Elastin and why it's the reason for the irreversiable damage from UV light/sunlight and the cause of wrinkles

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
so Elastin is a protien that is ONLY PRODUCED IN CHILDHOOD
so once it's damaged from the UV rays there is no going back

it's function is and I quote:

"It is highly elastic and present in connective tissue allowing many tissues in the body to resume their shape after stretching or contracting"

it's found in connective tissue so it's resoponsible for the tightness of the skin
and if it decrease it causes wrinkles and the collagen will not go fully back to it's original shape

Elastin is a very long-lived protein, with a half-life of over 78 years in humans.[13]

so you can live your life without getting it damaged from the sun, and you will keep most of it:feelshmm:

SURPRISINGLY, oral minoxidil given to rats make their elastin in their aorta increase in fibers opposite of what has been said of minoxidil and how it effects the skin

check out the study

AND THIS IS ON OLDER MICE {TWO YEARS OLD} MEANING THEY AREN'T PRODUCING ELASTIN ANY LONGER.

I'm not saying you should take oral minoxidil, but this is just what I found regarding it and minoxidil since it concerns me
:feelsez:

your time under the sun is limited
and if your skin get under it unfortunately its irreversible

@AscendingHero @Xangsane @justinzayn @Anchor_Ship @Constantin Denis @FreakkForLife @jewcel

May Allah be with you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 8869, Deprived and 20 others
Thank you for blackpilling people on the effect of sun on your skin
There are far too many people in denial here despite all of the existing studies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Senssei, Deleted member 8869 and 12 others
There are far too many people in denial here despite all of the existing studies
it's sad how even playing in a playground as a kid

you were essentially DECAYING
and unfortunately not in the Buddhist type of decaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Applying a thick layer of sunscreen as we speak:owo:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, Bdh and 10 others
Take sun screen? Don’t go outside?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Don’t you get natural vitamin D from the sun which can promote GH

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, KDA Player and Deleted member 15827
Take sun screen? Don’t go outside?
essentialy, like don't base your work in an enviorment which makes you exposed to the sun in a long term fashion

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Don’t you get natural vitamin D from the sun which can promote GH
you can take Vitamin D3 which is taken from lambs mostly
so they are the same thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and 2 others
So just get sun and take minoxidil retard vit C increases elastin retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Sandar and Anchor_Ship

"It is highly elastic and present in connective tissue allowing many tissues in the body to resume their shape after stretching or contracting"

it's found in connective tissue so it's resoponsible for the tightness of the skin
and if it decrease it causes wrinkles and the collagen will not go fully back to it's original shape

Elastin is a very long-lived protein, with a half-life of over 78 years in humans.[13]

so you can live your life without getting it damaged from the sun, and you will keep most of it:feelshmm:

SURPRISINGLY, oral minoxidil given to rats make their elastin in their aorta increase in fibers opposite of what has been said of minoxidil and how it effects the skin

check out the study

AND THIS IS ON OLDER MICE {TWO YEARS OLD} MEANING THEY AREN'T PRODUCING ELASTIN ANY LONGER.

I'm not saying you should take oral minoxidil, but this is just what I found regarding it and minoxidil since it concerns me

@AscendingHero @Xangsane @justinzayn @Anchor_Ship @Constantin Denis @FreakkForLife @jewcel

May Allah be with you.
high iq asyrian chad

• Love it
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
essentialy, like don't base your work in an enviorment which makes you exposed to the sun in a long term fashion
I stay in a store all day and do zoom classes only time I go out is like 40 mins to go from home to work in the morning and gym at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, A23ghskung, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
spreading broscience on here is the most irritating thing I have to endure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, lizardposting and 2 others
Yea I always thought it was weird the lack of discussion on elastin here but so much collagen talk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus and 4 others
high iq asyrian chad
I'm an Arab but I value my past
although it was and is a shithole and the people were always lazy subhumans buy oh well
So just get sun and take minoxidil retard vit C increases elastin retard
didn't say you should take oral minox or there isn't anything else that helps with elastin

AND: Vitamin C has been shown to both stimulate [69] and inhibit elastin synthesis in cultured fibroblasts [81].

I'm an Arab but I value my past
although it was and is a shithole and the people were always lazy subhumans buy oh well

didn't say you should take oral minox or there isn't anything else that helps with elastin

AND: Vitamin C has been shown to both stimulate [69] and inhibit elastin synthesis in cultured fibroblasts [81].
This in vivo

• JFL
alhamdulillah good thread op

• Love it
yeah but melanotan 2 tan moggs hard in young years i dont care i look worse at 50 i am living my best life now

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Cope>rope and Constantin Denis
retin a in the winter melanotan 2 in the summer

why do people report bad sides from topical minoxidil?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: gggg3333, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and eyebagcel
A lot of people said it gave them erectile dysfunction idk why though
Who is saying this?!!!

Topical minox has done nothing but help me!

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
A lot of people said it gave them erectile dysfunction idk why though
im on oral minox for 3 months at least now
erections still there

• +1

I am holding onto my collagen and elastin for dear fucking life rn

• Love it

check out the study

May Allah be with you.
ya the sun we all evolved with is somehow bad for us, simply repair ur elastin (and entire body) with raw meat

im on oral minox for 3 months at least now
erections still there
same nothing happened but hair regrowth
and a bit of water retention
but I took a diuretic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 17244

yes, it would be better to not play in the playground as a kid :feelshaha::feelshaha:

imagine the low quality life with all that sunscreen on your face everyday and stressing over taking some sun
jfl at lifeminers

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
yes, it would be better to not play in the playground as a kid :feelshaha::feelshaha:

imagine the low quality life with all that sunscreen on your face everyday and stressing over taking some sun
jfl at lifeminers
your "evidences" refer to some pics of models which is giga bullshit broscience. It's commonly known UVa is detrimental af

your "evidences" refer to some pics of models which is giga bullshit broscience. It's commonly known UVa is detrimental af
UVA is detrimental, but how detrimental, to what extent? there are people who have used sunscreen on their faces all their lives and still have aged similar to their peers, go to hell with this "sunscreen is the key to anti aging" bullshit. jfl.

Also, see these twins:
stress and smoking play a big factor on aging:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 17244
UVA is detrimental, but how detrimental, to what extent? there are people who have used sunscreen on their faces all their lives and still have aged similar to their peers, go to hell with this "sunscreen is the key to anti aging" bullshit. jfl.

Also, see these twins:
stress and smoking play a big factor on aging:
it's obvious that stress and smoking are also harmful. These examples on Quora are really behind the SPF, most these woman look younger. Tho women age quite faster than men so it's not as good example as in men cases

it's obvious that stress and smoking are also harmful. These examples on Quora are really behind the SPF, most these woman look younger. Tho women age quite faster than men so it's not as good example as in men cases
cope

jfl at lifeminers
it's was just a thought that stayed on my mind for a while
just venting
not really meant to say something

@CupOfCoffee suprisingly anavar improves connective tissue and collagen:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17244
@CupOfCoffee suprisingly anavar improves connective tissue and collagen:bigbrain:

Steroids destroy collagen. Cope for all juicers.

e.g. Kenacort / Triamcinalone acetonide (steroid) is site injected to destroy scar tissue.

• +1
@Cope said anavar is bad for collagen

Steroids destroy collagen. Cope for all juicers.

e.g. Kenacort / Triamcinalone acetonide (steroid) is site injected to destroy scar tissue.
generally yes
and it ages you FASSSSTTT

yeah but melanotan 2 tan moggs hard in young years i dont care i look worse at 50 i am living my best life now
It darkens eyebrows permanently in a lot of cases. This is the huge benefit people are missing out on.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
in accelerates cell division and repair
and since your chromosome can't copy/paste forever and it has a limited number of times because of telomeres
telomeres will shorten over time BY EVERY DIVISION IT MAKES and with it the number of cell division

and since your chromosome can't copy/paste forever and it has a limited number of times because of telomeres
telomeres will shorten over time BY EVERY DIVISION IT MAKES and with it the number of cell division
What about T?

I mean T solo, no other roids

I spent alot of my childhood in the sun, and the middle east is one of the hottest regions in the world
This thread is literal suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9670 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I spent alot of my childhood in the sun, and the middle east is one of the hottest regions in the world
This thread is literal suifuel
this is only a theory and kinda autism, irl it's not as brutal as seems

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
People here are in denial about tanning and sun damage; you can give them a billion studies proving they are destroying their skin, aging themselves and increasing skin cancer risk and they will simply ignore it.
Let them do as they wish, I say: it's their funeral.

By the way do you have any studies about what is the maximum amount of sun exposure you can subject yourself to before elastin is damaged? I have been very careful around the sun since I hit age 20, but when I was younger I used to spend a LOT of time in the sun.

Also if elastin is produced during childhood that means you don't stack up sun damage during childhood, right? I'd assume elastin production replenishes whatever amounts you're losing when you're a kid in a playground.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Cidre enjoyer, Tenshi and 2 others