Ecdysterone might not be cope lmao.

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
This might just be more newbie gains or something but I started 1 gram of Ecdysterone daily last week. Just got on 25 mg of Mk677 as well.

Today was my pull day. Was doing assisted chin ups, last workout I was doing bodyweight -40 lbs. Did 2 sets of 8 and one set of 12. Third set was to near failure.

Well today I got there, set the machine to BW-40 and I lifted myself up like butter for 8 reps. Went down to BW-20 and did 12 reps. Then I went to the real fuckin bar and did 6 legit chin up reps. Last 2 we're shitty form, but 3 months ago I couldn't even do fucking one BW chin up and I was doing BW-80 for 8 reps.:lul::lul:

Also added 5 whole ass pounds to my dumbbell curls and I did more reps than last week. The pump was crazy, and my vains looked INSANE. They were popping out way more than they used to, near juice head level vascularity.

Obviously there's no way I actually added much muscle in one week, but there was some sort of nervous system stimulation or something because I normally am not gaining that much strength from muscle mass in a fucking single week. All my muscles also looked more full, but I would attributed that more the mk-677 water retention.

I'll post before and after pics when I'm done with my 60 days on it. Kinda a shitty experiment because I'm still in my first 6 months of lifting so it will be hard to tell what's newbie gains or Ecdysterone gains but FUCK today was promising as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15305
SARMs are legit af. Everyone hates on them but I've gained 60 lbs, most of which was muscle, over the past year or so on a few cycles of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203