROOL OVER THESE K-POP STARS! :soy:

IMG 3229
THIS IS THE AVERAGE KOREAN MAN!! :blackpill:

YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DOESENT MATTER. EVERYONES IS DIFFERENT. THE ONLY TRUTH IS WHAT 5E DATA SAYS. AND THE DATA SAYS YOUR SPEWJNG BULLSHIT

:feelskek:

IMG 3234

IMG 3231 IMG 3232
JBW IS REAL.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Jonnyboi
There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
i know your a woman or a very faggoty dude

Do you have anything to back that up. Blacks do better in dating even with racism.

yea id say blacks are more accepted than asians in the west ngl.

east asians wouldnt last more than 1 day in a western school without getting laughed out of every room cos of their eyes

but blacks do well socially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, enchanted_elixir, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
India and Asia has a lot of people
Technically both are in Asia.
. You’re lying if you think rap is more niche than kpop
I didn’t say it’s more niche, rap/hip-hop is still number one in the west. I’ve said that in this thread already. But yet a k-pop album was the most-selling album in 2023 worldwide, you can’t deny that either. So it’s not a niche.

You are just in different circles so you won’t be seeing them.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

They literally get surgery on their faces to have more features of white people.
A normal Korean Man Looks NOTHING LIKE K-pop stars. And girls like them BEACUSE THEY DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE OTHER KOREANS. THEY LIKE THEM FOR THERE CAUCASIAN FEATURES

View attachment 3133930

“OH BRO GIRLS LIKE KOREAN GUYS! SEE LOOK! THEY ALL DROOL OVER THESE K-POP STARS! :soy:

View attachment 3133931

YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DOESENT MATTER. EVERYONES IS DIFFERENT. THE ONLY TRUTH IS WHAT 5E DATA SAYS. AND THE DATA SAYS YOUR SPEWJNG BULLSHIT

View attachment 3133945

View attachment 3133932View attachment 3133933
JBW IS REAL.
yeah it really is so brutal how asians only cope, is actually a jbw/anti asian pill

• +1
Reactions: negativepsl
ive been there, everyone looks like that

why u think like 50% of the girls got surgery on their eyelids. cos theyre irredeemable
Everyone knows South Korea is plastic surgery central. But I’m talking about western perception of monolids. It may have been a failo in the best but not anymore.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Anything other then white men do

• JFL
Reactions: watah

Just from my perception of the entire race and stereotype situation.

There are a fair number of environments where negative stereotypes are less common or salient.

I think, if you're any kind of woman that isn't black, bringing an Asian boyfriend home isn't that bad, but a black boyfriend would be contentious probably.

Black girlfriend (especially if she's not ghetto + above average looking) is significantly less socially costly than a black boyfriend (especially if ghetto, bad phenotype (gorilla nose, prognathism, etc.), or trashy looking).

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yeah they do trust me. I use douyin (im hapa) and all the shit i see on there are also bp.
Sheeeit. Hapas are self-hating often. Why? Do you look more white or Asian? If Asian go kpopmaxx asap. All hope is not lost.

Niggers are ugly so no

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Everyone knows South Korea is plastic surgery central. But I’m talking about western perception of monolids. It may have been a failo in the best but not anymore.
It's still a failo for me. Light monolids are fine. Moderate to heavy is probably going to shove me away.

why would it change? all the kpop guys have big eyes from surgery, further reinforcing that monolids are subhuman

They're. Getting rid of them is #1 surgery in asia hence the inflated plastic surgery ranking.
See this:

They literally get surgery on their faces to have more features of white people.
A normal Korean Man Looks NOTHING LIKE K-pop stars. And girls like them BEACUSE THEY DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE OTHER KOREANS. THEY LIKE THEM FOR THERE CAUCASIAN FEATURES

View attachment 3133930

View attachment 3133931

View attachment 3133945

View attachment 3133932View attachment 3133933
JBW IS REAL.
They don’t look cockasian at all. :hnghn:

yea id say blacks are more accepted than asians in the west ngl.

east asians wouldnt last more than 1 day in a western school without getting laughed out of every room cos of their eyes

but blacks do well socially
But they come back with a vengeance. One Korean school shooter took out 30+ guys with a handgun while white brahs had to work in teams and get less than that. :ogre:

@FaceandBBC @Looks234

reality

• JFL
Reactions: watah, enchanted_elixir, mr007 and 2 others