Hates the english class in high school

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
So i did Esl classes in middle school and elementary but when i got to high school I had do propper english classes like anyone else, and it sucked becuz i didnt knew shit, luckily my english 9 teacher was nice so she gave me chance of learning after school how to do things, but in the 10th grade my teacher was mean and didnt bothered doing extra lesson after class only a few days a week to which i refused to attend cuz my home was far away and had to take the bus, so i couldnt just leave whenever i wanted to, so i end up failing in my junior year i had to do english 10 but i had an extra elective class since in the same room to dedicate more time my and the english 11 at the same time, so i just decided to fail english 11 but since my mother got the last straw out of me i decided to drop out at sincd the 1st of october so i decided not to care anymore

Last edited:
Nigga I barely understood wtf you just wrote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and niqfan625
i
So i did Esl classes in middle school and elementary but when i got to high school I had do propper english classes like anyone else, and it sucked becuz i didnt knew shit, luckily my english 9 teacher was nice so she gave me chance of learning after school how to do things, but in the 10th grade my teacher was mean and didnt bothered doing extra lesson after class only a few days a week to which i refused to attend cuz my home was far away and had to take the bus, so i couldnt just leave whenever i wanted to, so i end up failing in my junior year i had to do english 10 but i had an extra elective class since in the same room to dedicate more time my and the english 11 at the same time, so i just decided to fail english 11 but since my mother got the last straw out of me i decided to drop out at sincd the 1st of october so i decided not to care anymore
low iq deathnic

Learn to use punctuation JFL no wonder you failed out of English twice

How’d you manage to do that?
English 10 on sophmore year
Enlgish 11 and English 10 on jr yr
I dropped on the first semester of my jr year and came back on the last semester of sr year but they told me that I wasnt going to graduate on time so I only did the classes that I cared for
Then enlgish 10 english 11 and english 12 on sr year

i did summer school and made up english 10 and an almost a semester of english 12 but they wanted to kick me out and I was scared they would check my history and kick me out so i just agreed to their proocedings and so I went to a charter school where i did english 11 and english 12 and got my diplo