EFFECTIVE WAY TO CHANGE EYE COLOUR?

M

Migfig

Ok so as far as I know, changing the eye colour safely with noticiable results seems damn near impossible right now. Laser depigmentation results are shit unless you have light eyes already. 20+ sessions to go from brown to a barely noticeable dark grey colour. Kerato looks too fake, and then you have BrightOcular which gives the best results but destroys your eyes. @LooksOverAll says to go through laser depigmentation first and then do a low-medium density kerato to give a more natural look but idk. Neoris in France says they will be developing new pigment formulas in 2023 that will solve old problems so well have to see.

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks
How much is laser depigmentation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Hipcel and Migfig
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
what is it called?
I don’t know what the machine they use is called but you can look up “Yeux Claire’s” in Mexico or “Neoris” in France and see what machine they use

• Woah
I don’t know what the machine they use is called but you can look up “Yeux Claire’s” in Mexico or “Neoris” in France and see what machine they use
okay.

Can't you just keep doing the depigmintation to get a lighter colour?

Pour sulfuric acid on your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
okay.

Can't you just keep doing the depigmintation to get a lighter colour?
Yea I think you can idk if there’s a limit that your eyes can handle but you can theoretically do as many sessions as you want until they get really light. But that would probably cost like 20k+ USD and I’d rather use that money to get bimax and a rihno tbh.

• +1
Yea I think you can idk if there’s a limit that your eyes can handle but you can theoretically do as many sessions as you want until they get really light. But that would probably cost like 20k+ USD and I’d rather use that money to get bimax and a rihno tbh.
Yeah, seems not very efficient. I wonder if there use similar tech with those treatments, maybe if you owned the equipment, you could up the power.

brightocular is the only choice for a fully natural look that provide significant halo. All others either look like shit or provide no noticeable improvement.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
brightocular is the only choice for a fully natural look that provide significant halo. All others either look like shit or provide no noticeable improvement.
no yeux cleur clinic has good results
but eye colour is much overrated imo. maybe blue eyes can give you +0.25 PSL and ONLY if you have the right pheno (on me for example, they just look worse in my morphs, i have hazel/light brown eyes that fit in my appeal better).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Are you considering getting BrightOcular

Are you considering getting BrightOcular
hell no. but if ur a browneyed ethnic with no failos aside from shit eyes then it's your only hope to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
no yeux cleur clinic has good results
but eye colour is much overrated imo. maybe blue eyes can give you +0.25 PSL and ONLY if you have the right pheno (on me for example, they just look worse in my morphs, i have hazel/light brown eyes that fit in my appeal better).
keep coping. a10 eyes are +1 PSL. if u had a10 eyes your life would be completely different. u wouldnt look like a deathnic terrorist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and volcelfatcel
Could I get the equipment online and do it myself?
Sounds dangerous and probably even more expensive, even if you can buy the equipment.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 17791
Sounds dangerous and probably even more expensive, even if you can buy the equipment.
It's a one time purchase though and I could prolly give my fellow browneyecels Stroma at home.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It's a one time purchase though and I could prolly give my fellow browneyecels Stroma at home.
lighter eyes would be a huge looksmax for me I might get it eventually

• +1
lighter eyes would be a huge looksmax for me I might get it eventually
yeah, I'd ascend hard. It would fix my self esteem too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
keep coping. a10 eyes are +1 PSL. if u had a10 eyes your life would be completely different. u wouldnt look like a deathnic terrorist.
It's cope buddy boyo wear ultra realistic A10 contacts for your tinder pics and see that you Will get approx the same results, you'll attract only some more Blue eyed fetishist (which will be likely Brown eyed herself). JFL at this slav subhuman projecting his subhumanity on me, muh i Need A10 and then i'll start slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
light green eyes give 0.75 psl too. They are very underrated

Attachments

• 145F8108-1AE7-4091-9B9F-F533E1C1F908.jpeg
    145F8108-1AE7-4091-9B9F-F533E1C1F908.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Eye colour Is actually so overrated and cope for subpar bone structure. Muh if i had light eyes i would be a Slayer - proceed to post a good looking man with light eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Eye colour Is actually so overrated and cope for subpar bone structure. Muh if i had light eyes i would be a Slayer - proceed to post a good looking man with light eyes
He wouldn’t be a model with t50s. His eye color is his only striking feature

He wouldn’t be a model with t50s. His eye color is his only striking feature
nah the rest of his face is obv good too
if light eyes were a must there would be no dark eyed model
i think it's 0.25 psl+ max and must fit your pheno too, imagine chico with light eyes, would lose his warm approachable looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
nah the rest of his face is obv good too
if light eyes were a must there would be no dark eyed model
i think it's 0.25 psl+ max and must fit your pheno too, imagine chico with light eyes, would lose his warm approachable looks.
He would still be chad but no model

Let him keep coping and then posting here wondering why he's a subhuman.