Editing your pics only makes you even for fckup in the head and gives you more BDD

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
I used to faceapp my photos alot and editing the lightning perfect, but what is the point of that? people irl just think you are a catfish and insecure and it adds up on your BDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Oberyn, Deleted member 20064 and 4 others
I don't :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
when i was ugly i also did it, it is just a spiral you come in witht the thoughts ( i am not goodlooking enough) the faceapped pic looks better than me

this forum gave me bdd

• +1
this forum gave me bdd

A lot of users like me don't have body dysmorphia. We are realists. We are just ugly and accept it, or try to cope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and rand anon
I can relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
A lot of users like me don't have body dysmorphia. We are realists. We are just ugly and accept it, or try to cope.
I thought the whole point of this forum was to not accept it and try to fix ugliness whatever it takes? :feelswhy:

this forum gave me bdd
i am going to help you cure it, ofcourse looksmaxxing is number one but at a point you need to be happy with yourself

I thought the whole point of this forum was to not accept it and try to fix ugliness whatever it takes? :feelswhy:
yeah but if you constantly do that you have never a end, look at @Amnesia i love him but he still thinks about surgery but looks fucking amazing

The forum is split on that one. Some people have the base to ascend, but for the extremely ugly just give up.

im glad you will killyourself after norwooding, first grey hair, dad belly, sagging skin........ when your life revolves around looks only

bro it's fine, a little editing is okay, why you wouldn't put your best photos out there?

Regardless of that, you're real life version will always be better than any photo, unless you're using some overdone filter from instagram.

LarsaNova69

• +1
I used to faceapp my photos alot and editing the lightning perfect, but what is the point of that? people irl just think you are a catfish and insecure and it adds up on your BDD
Your self-esteem is the issue if you can tell the difference between the edited or non-edited photos.

Only thing you should edit are the color of the teeth and slight pct

Its get me more women. I mostly work on shadows and lightning. U dont need to do unrecognizable frauds just subtle stuff to improve lightning at your pics for example.