Elden Ring is fucking dogshit

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
Played for 30 hours now, slayed the 4th boss renalla or whatever this bitch name is. It is so fucking boring I can't believe. The only thing you can do is rush from boss to boss, kill some mobs in between and try out new builds. There are no interesting things in this open world. There is no real story, the plot and lore is actually quite good (thanks to martin) but it's represantion is fucking bland and only subtle. I get absolutely no excitement from this dogshit game. This game has nothing to offer besides hard boss fights, which I don't care about. What's good to waste your time with a boss for 12 hours straight without getting even paid for it? While I understand that twitch streamers are hyping it up, since they get paid for it, but what's going on with the fucking faggots that are proud of their 12 hours malania slay or whatever I don't understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgewalker2181, exo, raleqtambrobret and 4 others
Played for 30 hours now, slayed the 4th boss renalla or whatever this bitch name is. It is so fucking boring I can't believe. The only thing you can do is rush from boss to boss, kill some mobs in between and try out new builds. There are no interesting things in this open world. There is no real story, the plot and lore is actually quite good (thanks to martin) but it's represantion is fucking bland and only subtle. I get absolutely no excitement from this dogshit game. This game has nothing to offer besides hard boss fights, which I don't care about. What's good to waste your time with a boss for 12 hours straight without getting even paid for it? While I understand that twitch streamers are hyping it up, since they get paid for it, but what's going on with the fucking faggots that are proud of their 12 hours malania slay or whatever I don't understand.

The fromsoft sweatlords are losers yes, but not every game has to suit your taste.

Those games are what I would've enjoyed when I had ample time and patience i.e in high school.

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
All video games are for low t dorks

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and ShowerMaxxing
those walk around and kill a monster/zombie along the way games are all stupid

Wait....you guys get paid?:feelsthink:

Tje games is overrated and not for everyone

Never played the game, just love gooning to queen Marika and Fia tbh :aheago:

Souls players are very masochistic. I’ll never get it myself I just like the boss animations it looks pretty but I hate losing.

Rn I’m playing black MYTH wukong and it’s similar but Son Goku is fast as fuck

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
Maybe Fortnite is more to your style

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and givemeheight
Oh and if you complain about these games being too stupidly herd you’ll be bombsrded by neckbewrds saying “get good”

Like bro I brought black myth not expecting it to basically be dark souls I thought it was gonna be like GOW. These games work for rotters, now I’m inside mine and don’t work so I have time but those who work? Good fuckinf luxknif you lack the reaction speed esp if old for some bosses

Maybe Fortnite is more to your style
Souls players are very masochistic. I’ll never get it myself I just like the boss animations it looks pretty but I hate losing.

Rn I’m playing black MYTH wukong and it’s similar but Son Goku is fast as fuck
Never played the game, just love gooning to queen Marika and Fia tbh :aheago:
Tje games is overrated and not for everyone
im not 6'7 chad nigga what else do you want me to do
Sports games ?
Wait....you guys get paid?:feelsthink:
Dark souls 1 mogs hard
You guys actually play the game?

I just make psl gods
IMG 5560

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, givemeheight and shia.jihadist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LuckyBeast, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and LuckyBeast
You guys actually play the game?

I just make psl gods
View attachment 3169949
I playED it. I don’t play it much anymore it’s one of thise games where if you stop playing for a bit you forget how to play lol :ogre:

But rn I’m playing the OG Goku one and fucking niggas yo as the original Sun Wukong

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I playED it. I don’t play it much anymore it’s one of thise games where if you stop playing for a bit you forget how to play lol :ogre:

But rn I’m playing the OG Goku one and fucking niggas yo as the original Sun Wukong
im playing ark rn. its good shit

ds2>ds1>elden ring>ds3>sekiro

never played bloodborne
Sekiro last? It definitely has the best combat

Definitely recommend bloodborne best best atmosphere from any souls game and bosses my 2nd

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
Sekiro last? It definitely has the best combat

Definitely recommend bloodborne best best atmosphere from any souls game and bosses my 2nd
to be fair i didnt give it a proper chance. started the game and didn't like the combat or the environment. exploring felt like a chore and the mechanics seemed to flow less naturally than standard souls games.

i'll have to pick it up again at some point, but didnt make a good impression on me

• +1
Reactions: dphlover and LuckyBeast
its the most boring game ive ever played, imagine spending 80 euros for this shit :feelskek:

to be fair i didnt give it a proper chance. started the game and didn't like the combat or the environment. exploring felt like a chore and the mechanics seemed to flow less naturally than standard souls games.

i'll have to pick it up again at some point, but didnt make a good impression on me
I understand fully I hated it at first but the picked it up after a couple months bc I had nothing to play

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
elden ring is for edgy anime lover cringy teenagers. bullshit game.