No. 1 Looksmaxxer
- Aug 11, 2018
In summary: Nofap is bad, it decreases tesosterone. Lessfap (once a week) is good, it increases testosterone. Lots of fapping is terrible, because your body will have a harder time utilizing its testosterone. And having sex is far better than ejaculating to porn.
- Short-term abstinence from ejaculations can slightly increase testosterone levels.
- Long-term abstinence can reduce serum T.
- Having an ejaculation does not acutely affect testosterone levels.
- Ejaculating to the point of “sexual exhaustion” can make it harder for your body to utilize testosterone.
- Masturbation doesn’t seem to affect testosterone levels in any significant manner.
- Sex with a real person can boost testosterone levels significantly.
Last edited by a moderator: