ELECTION DAY!!!!! MEGA THREAD

Funny how the whole world shits on America but at the end of the day millions of people internationally watch our elections

meanwhile we can’t even name your presidents

It is because you are the Great Satan and these elections are nothing but a Zionist theatre.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Amnesia and 6485b025t
ask the iraqis, libyans, afghans etc why they should care who's president of america. the politics of america impacts the whole of humanity
Yes but it was the Republicans who entered the middle east and created the whole current conflict there. Reagan and Bush Jr being the spearheads

And I hope it doesnt bc whenever the world goes conservative we get world wars
Shut the fuck up. A fat fuck like you wouldn't even be drafted so what're you complaining about?

that's extremely based, would rase T levels by 500 in Europe, we need conservatism, people are becoming mire and more insane

In Europe, they just ban parties which they feel are a real threat to the establishment, like they did with Golden Dawn recently.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
that's extremely based, would rase T levels by 500 in Europe, we need conservatism, people are becoming mire and more insane
Based take ngl im highkey hoping for a civil war. Itd be so fun.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
In Europe, they just ban parties which they feel are a real threat to the establishment, like they did with Golden Dawn recently.
Golden dawn was a legit mega joke thats why jfl

Holy shit they have already announced the winner
Wz1NPLvUcz8xxCfq8VO2dyr5yuzxvNCWG_t13jI345EdTqwInih9N2xySIlbANnU5zNhxXXS0yComX3XLdKal1i8VIQudq84_6vhNjhgYtqNgZJzLRinY3QkJbpvXeO2L81QHrSTH8Ru8AxlFzSQuQXPdcLqEw7DZVSOhpf2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 6273 and BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: THE_LONER, Heguldus, diggbicc and 1 other person
@Jk257 what will happen bra

Ye I live in a blue state so doesnt matter who i vote for
Cope. You voted Biden because you love his pedofile policies and hate black people.
The Millennial Post - https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-racial-jungle-quote/  | Facebook

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and 1 other person
more non white men and women and less white men voted for trump :feelsgiga:
1604477110261.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, goat2x and BigBoy
Biden is more based than Trump.
Inb4 Biden wins and puts Jim Crow laws back in place, but convinces black people that they're the privileged ones this time.

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah and Deleted member 10104
Inb4 Biden wins and puts Jim Crow laws back in place, but convinces black people that they're the privileged ones this time.
Finland would benefit more from a Biden win cause he will finance NATO higher and helo Finland economically more, Trump is going to isolate Europe

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Finland would benefit more from a Biden win cause he will finance NATO higher and helo Finland economically more, Trump is going to isolate Europe
I honestly love Trumps foreign policy of fucking other countries over but unfortunately hes a shit president

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If trump doesnt win georgia its over for him.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
What would I care? Finland doesn't belong to the NATO, and even if it did I wouldn't give a singular fuck. All we need is less degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
If trump doesnt win georgia its over for him.
Dw, news just came in and whole country demanded the Trump for 40 more years. This is the electoral map now:
Red USA map Blank Template - Imgflip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and goat2x
I'll be surprised if biden takes Pennyslvania,trump has a big lead there so he will most likely still win.
if biden gets PA then ill believe in rigged votes

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and goat2x
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Alt Number 3
Practically impossible. These states will be the ones who decide the presidency (Trump's percentage on the center, and total votes counted on the right)
And guess what? Trump is winning in all of them, except for Arizona/Nevada, which he doesn't need.
Pennsylvania (20)43,0 %55,7 %74,0 %
Georgia (16)48,1 %50,6 %91,0 %
Michigan (16)45,4 %52,9 %72,0 %
North-Carolina (15)48,7 %50,1 %95,0 %
Arizona (11)51,8 %46,8 %82,0 %
Wisconsin (10)47,3 %50,9 %83,0 %
Nevada (6)50,3%47,8 %79,0 %
View attachment 781986
biden took wisconsin few mins ago

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
yeah. that y they were not ready to give trump the win even tho they gave biden the win in the states he barely got the lead in. how many states left? they are stalling to get the dem votes in. republicans will start massing shooting tmr

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I honestly love Trumps foreign policy of fucking other countries over but unfortunately hes a shit president
Degeneracy wouldn't decrease if Trump wins, unless he nationalizes all corporations and Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Good morning how btfo is trump

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
russia needs to intervene and bomb usps and all republican voting polls asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, BigBoy and goat2x
Degeneracy wouldn't decrease if Trump wins, unless he nationalizes all corporations and Hollywood
Degeneracy will increase no matter what president.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and TsarTsar444
How’d this turn into a 51 page thread? It was a less than 10 page thread before I went to sleep.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Administrator, goat2x and 1 other person
if trump doesn't declare martial law and execute his political opponents i'm literally done with politics. biggest rigged shit ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 9771, goat2x and 3 others
Degeneracy will increase no matter what president.
yeah, the party rule doesn't matter at all, all the degeneracy in the world is spread by private corporations that run the internet, cultural trends and multimedia. It would be wiser to vote for Biden as middke class cause at least you will get some benefits, while Trump only benefits the rich but degeneracy stays the same

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps and BigBoy
It's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and BigBoy
yeah. that y they were not ready to give trump the win even tho they gave biden the win in the states he barely got the lead in. how many states left? they are stalling to get the dem votes in. republicans will start massing shooting tmr
Biden13

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6273, TsarTsar444 and 2 others