Eating 1000 calories a day

shieldzz

shieldzz

Is this duable to do that with no cheat days between untill u reach 10% bodyfat ?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

:p

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and shieldzz

Attachments

• 3870172_3868584_57_blue_background_blue_shirt_closed_mouth_clothes_distanced_eyes_frog_neutral...png
    3870172_3868584_57_blue_background_blue_shirt_closed_mouth_clothes_distanced_eyes_frog_neutral...png
    276.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, 📎♿️⚙️ and mayo mogger
What your maintenance

Is this duable to do that with no cheat days between untill u reach 10% bodyfat ?

No GIF by Otakou

No shot my fat ass would fucking starve on 1000 calories

even if you could , your metabolism would absurdly drop and you wont lose weight anymore after like few weeks

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
even if you could , your metabolism would absurdly drop and you wont lose weight anymore after like few week

copeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCOpeCopeCopeCOpe

• +1
Reactions: j05
copeCopeCopeCopeCopeCopeCOpeCopeCopeCOpe
try it nigga i lost 10 kg in 2 months and stopped losing weight even if im tracking calories and im fatigued all the time now , need to refresh metabolism and then resume

try it nigga i lost 10 kg in 2 months and stopped losing weight even if im tracking calories and im fatigued all the time now , need to refresh metabolism and then resume
i fasted for 9 days and i was losing 0.4kg a day . Did it multiples times

i fasted for 9 days and i was losing 0.4kg a day . Did it multiples times
well if u're starving ofc you'll lose weight but in a deficit ur body will slowly adapt to the calories you feed it until you won't lose weight anymore

well if u're starving ofc you'll lose weight but in a deficit ur body will slowly adapt to the calories you feed it until you won't lose weight anymore
my maintenance is 2000 calories

do you want me to eat 1800 or what

my maintenance is 2000 calories

do you want me to eat 1800 or what
wait 2000? it's so low i guess 1000 kcal it's high deficit but acceptable , try it and see how it goes even tho i wouldnt go below 1500 calories to avoid metabolism drop

wait 2000? it's so low i guess 1000 kcal it's high deficit but acceptable , try it and see how it goes even tho i wouldnt go below 1500 calories to avoid metabolism drop

yes 2000 cuz im 5"9 and twink at 21

Which is obviously because you lost weight

metabolism drop is only because you weigh less

i probably do that without noticing