Elastin and why it's the reason for the irreversiable damage from UV light/sunlight and the cause of wrinkles

• OP 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • Start date
I spent alot of my childhood in the sun, and the middle east is one of the hottest regions in the world
This thread is literal suifuel
Also, I doubt mino improves elastine production referring to one study which is done on rats jfl. No evidence to roids increase age accelaration

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
By the way do you have any studies about what is the maximum amount of sun exposure you can subject yourself to before elastin is damaged? I have been very careful around the sun since I hit age 20, but when I was younger I used to spend a LOT of time in the sun.
it's in my files but I only have links so I have to go through them one by one

but in short
elastin damage is correlated to sun exposure

you just want to avoid it as much as you can and protect yourself
no point in knowing specific numbers
since it will happen either ways
and it won't change they way you are dealing with sun exposure

Also if elastin is produced during childhood that means you don't stack up sun damage during childhood, right? I'd assume elastin production replenishes whatever amounts you're losing when you're a kid in a playground.
in theory maybe
depends on the amount needed to replenish and for physiological function ie organ development and specificly arteries

no one really know but yes some to all of it is replenished in theory

SAME SHIT, same mechanism of action
to me it's kinda bullshit. Look at many roidcels like Arnie etc. and they look insane and much younger than typical normie baldcel and collagencel after 40 yo

• +1
Reactions: Cope and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Also, I doubt mino improves elastine production referring to one study which is done on rats jfl. No evidence to roids increase age accelaration
true the mechanism is unknown
so nothing solid can be conculded from it
but they were OLD mice

for roids it's simple biology
and ask around you will know that people have noticed it
mostly non blackpilled gym rats

to me it's kinda bullshit. Look at many roidcels like Arnie etc. and they look insane and much younger than typical normie baldcel and collagencel after 40 yo
true
but some compounds are good for collagen
plus they are pumping gh

it's multi factorial

but roids by itself will age you faster
nothing to deny

true
but some compounds are good for collagen
plus they are pumping gh

it's multi factorial

but roids by itself will age you faster
nothing to deny
what do u recommend from roids stuff to add into anty aging routine?

• +1
what do u recommend from roids stuff to add into anty aging routine?
to stay away from it

this is the best thing for your collagen and hair
and ask @CupOfCoffee

just train with Test only if you want to
and if you feel like it add some anavar for a few cycles

BUT DON'T GO TO FAR

• +1
to stay away from it

this is the best thing for your collagen and hair
and ask @CupOfCoffee

just train with Test only if you want to
and if you feel like it add some anavar for a few cycles

BUT DON'T GO TO FAR
Ive been blasting 350mg T and consider add masteron

• JFL
  • +1
for me the whole sunscreen thing was always mostly about preserving elastin

people talk about collagen, what matters if you have collagen but you lack the proteins to keep it in place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
how many mg's anavar do u recommend for bulking?
my friend took 20mg for 12 weeks
with 250mg test base

I'm not knowledgeable enough to suggest anything
just saying what other guys are taking

• +1
for me the whole sunscreen thing was always mostly about preserving elastin

people talk about collagen, what matters if you have collagen but you lack the proteins to keep it in place?
exactly
collagen can easily be replenished unlike elastin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
my friend took 20mg for 12 weeks
with 250mg test base

I'm not knowledgeable enough to suggest anything
just saying what other guys are taking
thanks for your effort highIQcel

maybe I should consider nandrolone

• Love it
thanks for your effort highIQcel

maybe I should consider nandrolone
my advice is to stick to test only
and follow

since you can afford experimenting because of your good hair genes

• +1
my advice is to stick to test only
and follow

since you can afford experimenting because of your good hair genes

yeah I tried to blasting 500mg T but I was bloated af :forcedsmile: and now I've been blasting 350mg and it's more reasonable; I feel better, better regeneration, better mood and everything is better being at 350mg dose

yeah I tried to blasting 500mg T but I was bloated af :forcedsmile: and now I've been blasting 350mg and it's more reasonable; I feel better, better regeneration, better mood and everything is better being at 350mg dose
because of high level of aromatization
add a dht compound to lower your test base
which is the most hair safe and good luck bruv:heart:

• +1
because of high level of aromatization
add a dht compound to lower your test base
which is the most hair safe and good luck bruv:heart:
masteron is dht based lol

• +1
Very true but too little sun is also bad. I was one of those people who got the idea if you never go in the sun you will basically never age but in reality that's bs, I aged that year worse than any other year including the ones I smoked & was in the sun the entire time. Sun is crucial for Vit D, hormone levels, + circadian rhythm which are all highly important for health markers & if you have shit health your skin will go down the toilet with it.

You should aim to optimize sun exposure for your skin color without ever getting a burn or the red faced look. Not many people know this but the sun is crucial for keeping healthy microbes on your skin. & there are many other equally important factors for aging like maintaining a high antioxidative-low inflammatory state & never having dry skin. A slightly oily glow is optimal. If you look at the minox studies the sole reason for loss of collagen was how much minox dried the skin.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I used to believe roids were collagen reapers, but I know plenty of guys that have hopped on Test, Deca, and Tren and still look decent for their age. It ultimately comes down to the individual's genetics at the end of the day.

• +1
People here are in denial about tanning and sun damage; you can give them a billion studies proving they are destroying their skin, aging themselves and increasing skin cancer risk and they will simply ignore it.
Let them do as they wish, I say: it's their funeral.

By the way do you have any studies about what is the maximum amount of sun exposure you can subject yourself to before elastin is damaged? I have been very careful around the sun since I hit age 20, but when I was younger I used to spend a LOT of time in the sun.

Also if elastin is produced during childhood that means you don't stack up sun damage during childhood, right? I'd assume elastin production replenishes whatever amounts you're losing when you're a kid in a playground.
No, sun damage is cumulative, and sun damage you receive as a child is multiplied in adulthood.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, BucketCrab and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I used to believe roids were collagen reapers, but I know plenty of guys that have hopped on Test, Deca, and Tren and still look decent for their age. It ultimately comes down to the individual's genetics at the end of the day.
dereks skin is shit
and so is gregs skin

big ramy looks deformed
to name a few

Last edited:
Very true but too little sun is also bad. I was one of those people who got the idea if you never go in the sun you will basically never age but in reality that's bs, I aged that year worse than any other year including the ones I smoked & was in the sun the entire time. Sun is crucial for Vit D, hormone levels, + circadian rhythm which are all highly important for health markers & if you have shit health your skin will go down the toilet with it.

You should aim to optimize sun exposure for your skin color without ever getting a burn or the red faced look. Not many people know this but the sun is crucial for keeping healthy microbes on your skin. & there are many other equally important factors for aging like maintaining a high antioxidative-low inflammatory state & never having dry skin. A slightly oily glow is optimal. If you look at the minox studies the sole reason for loss of collagen was how much minox dried the skin.
you can always take vitamin D
as for the circadian rhythm there is not really a fix for that
but your body will adjust to no sunlight

you know the girl that stayed in her basement for years
her skin was baby tier so it's really perfecting it from both worlds
not just going berserk on only one way of life

@Cope

Yeah elastin is one of the most misunderstood proteins for skin. You aren't trying to increase its production like you can with collagen, but instead should be focused on how to avoid damaging it. There is also 0 products for elastin right now iirc, while other ECM proteins can be replenished with copper peptides or tret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This is why I work nightshift jobs exclusively. Vampiremaxx

• Love it
Reactions: Deprived
My dad's bitch ass worked me in the fields until I collapsed now my arms are 3 tones different from my actually body and i look retarded should have wore a long sleeve like he told me to
so Elastin is a protien that is ONLY PRODUCED IN CHILDHOOD
so once it's damaged from the UV rays there is no going back

it's function is and I quote:

"It is highly elastic and present in connective tissue allowing many tissues in the body to resume their shape after stretching or contracting"

it's found in connective tissue so it's resoponsible for the tightness of the skin
and if it decrease it causes wrinkles and the collagen will not go fully back to it's original shape

Elastin is a very long-lived protein, with a half-life of over 78 years in humans.[13]

so you can live your life without getting it damaged from the sun, and you will keep most of it:feelshmm:

SURPRISINGLY, oral minoxidil given to rats make their elastin in their aorta increase in fibers opposite of what has been said of minoxidil and how it effects the skin

check out the study

AND THIS IS ON OLDER MICE {TWO YEARS OLD} MEANING THEY AREN'T PRODUCING ELASTIN ANY LONGER.

I'm not saying you should take oral minoxidil, but this is just what I found regarding it and minoxidil since it concerns me
:feelsez:

your time under the sun is limited
and if your skin get under it unfortunately its irreversible

@AscendingHero @Xangsane @justinzayn @Anchor_Ship @Constantin Denis @FreakkForLife @jewcel

May Allah be with you.

I said the most hair safe one like anavar
or add EQ with an AI
had been meaning to ask users on here on some reports on EQ/Boldenone?

How is it in combination with Test in a cycle?