eating disorder?

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
I've been trying to lose weight but have only lost 3kgs so far. It's taking so long and i feel like i am gonna gain it back soon anyway.

I have such a hard time controlling what i eat. I am used to eating fast and almost being "unconscious" while eating. I can't feel when i am starting to get full and continue eating like a true pig.

I really wanna lose weight without having to count cals or restricting myself, like my other naturally skinny friends. I understand it's a process, and i can't lose it in a week. But it's so hard eating less. Does anyone have any sort of advice on how i can become a "natural eater" without having to worry all the time. I almost always regret eating because i indulge so much. It's embarassing to admit, but i think i am developing disordered eating. What should i do?

Please no "you have no self control jfl" replies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
try ephedrine, t3/t4, DNP

I've been trying to lose weight but have only lost 3kgs so far. It's taking so long and i feel like i am gonna gain it back soon anyway.

I have such a hard time controlling what i eat. I am used to eating fast and almost being "unconscious" while eating. I can't feel when i am starting to get full and continue eating like a true pig.

I really wanna lose weight without having to count cals or restricting myself, like my other naturally skinny friends. I understand it's a process, and i can't lose it in a week. But it's so hard eating less. Does anyone have any sort of advice on how i can become a "natural eater" without having to worry all the time. I almost always regret eating because i indulge so much. It's embarassing to admit, but i think i am developing disordered eating. What should i do?

The right way to lose weight long term is to lift weights, move alot in your daily life and eating a mix of good carbs, meat, veggies and maybe a bit fruit. You cant overeat really from natural foods(Sure Not to much Oil and Supersweet fruits). In the long run, you will lose weight and you wont even think about it. But since im an retard with no patience, i am crashdieting, just trying to keep the metabolism alive eating 1400 kals. So i know your struggle

Only way to eat and never gain is by eating only meats and lean cuts then u can not count at all because rabbit starvation