Eating liver is actually bad for you

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Don't listen to low iq advice on this site or clowns like liver king. Actually this guys channel has TONS of videos on how vitamin a is actually bad for you, causes diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease, etc.

Eating it ONCE can cause vitamin a poisoning.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Sub0, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No one eats carnivore livers who are abundant in vitamin a, chicken/beef/pork livers are ok and you can eat them every day

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Yerico7, BrahminBoss and 3 others
No one eats carnivore livers who are abundant in vitamin a, chicken/beef/pork livers are ok and you can eat them every day
Wrong. All of them have a ton of vitamin a.

true you can easily overdose on vitamin a but not on beta carotine (precursor to vitamin A)

• JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and BrahminBoss

Don't listen to low iq advice on this site or clowns like liver king. Actually this guys channel has TONS of videos on how vitamin a is actually bad for you, causes diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease, etc.

holy fuck its truly over now man, brital

• +1
Reactions: ascension and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
W8 idgaf, keep your opinion and live with the consequences.

There's never been a case of vit A toxicity from animal foods. Only supps. Which this fat guy glosses over. Liver (and organs generally) are completely optional in a diet and they don't contain anything you can't get in other high quality foods, but to say it's unhealthy is just a lie.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, BrickTop and Prettyboy

Idk Man my skin looks better when I eat livers

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
he looks really healthy

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, JovenCansao and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Should I rlly listen a balding guy?

TL;DW please

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
That if you eat a lot of it.
Should I rlly listen a balding guy?

TL;DW please
1455186_liver.jpg

Have fun fucking up your kidneys and liver overdosing on iron, vitamin a, copper, etc. And that's only 150 grams of beef liver. Eating liver is bad for you PERIOD. Anyone who advocates it should be banned from this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and ripcordgod1
Another Monsanto shill, jfl.
I'be been eating 300-600 g of liver almost every day for the last couple of months. That's half a kilogramme per day, while 100 g have like 15 times daily recommend norm of vitamin a (then again, just because someone arbitrarily decided that that's the norm doesn't mean it's true). So I've been eating 75 more than recommended dose per day plus some from other meats, eggs and milk.
The overdose thing is made up - it's based on "supplements", which are a) fake and don't have vitamin a in them b) not bioavailable, so they float in your blood and accumulate until they poison
You can't get poisoned by bioavailable nutrients from real food.
Don't take op seriously, he's likely a paid shill, as evidenced by him using chronometer (a vegan app).

Another Monsanto shill, jfl.
I'be been eating 300-600 g of liver almost every day for the last couple of months. That's half a kilogramme per day, while 100 g have like 15 times daily recommend norm of vitamin a (then again, just because someone arbitrarily decided that that's the norm doesn't mean it's true). So I've been eating 75 more than recommended dose per day plus some from other meats, eggs and milk.
The overdose thing is made up - it's based on "supplements", which are a) fake and don't have vitamin a in them b) not bioavailable, so they float in your blood and accumulate until they poison
You can't get poisoned by bioavailable nutrients from real food.
Don't take op seriously, he's likely a paid shill, as evidenced by him using chronometer (a vegan app).
You can by vitamin a.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Animals go for the liver first.

It's chad food in the animal kingdom.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Animals go for the liver first.

It's chad food in the animal kingdom.
The liver is one of the known weak points in the body believe it or not. Punching a person in the liver can SEVERELY incapacitate someone.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
The liver is one of the known weak points in the body believe it or not. Punching a person in the liver can SEVERELY incapacitate someone.

Had a friend in Muay Thai get liver kicked, watched him throw up.

(We were drunk)

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
If only I listened back when I was carnivore / ray peating... I was eating 6 egg yolks a day, atleast 500g of liver a month, 1L to 2L of vit a fortified milk a day, carrots... (Before all of that in my early teens browsing lookism I megadosed beta carotene to get a skin glow)

Now dealing with constant pressure headaches, the most classic symptom related to "vitamin" A toxicity in the literature

Liver and eggs make you feel good and high t temporarily like a stimulant, but remember this guy when you run into issues

Last edited:
  • Love it
I have read that organ meat is generally full of toxins because most of the toxins gets stored in the organs.

• Love it
Eat your bugs instead goyim

If only I listened back when I was carnivore / ray peating... I was eating 6 egg yolks a day, atleast 500g of liver a month, 1L to 2L of vit a fortified milk a day, carrots... (Before all of that in my early teens browsing lookism I megadosed beta carotene to get a skin glow)

Now dealing with constant pressure headaches, the most classic symptom related to "vitamin" A toxicity in the literature

Liver and eggs make you feel good and high t temporarily like a stimulant, but remember this guy when you run into issues
Carnivore diet is a bunch of weird alt right nutritional psuedoscience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Its the source. Animals from factory farming will have the worst due to eating grain instead of grass.

I didn’t watch the video so this may be mentioned already but it’s also extremely high in iron. Iron speeds aging btw.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
I didn’t watch the video so this may be mentioned already but it’s also extremely high in iron. Iron speeds aging btw.
I think if one does fuck themselves from following this weird fad like Nad, it is possible to heal from it. Even the most severe alcoholics can recover from it if their shit together.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I think if one does fuck themselves from following this weird fad like Nad, it is possible to heal from it. Even the most severe alcoholics can recover from it if their shit together.
I mean aging is hard to completely reverese…

Imagine listening to this balding gay alien blond eyebrow having fag

Comments disabled
Balding subhuman
Jfl