ELECTION DAY!!!!! MEGA THREAD

Isn't it funny how they can count everything so fast in blue states. But they seem to have problems in Trump states?

That's how you know they're trying to rig it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4797, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
FLHHx6QABApD

Red MOGS Blue to self harm.

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Isn't it funny how they can count everything so fast in blue states. But they seem to have problems in Trump states?

That's how you know they're trying to rig it

Oops! We ran into some problems.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
Well who the hell knows whats going on, probably some bullshit I will never know about. The media has a massive anti trump bias though so who knows if any of the declarations for states they make are valid. What a mess. God forbid anyone just work together, jfl. This country is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9852 and Feminineboi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, BigBoy, Azoriko and 1 other person
SeoNeoGeo [score hidden] a minute ago

I promised myself I wouldn't take a dump until we knew the winner, in order to experience the most relieving dump in my whole lifetime. I wish I had timed it much better. I really don't want to be robbed of this experience, but Not sure how much I can hold out right now tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Biden is winning :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Calling it

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Heres the actual calculation:
Trump has 244 electoral votes
Biden has 238

Nevada, wisconsin, pennsylvania, and michigan are yet to be determined. Nevada seems to be a toss up but the others are heavily trump favored at the moment, but mail in votes are yet to be counted and those tend to favor biden. So basically there is still no clear winner and we have to wait maybe a day or more to get all the votes in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, TsarTsar444 and W0KESTMOTHF
What kind of shit country is this that needs so many hours to count the votes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9288, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Heres the actual calculation:
Trump has 244 electoral votes
Biden has 238

Nevada, wisconsin, pennsylvania, and michigan are yet to be determined. Nevada seems to be a toss up but the others are heavily trump favored at the moment, but mail in votes are yet to be counted and those tend to favor biden. So basically there is still no clear winner and we have to wait maybe a day or more to get all the votes in
Lol fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
SeoNeoGeo [score hidden] a minute ago

I promised myself I wouldn't take a dump until we knew the winner, in order to experience the most relieving dump in my whole lifetime. I wish I had timed it much better. I really don't want to be robbed of this experience, but Not sure how much I can hold out right now tbh
I’m not sleeping till I know the result

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
I’m not sleeping till I know the result
Damn they said pennsylvania might not finish counting votes until next week. We will probably know the winner sooner but it could be that pennsylvania is the deciding state

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Guys I think @HeavenAdmιn is a female srsly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
no burgers for u
Biden is going to win, mail votes are heavily favored by him, if only Trump run Corona better he would have won

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and MrGlutton
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Biden is going to win, mail votes are heavily favored by him, if only Trump run Corona better he would have won

damt in 2016 they already declare the winner. what happen when a man fight an actual another male

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
damt in 2016 they already declare the winner. what happen when a man fight an actual another male
legit if he only handed corona better he would definitely won now

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Damn they said pennsylvania might not finish counting votes until next week. We will probably know the winner sooner but it could be that pennsylvania is the deciding state
Over for my collagen then

• +1
Why this have 2k replies

Lmao next week? What kind of third world country is this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Mongrelcel, Azoriko and 5 others
Nobody can beat Putin

Imagine rewriting the constitution so you can be president forever. Based slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Amnesia, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
you cant tell me these fatty vote counters went to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, 6485b025t, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
eurocel just woke up. Whats it looking like?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Trump needs to win 3-4 states (Pennsylvania, NC, Georgia, Michigan) and he won te election
the google map shows that biden is leading in just 2 stares and trump in the rest

eurocel just woke up. Whats it looking like?
its basically tied. The big states that are yet to be determined are wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania. They probably are delayed because of counting the mail in ballots

looks like a trump victory from here tbh

Nobody can beat Putin

Imagine rewriting the constitution so you can be president forever. Based slayer.

Mogged by this guy who did the same

• +1
whoever the winner is, women will always get fucked by Chads and reject my ugly ass. It's a non-event to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, 6485b025t, Deleted member 5393 and 4 others
the google map shows that biden is leading in just 2 stares and trump in the rest
yeah but those states trump is leading but the mail votes still haven't been counted, Biden could actually win still