Effects of gym/bulking on the dick?

D

Deleted member 21688

Life is a gift.
For the gymcelers here, did you saw any changes in your dick - Size, thickness or erection ?

Our body balances it's proportionality. It's not possible that a person with muscles has bad dick.

More bulking more thick dick?

Answer me boyos.

you could be skinny and have a big dick or buff but a small dick,
except fat which gives the illusion that ur dick is small or not, nothing will change your dick proportions, its written in ur dna

you could be skinny and have a big dick or buff but a small dick,
except fat which gives the illusion that ur dick is small or not, nothing will change your dick proportions, its written in ur dna
A skinny guy bulks for years and gets huge muscles, his dick will remain skinny and small af? I don't believe that

A skinny guy bulks for years and gets huge muscles, his dick will remain skinny and small af? I don't believe that
penis is not a muscle
if u got a big dick, you could be framecel but ur dick will stand out, its something you either have or you don't, just like face, intelligence, height etc.

put simply, no gym for your dick
unless you want to inject some shit in it then surgery which i wouldnt recommend but autists here will try anything

Last edited:
penis is not a muscle
if u got a big dick, you could be framecel but ur dick will stand out, its something you either have or you don't, just like face, intelligence, height etc.

put simply, no gym for your dick
unless you want to inject some shit in it then surgery which i wouldnt recommend but autists here will try anything
Some people think that there are exercises for PE but idk if that's real or not

For the gymcelers here, did you saw any changes in your dick - Size, thickness or erection ?

Our body balances it's proportionality. It's not possible that a person with muscles has bad dick.
There was a giant bodybuilder called Bostin Loyd who had a naked photo leaked. his dick was tiny. Rich Piana talked about it. It is definitely possible to have unbalanced/disproportionate body proportions.

Gaining like 40 pounds of muscle will require increased blood flow and volume that will also be available for your erection so there might be a slight increase just have to make sure you do cardio to keep blood flow up

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21688
There was a giant bodybuilder called Bostin Loyd who had a naked photo leaked. his dick was tiny. Rich Piana talked about it. It is definitely possible to have unbalanced/disproportionate body proportions.
Of course his dick would look too small because of his huge muscles in which he injected chemicals. He swallowed brutal dickpill.

Gaining like 40 pounds of muscle will require increased blood flow and volume that will also be available for your erection so there might be a slight increase just have to make sure you do cardio to keep blood flow up
and how do you get taller?

Apparently losing weight increases dick size.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21688
Of course his dick would look too small because of his huge muscles in which he injected chemicals. He swallowed brutal dickpill.
It didn't "look too small". It was small.

More bulking more thick dick?

Answer me boyos.
I was asking the same thing.

I think yes because exercising increases testosterone and HGH which can potentially lead to penis growth.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21688
I was asking the same thing.

I think yes because exercising increases testosterone and HGH which can potentially lead to penis growth.
try it and tell me

Yes I don't understand how bodybuilders have sex with their big dicks and also big muscles.

It's like saying bulking will increase your ears size nigga that ain't happening if you have a small pepe get a bathmate and start stretching that mf for a year to get 1.5inch maybe more idk

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, GuyFromSingapore, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Unless u bloat up like a pig the loss of non-bone pressed size is minimal.

Get a bathmate if u are really that concerned. ull get +1 inch in around 3-6 months of consistent use.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
When shredded, dick will be biggest due to almost nonexistent fatpad.

Ironically, dick might not work when shredded due to lower testosterone/hormones than when fatter

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Better blodfloow and erection quality from naturally increased testosterone production but dont expect insane dick gains.
Lower bodyfat= no fat pad, bigger dick.
U will get dick gains mostly from No fap and PE.
When i was on quarantine i used to fap all the time, ate junk food and watched TV shows all day. My erection quality/sexual arousal dropped significantly. So i've started to do some push ups and sits ups. My EQ improved and i started to fap even more.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and GuyFromSingapore