Eboy/TikTok clothing with a jacked physique/wide frame

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
How to adopt eboy clothing with a jacked physique/wide frame, wearing oversized with a wide frame just makes you looks fat as opposers to slender/tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Pubertymaxxer3

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and Pubertymaxxer3
Wondering this too
Look at Hasan Piker, he does this and sometimes it looks uncanny and out of place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, AllesScheiße, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Oversized clothing only looks good if you are extremely low body fat and lean faced.

If you have even a slightly chubby face it looks ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Pubertymaxxer3, hiwasuwor and 3 others
Oversized clothing only looks good if you are extremely low body fat and lean faced.

Agreed, I’m trying to jump into the TikTok trend, I’d say the extremely low bodyfat is mandatory, I feel like I need to find a slightly tight fitted eboy style

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
How to adopt eboy clothing with a jacked physique/wide frame, wearing oversized with a wide frame just makes you looks fat as opposers to slender/tall
Get baggy clothes

• +1
low bodyfat and a little waist

• +1
I;d say go for a mix between vintage and smart casual ish. LIke wear fitted pants (chinos, cargo, pantalons) since if you are gymcelled for aesthetics you dont have overgrown soyerlifter legs. Uses tops that arent loose fitting but dont hug your body either, something in the middle. Think varsity jackets, non zoomer/hypebeast hoodies, bomber jackets hell even dress shirts with short/rolled up sleevs with a few buttons loose if you want to go all med badboy (make sure to use colors other than blue, grey and white and have it be maybe 1 size larger than your body's tho otherwise you will look like office cuck espec with chinos) You will probably want to avoid stuff like sweaters, turtlenecks, tight shirts obviously. Layering is also out of the question if you are gymcelled and dont want to look fat.

If you are going to do this and want to keep your gymcel appeal make sure to also train bodyparts that are most visible in (summer) clothes like neck, forearms, lateral delts and calves. For shoes you can do anything really, just dont wear loafers if you go smart casual jfl i saw someone do that once irl and i caged in public.

• +1
Reactions: Africancel, Deleted member 5815, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Wondering this too
Look at Hasan Piker, he does this and sometimes it looks uncanny and out of place
uncanny and out of place? doesnt every girl call him sexy?

• +1

u post malone max then

• +1
fuck eboy clothing
mid 2010s skintight gymcel clothing til I die
in reality I wear baggyfit XXL t-shirts that cost €2 from primark at home most of the time coz I'm a lazy fuck who dedicates money only to investment and surgery fund

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Ceo of cope
I;d say go for a mix between vintage and smart casual ish. LIke wear fitted pants (chinos, cargo, pantalons) since if you are gymcelled for aesthetics you dont have overgrown soyerlifter legs. Uses tops that arent loose fitting but dont hug your body either, something in the middle. Think varsity jackets, non zoomer/hypebeast hoodies, bomber jackets hell even dress shirts with short/rolled up sleevs with a few buttons loose if you want to go all med badboy (make sure to use colors other than blue, grey and white and have it be maybe 1 size larger than your body's tho otherwise you will look like office cuck espec with chinos) You will probably want to avoid stuff like sweaters, turtlenecks, tight shirts obviously. Layering is also out of the question if you are gymcelled and dont want to look fat.

If you are going to do this and want to keep your gymcel appeal make sure to also train bodyparts that are most visible in (summer) clothes like neck, forearms, lateral delts and calves. For shoes you can do anything really, just dont wear loafers if you go smart casual jfl i saw someone do that once irl and i caged in public.
High IQ bookmarked, so legit

• +1
idk about that maybe they do but he got roasted on his jawline by a foid streamer once too saying her's was better. Pretty brootal considering he has everything else going for him and has the biggest frame ever spotted on a human being that wasn't a 6'10 basketballer

• +1
High IQ bookmarked, so legit
i get my fashionmaxxing knowledge from messing around with clothes on my gta online character jfl, very underrated method for testing out fits especially for poorcels like me

• +1
Reactions: Africancel, Pubertymaxxer3 and LightSkinNoob
idk about that maybe they do but he got roasted on his jawline by a foid streamer once too saying her's was better. Pretty brootal considering he has everything else going for him and has the biggest frame ever spotted on a human being that wasn't a 6'10 basketballer
you know theres like stream of him just walking outside and random girls orbiting him (he was clueless of this and thought it was normal a true chad trait) as well as clips of other streamers calling him the only attractive streamer out there lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whist and Pubertymaxxer3
fuck eboy clothing
mid 2010s skintight gymcel clothing til I die
in reality I wear baggyfit XXL t-shirts that cost €2 from primark at home most of the time coz I'm a lazy fuck who dedicates money only to investment and surgery fund
sikkhunt maxxing is only legit if you have zyzz tier mandible and can dance like he does brocel

• +1
you know theres like stream of him just walking outside and random girls orbiting him (he was clueless of this and thought it was normal a true chad trait) as well as clips of other streamers calling him the only attractive streamer out there lol
sure he def has chad appeal irl with his softmaxxing beard and hair + glasses and also having a roblox frame.

• +1
also he slays inspite of his stand user tier fits not because of them (extreme water)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner888, Xangsane and Pubertymaxxer3
the combination of tiktok clothes and masculine appearance doesnt really appeal to me, if foids dig it then fuck it, OPs question answered

• +1
Be lean and and have a lean face. You can't be perceived as fat then

Go ottermode

being jacked in 2022 is falio