East Asian vs Black SMV on a global scale

Which race performs the best on a global scale?

• Total voters
Ricecels are on par with whytcels though as I say time and time again, whytcels are taller but both are truecel unless the usual 5 PSL requirement is fulfilled.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
Ricecels are on par with whytcels though as I say time and time again, whytcels are taller but both are truecel unless the usual 5 PSL requirement is fulfilled.
Blacks slay in poland?

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
@fentanyl chang takeover?

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
If Chang takeover is rotting at home while playing league and valorant then sure
i dont make the rules bud

that’s the way the cookie crumbles

• Hmm...
Both polar opposites in look yet are relative in SMV on a global scale with them yielding different results in different/opposite locations. Which one has the edge on the other though? Blacks also have the elites :)feelskek:) propagating their SMV as well. View attachment 3009145View attachment 3009144@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Bomber517
Leo IQ thread this isn’t even an debate ofc black wins…

Next your gonna say Curry vs white SMV global scale

• Hmm...
Leo IQ thread this isn’t even an debate ofc black wins…

Next your gonna say Curry vs white SMV global scale
Hows this low iq? East Asians have decent SMV on a global scale

No they don’t lol they have lower IQ than even Arabs who have terrorist and Islam failo globally.

This isn’t even debatable better to compare Arab SMV to gook SMV globally it would actslly be debatable and difficult but this is just a landslide for blacks on par with cumskin vs curry

• Hmm...
Nobody has considerable global SMV except whites and MAYBE blacks in the countries that actually matter, dnr retards trying to argue for some irrelevant shithole

• JFL
Nobody has considerable global SMV except whites and MAYBE blacks in the countries that actually matter, dnr retards trying to argue for some irrelevant shithole
Latinos and whites own the dating markey.

Latinos and whites own the dating markey.
only on here do I ever hear of "latino smv" they might as well be indian if they don't look white which they don't commonly do

• Ugh..
only on here do I ever hear of "latino smv" they might as well be indian if they don't look white which they don't commonly do
Mestizos mog niggers bro:feelswhy:

Mestizos mog niggers bro:feelswhy:
Only two rare subsections of the race "mog" and surprise surprise its the ones mixed with white :forcedsmile:

base latinos are short as fuck and littary might as well be indian, went to school with many average latinos and if they weren't edgarmaxxed and 5'8+ it was over.

• JFL
Only two rare subsections of the race "mog" and surprise surprise its the ones mixed with white :forcedsmile:

base latinos are short as fuck and littary might as well be indian, went to school with many average latinos and if they weren't edgarmaxxed and 5'8+ it was over.
If you thibk latinos are short, take a look at africans :trepidation:

If you thibk latinos are short, take a look at africans :trepidation:
the average Latino is 5'6 in a developed country while in Africa it kinda varies with lower ends being 5'5-5'7 and higher ends being 5'9+

• JFL
@fentanyl chang takeover?
my oneitis left me for chang :ogre:
but indians mog both globally since we have aryuvedic RIZZ
IMG 6187

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and murdah
im just a smelly dick 5'2 gypsy from slovakia who fails all my classes and my oneitis left me for a chinese badboy
you are also a male prostitute :p

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl
Both mog Indians

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl and murdah
Both polar opposites in look yet are relative in SMV on a global scale with them yielding different results in different/opposite locations. Which one has the edge on the other though? Blacks also have the elites :)feelskek:) propagating their SMV as well. View attachment 3009145View attachment 3009144@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Bomber517
Surprised this is even a question. Black SMV Is a lot higher then Asian smv .

Surprised this is even a question. Black SMV Is a lot higher then Asian smv .
On a global scale though, niggas are still considered subhumans in some countries

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and iblamechico
@iblamechico vote

I genuinely cannot imagine a foid with anyone other than white gigachad

• Hmm...
I also feel like people here saying " black obviously " are picturing a tall buff tyrone vs some 4'11 ricecel. They're like black-only foids, delusional. Average black vs average rice have different outcomes in a global scale, but mostly tied probably

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
I also feel like people here saying " black obviously " are picturing a tall buff tyrone vs some 4'11 ricecel. They're like black-only foids, delusional. Average black vs average rice have different outcomes in a global scale, but mostly tied probably
Latinos mog both :feelshah:.

On a global scale though, niggas are still considered subhumans in some countries
The white women is the real test. Considering blond Stacies are willing to sleep with negroes, they win.

East Asians mainly got appeal to slavic foids. But those slavic foids are down for blacks too, but more so light skin

• JFL
The white women is the real test. Considering blond Stacies are willing to sleep with negroes, they win.

East Asians mainly got appeal to slavic foids. But those slavic foids are down for blacks too, but more so light skin
Are you white? I only trust a white man’s opinion on interracial otherwise its ethnic cope

No its not even close. The fact this poll is 50 50 shows how retarded everyone is here.

Average black has a lot higher smv then average asian.

• +1
Are you white? I only trust a white man’s opinion on interracial otherwise its ethnic cope
yes. I have seen some decent looking white foids go for some MTN black . Only race that can get a white girl with just being MTN due to negro fetish

• +1
Blacks obviously. Even in India where Dark Skin is Considered Failo. I see Nigerian Guys slaying poojeetas. BBC stretotype + They are Muscular and tall.

• Woah
Blacks obviously. Even in India where Dark Skin is Considered Failo. I see Nigerian Guys slaying poojeetas. BBC stretotype + They are Muscular and tall.
I think Hip-Hop Halo and Black Culture has more influence tbh, most zoomers listen to rap nowadays.

No its not even close. The fact this poll is 50 50 shows how retarded everyone is here.

Average black has a lot higher smv then average asian.
Average asian sits at home playing League of Legends and Coding

Once they realize the big dick pill then thats when a lot of these issues are thrown out of the window. Blacks faces also are more masculine looking, which is the same reason on the opposite spectrum why we see white men chasing asian foids, they look a lot more feminine their race.

• +1

Really? Slavic women like blacks? Have you seen any examples

Really? Slavic women like blacks? Have you seen any examples
They'll fuck anything tbh.But they'd rather take MENA and Arab cock first, then some GL curry cock cause they think they look like them. Blacks are gonna do better if light skin but some medium tone blacks do well with the foids.

• +1
They'll fuck anything tbh.But they'd rather take MENA and Arab cock first, then some GL curry cock cause they think they look like them. Blacks are gonna do better if light skin but some medium tone blacks do well with the foids.
Are you slavic per chance

Indian reputation is in the gutter in Western media

Glad I live in SEA :owo:

• +1