Egg hair treatment working

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
So I started using a hairmaxxing method of using egg-based mixtures in my hair for a short period of time and then washing it out to get more protein to my scalp and such and it's already working! I'm not gonna post pics cause it doesn't look any different yet, but it already feels smoother and is less course and easier to wash. Maybe in a month or so I'll give another update with pics to see just how much it improves from this method.

So I started using a hairmaxxing method of using egg-based mixtures in my hair for a short period of time and then washing it out to get more protein to my scalp and such and it's already working! I'm not gonna post pics cause it doesn't look any different yet, but it already feels smoother and is less course and easier to wash. Maybe in a month or so I'll give another update with pics to see just how much it improves from this method.
What recipe?
Did you notice a change in density?

post before after pics, without them this thread is useless

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What recipe?
Did you notice a change in density?
I usually will either do mixture of egg yolks with cocnut oil and conditioner and leave that in with a shower cap on for about a half hour, the other stuff I use doesn't have listed ingredients but here's what it looks like

As for results, it's too soon to have noticable texture or density changes but my hair is already smoother and easier to comb through when washing it
post before after pics, without them this thread is useless
I don't think you read all of it

I usually will either do mixture of egg yolks with cocnut oil and conditioner and leave that in with a shower cap on for about a half hour, the other stuff I use doesn't have listed ingredients but here's what it looks like View attachment 14613
As for results, it's too soon to have noticable texture or density changes but my hair is already smoother and easier to comb through when washing it

I don't think you read all of it
Might try that but without the coconut oil.
Coconut oil only on hair is :feelsree:

Might try that but without the coconut oil.
Coconut oil only on hair is :feelsree:
I only add that cause my hair is naturally dry. If you have oily hair I don't recommend that

Protein is always good for the Hair. Nothing new, definetely a good way to improve your hair quality

Protein is always good for the Hair. Nothing new, definetely a good way to improve your hair quality
Yeah I'm just low iq and it took me a while to figure this out but I'm getting there :feelstastyman:

I only add that cause my hair is naturally dry. If you have oily hair I don't recommend that
You mean just the coconut oil? It stripped the moisture from my scalp :soy: turned my hair to straw and I have oily hair.

You mean just the coconut oil? It stripped the moisture from my scalp :soy: turned my hair to straw and I have oily hair.
That's odd, did you afford it in wet or dry? Cause i always add coconut oil while my hair is dry to get rid of the frizz but then again people with oily hair shouldn't use oils at all really

That's odd, did you afford it in wet or dry? Cause i always add coconut oil while my hair is dry to get rid of the frizz but then again people with oily hair shouldn't use oils at all really
I'm sorry, my mistake :feelshaha:
Just remembered now it was coconut MILK not oil
It wasn't store bought also
All that effort for straw hair :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
but why? minoxidil is a medical treatment and costs even less:
just 20$ for a 200ml minoxidil 5% bottle

I'm sorry, my mistake :feelshaha:
Just remembered now it was coconut MILK not oil
It wasn't store bought also
All that effort for straw hair :feelskek:
Omg you absolute madlad
but why? minoxidil is a medical treatment and costs even less:
just 20$ for a 200ml minoxidil 5% bottle
I'm not about to have my hormones fucked up with some prescription shit, I'd rather take a more natural approach