Ecuador's president looks pretty good for a politician

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
He's also dark triad for declaring an internal state of war. He's taking on cartels in the country, using the military.

On second thought, he kind of looks like Elon Musk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and HitAndRun
Place your bets, folks --- when will this guy get assassinated? I'm thinking no later than 2025.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun
Looks subhuman as fuck nigger. Would be surrounded by police rn if he wasn’t statusmaxxed

• +1
Looks subhuman as fuck nigger. Would be surrounded by police rn if he wasn’t statusmaxxed
Politicians are usually ugly but he looks good *for* a politician. Therefore, he's a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Mr. President, HitAndRun and 1 other person
what's the deal with latin america and drugs, lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I know right? Latin America seems to be a massive shithole. Not only is there drugs and cartels, there's assassination videos and people on here from there told me they start having sex at very young ages (11 or below). It's disturbing. Latin America is a degenerate shithole, even worse than the Jew Essay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 33711 and 5 others
You have not seen Zimbabwe's president

I know right? Latin America seems to be a massive shithole. Not only is there drugs and cartels, there's assassination videos and people on here from there told me they start having sex at very young ages (11 or below). It's disturbing. Latin America is a degenerate shithole, even worse than the Jew Essay.

it would make more sense if this was happening in a region with literally the lowest avg iq on the planet or something (in africa maybe), but latinos have some potential and shouldnt be rock bottom overall. that's what makes the fact that their identity is completely consumed (no pun intended) by drug addiction/cartel dominance so funny. obviously there's drug mafia in almost every corner of the world, but it's on a completely different level over there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Penguin of Zagreb and Mainstream
Mogged to death by Pedro Sanchez.

• +1
Also OP, you are a faggot.

looks like a japanese rape baby GEEK

milei is chad with the chaddest ideology libertarianism

MV5BYjM1NGE5NTMtZTIxNC00YjZjLWE0NDMtODhhMzAzMjNiZWY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMzYwNzgw._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Latinolooksmaxxer and HitAndRun
it would make more sense if this was happening in a region with literally the lowest avg iq on the planet or something (in africa maybe), but latinos have some potential and shouldnt be rock bottom overall. that's what makes the fact that their identity is completely consumed (no pun intended) by drug addiction/cartel dominance so funny. obviously there's drug mafia in almost every corner of the world, but it's on a completely different level over there
coca farmer genetics

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Penguin of Zagreb
Exactly. I wonder why that is, despite being religious (they're christians) they're still giga degenerate, even ahead of atheists. Can we blame (((them))) for it?

• +1
Hey that is my catchprhrase
Anyway Rafael Correa mogged him, and ai also mog him yet no girls simp for me :(

• JFL
In al Seriousness Prime Correa is Chadlite PSL Wise reminds me a bit of Drago
Lasso also is not bad looking

• +1
El Mashi! I Miss his Sabatinas ngl
His campain for 2006 was pretty good ngl undoubtly he is a genius politics aside
I literally just found out about the guy. I'm reading the Wiki page for the Ecuador situation and he was mentioned as a former president, approving of the current president. Then I thought "This guy actually mogs."

• +1
In al Seriousness Prime Correa is Chadlite PSL Wise reminds me a bit of Drago
Lasso also is not bad looking
Exactly man, I get Drago vibes as well.

• +1
He's also dark triad for declaring an internal state of war. He's taking on cartels in the country, using the military.

View attachment 2668609

On second thought, he kind of looks like Elon Musk.
high profile politicians usually look like shit because they are oldcels

• +1
looks like a japanese rape baby GEEK

milei is chad with the chaddest ideology libertarianism

MV5BYjM1NGE5NTMtZTIxNC00YjZjLWE0NDMtODhhMzAzMjNiZWY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMzYwNzgw._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Japanese were rape machines back in WW2, they raped everyone, JFL. East Asian women, South East Asian women and even European women.

• +1
lol that he is an Anchor Baby, born in Miami. His parents did not live in the US, they just flew to Miami so that he could be born in a US hospital, and could thus claim US citizenship.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and HitAndRun
lol that he is an Anchor Baby, born in Miami. His parents did not live in the US, they just flew to Miami so that he could be born in a US hospital, and could thus claim US citizenship.
His whole family is pretty rich and his father Álvaro Noboa ` The Crazy Man that Loves` was our president briefly during the 90`s
He got his good looks and mental from his mother tho
God Damn I love being ecuadorian

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Gengar
Exactly. I wonder why that is, despite being religious (they're christians) they're still giga degenerate, even ahead of atheists. Can we blame (((them))) for it?

idk. the "cia and christianity" argument applies for a solid portion of the first world, and nowhere else in it is drug addiction (and the amount of cartel power that comes with it) as much of a problem

actually, just lol at involving religion here; the only reason this problem is not as rampant in muslim shitholes is that those are too poor for the average citizen to even be able to afford anything beyond the most basic necessities to survive the week

Last edited:
  • +1
Screenshot 20230820 125543 WhatsApp

He came to my Uni before he got famous
Did he get mogged here?

• +1
Mirin dark triad Latinos passportmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and HitAndRun
His whole family is pretty rich and his father Álvaro Noboa ` The Crazy Man that Loves` was our president briefly during the 90`s
He got his good looks and mental from his mother tho
God Damn I love being ecuadorian
WTF I thought you were Peruvian this whole time, JFL.

• JFL
WTF I thought you were Peruvian this whole time, JFL.
Nah that was a Larp
We are almost the same shithole tho just as the whole of Latam

• +1
idk. the "cia and christianity" argument applies for a solid portion of the first world, and nowhere else in it is drug addiction (and the amount of cartel power that comes with it) as much of a problem

actually, just lol at involving religion here; the only reason this problem is not as rampant in muslim shitholes is that those are too poor for the average citizen to even be able to afford anything beyond the most basic necessities to survive the week
Br00tal.

Nah that was a Larp
We are almost the same shithole tho just as the whole of Latam
Latin America is way too mixed, any phenotype can pass in any country. It's hard to say who's from which country (generally). Like, the white-passing people can either be Argentinian, Ecuadorian, Colombian, Brazilian or Mexican. But not Chilean I think, or Honduran, or Peruvian. I could be wrong though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and HitAndRun
Latin America is way too mixed, any phenotype can pass in any country. It's hard to say who's from which country (generally). Like, the white-passing people can either be Argentinian, Ecuadorian, Colombian, Brazilian or Mexican. But not Chilean I think, or Honduran, or Peruvian. I could be wrong though.
I agree
Could this dude be considerd a new Saint tho?
I am on virtual classes rn
They suck!
20240111 143359

• JFL
I agree
Could this dude be considerd a new Saint tho?
I am on virtual classes rn
They suck!
View attachment 2668739
Dude has my nose. Btw, can you tell by looking at a Latin person and figure out which country they are from? I am South Asian and have a 66% success rate placing people in either of those countries. Wonder if it's the same for you guys.

• +1
What are his policies? Personally, i do not trust politicians. Only time will tell. Prob just wanna exploit and gain profit is the reason he is running.

IMG 5793

• JFL
CIA and Catholicism mostly but some of it has pagan roots

You sure they aren't? Read some posts by @Manchild and report back
Kys blocked

Stop replying to your alt too fucking schizo off the meds

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
What are his policies? Personally, i do not trust politicians. Only time will tell. Prob just wanna exploit and gain profit is the reason he is running.
He is going after cartels. That’s badass.

The climate has made it very easy to manufacture drugs. The dense jungles make drug operations concealable. The poverty has drawn them to it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
The climate has made it very easy to manufacture drugs. The dense jungles make drug operations concealable. The poverty has drawn them to it though.
since when are u back

Maybe the poverty draws them to it but that doesn’t explain their obsession with chainsaws and assassinations.