East Asian vs Black SMV on a global scale

Which race performs the best on a global scale?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
Both polar opposites in look yet are relative in SMV on a global scale with them yielding different results in different/opposite locations. Which one has the edge on the other though? Blacks also have the elites :)feelskek:) propagating their SMV as well. IMG 0410 IMG 0411 @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Bomber517

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
really? @Bomber517 any reasons why?

I think average nigger has higher SMV than average gook

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, watah, murdah and 1 other person
I think average nigger has higher SMV than average gook
On a global scale though? East asians have more appeal I think, especially kpop guys.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Ricky212 and Bomber517
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and GabachoCopium
On a global scale though? East asians have more appeal I think, especially kpop guys.
Average Asian looks nothing like those kpop idols or singers. Average Asian is shorter, smaller, thinner than average black.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
the average black is too broke especially when most of them live in africa so its the asian

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
the average black is too broke especially when most of them live in africa so its the asian
Money doesn’t matter when it comes to smv, otherwise indians and east asians would have the highest SMV in the west by far

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and noobs
Asians have better smvs than niggers apart from lightskins if they're kpopmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Looks234, jisko32 and 2 others
Black easily for men

East Asian for women

• +1
Black easily for men

East Asian for women
I don’t know about easily, east asians have good appeal on a global scale. Latin american and mena regions are 2 good examples.

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Ricky212
I don’t know about easily, east asians have good appeal on a global scale. Latin american and mena regions are 2 good examples.
Never seen a middle eastern girl sperg over kpop

• Hmm...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702_112725_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702_112725_TikTok.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 0
@SadLivwr why are russian foids simping over them? are ethnics a decent niche? I see east asians doing very good with ruskis as well

Blacks probably do better than asians in MENA simply because the blacks there are muslim

LATAM should go without saying

• JFL
Blacks probably do better than asians in MENA simply because the blacks there are muslim

LATAM should go without saying
Arabs view blacks as subhuman, even in islam.

Money doesn’t matter when it comes to smv, otherwise indians and east asians would have the highest SMV in the west by far
money does absolutely matter in smv, a foid would rather date a billionaire than a homeless man

• +1
@SadLivwr why are russian foids simping over them? are ethnics a decent niche? I see east asians doing very good with ruskis as well

Money, but ig rap halo and K-pop halo

• +1
Apart from lightskins? It's over unless you look like Jason luv as a darkskin

Based
Just have dreads if ur darkskin or goatee and waves or beard and waves tbh

• +1
  • +1
Just have dreads if ur darkskin or goatee and waves or beard and waves tbh
Ehhh, most blacks I see tend to look goofy unless they actually look good with it

Lightskins just have to exist tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Ricky212
money does absolutely matter in smv, a foid would rather date a billionaire than a homeless man
Sure, but those are outlier examples. There’s a reason why east asian men lose their women to white guys, and its not because of money. Money can’t buy physical attraction, unless you’re a extremely rich.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and noobs
Ehhh, most blacks I see tend to look goofy unless they actually look good with it

Lives in a EE shithole :ROFLMAO:

• JFL

Yes, darkskins are goofy and almost look like a subspecies at best. Lightskins and darkskins look like 2 different species despite being the same race

Yes, darkskins are goofy and almost look like a subspecies at best. Lightskins and darkskins look like 2 different species despite being the same race
Lightskins get the exotic colouring + BBC halo bruh :feelswhy:

• +1
east asia slays in southeast asia but southeast asia is racist to blacks bc they have color discrimination
east asia probably also better in south asia than blacks

asians are seen as small dick losers almost by all foids blacks are seen as masculine big dick low inhib studs on the other hand still they are not seen as attractive by the average foid but they have way more appeal

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah

Are you Lightskin cuz why are you sucking our dick

@Alucard69 thoughts?

East Asian SMV is higher in non-westernized countries (thanks to k-pop and k-drama), whereas African SMV is higher in the west (thanks to Jews, among the natives [not necessarily the non-whites, but it applies to a decent chunk of them as well]).

That was a tough one.

• +1
East asian SMV is not high due to kpop most of these guys are tiny and yellow like lego bricks :ROFLMAO:

• WTF