easy money making strat

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Have gambler friends. This dude ik irl was asking me for money so he could place a bet, i told him id give it as long as he paid me back a small part in case he won and the dumb fuck agreed. For obvious reasons you gotta be certain they're gonna pay you back, i'm certain because he look like someone that can be trusted and if he don't pay back im just gonna wait a lil time and rob him of his shit

Too autistic to make friends

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lukkas, Shogun and ´´´´´´´´
Have gambler friends. This dude ik irl was asking me for money so he could place a bet, i told him id give it as long as he paid me back a small part in case he won and the dumb fuck agreed. For obvious reasons you gotta be certain they're gonna pay you back, i'm certain because he look like someone that can be trusted and if he don't pay back im just gonna wait a lil time and rob him of his shit
nigga, thats just called a loan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lukkas, Lebron_James, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
What friends ?

nigga, thats just called a loan
ye but loans dont necessarily require interest even less when its between friends, the fact he accepted to share some of his potential earnings with me means he got shit for brains

ye but loans dont necessarily require interest even less when its between friends, the fact he accepted to share some of his potential earnings with me means he got shit for brains
wait, he only paying back if he win? then its better to just gamble yourself