I have lost the drive to chase women

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I feel like having a company 24/7 from foid would be annoying.

I would feel like the act of having sex is tedious, exhausting and a waste of time/energy.

What changed within me? Has anyone ever felt this way?

I am afriad I am stuck in Peter Pan syndrome again, waking up early on saturday morning eating comfort foods with my brother and watching cartoons.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, 케이제이, Samsepioler and 4 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Orc @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
@Eli @gooner23 @Jungcuck

i think ive always been this way, i am gonna run the OLD test but i doubt i would ever have the heart to do anything more honestly

i think ive always been this way, i am gonna run the OLD test but i doubt i would ever have the heart to do anything more honestly
What is your intention on running OLD test?

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
What is your intention on running OLD test?
just to see how well i do, don't really fit .org standards not gonna use the physique or anything just purely my face

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have realised women are not that special creature anymore.

Nothing special, full of flaws, won’t makes me happier. Infact, I would be more happy to be single and free.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, Klasik01 and gooner23
I feel like having a company 24/7 from foid would be annoying.

I would feel like the act of having sex is tedious, exhausting and a waste of time/energy.

What changed within me? Has anyone ever felt this way?

I am afriad I am stuck in Peter Pan syndrome again, waking up early on saturday morning eating comfort foods with my brother and watching cartoons.
I have stopped chasing women many years ago, there's no reason to suffer trying to compete with other men to get a woman who's not in love with you. I would preffer fucking scorts and skip the boring dating process which usually doesn't end up well for me. If men still simp is because they're desperate for pussy and women know that, they take advantage of the power that 10+ men interested in having a date give to her. The only ones who benefit from dating are foids, they get food and experiences from different men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Same tbh, maybe I have to found a specific girl.

• Woah