Elon musk cannot accept that he is lifemogged by people who have much less money than him JFL

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
when I clicked on this video i thought I was going to see something about the illuminati collecting our data, privacy or maybe stop losing your time etc etc. But no, he just deleted instagram because he sees people having more fun than him and more gL than him(and he copes here, its the angle! it was selected! :feelshaha::feelshaha:) JFL at this nerd.

"I'm not that good looking and I'm not that happy, so I must suck" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tbh I hate the attwhorism on instagram and people using it all the time like rats addicted to sugar, but that's it. There are some cool videos there and funny shit. Jfl at his argument. what an abused dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16834 and 11 others
32E407E0 D050 4507 BE91 9D4011FCDFEC

@Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 told him just have hair and be white :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fjor2096, Chadeep and 7 others
View attachment 1675585
@Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 told him just have hair and be white :feelshaha:
He’s an abused power egomaniac no amount of power is enough for somebody like him he is consumed by greed he will alwyas be unhappy and unsatisfied with what he has it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, Danish_Retard, buflek and 1 other person
You know it’s over when not even the richest man on earth who isn’t even that bad looking can’t cope with the social media lookism

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, the next o'pry, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Lifemogged by Chief Keef

58951141 1C27 49D2 8905 089B875AFC34
9AE510DB AD6C 40F2 AEC5 CCBC10D3BE8C

He's a living proof that money doesnt buy you respect.
I read somewhere that he got rejected from a nightclub in germany. JFL.
At least he had a threesome with Amber Heard and Cara Delevingne but they were probably disgusted by him through the whole ordeal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Truecel14 and Danish_Retard
He's a living proof that money doesnt buy you respect.
I read somewhere that he got rejected from a nightclub in germany. JFL.
At least he had a threesome with Amber Heard and Cara Delevingne but they were probably disgusted by him through the whole ordeal.
hes respeected just not by women

if i were a billionaire i would just ldar with opiates tbh i can asfford to live like that i would do it

Why are rich people almost always bluepilled cucks. No disrespect, im mirin him buying twitter since it's riling up normie cucks, but holy shit. 100k. That's all it takes to change your face with cosmetic surgeries, that's literally pocket change for this nigga, but he's coping with jbw. Rich people really don't deserve their wealth if they aren't surgerymaxxing with the best surgeons money can buy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
sure thing the aspie on looksmax has a more knowledgeable opinon about life than a multibillionaire and the richest man in the world congrats on being a super genius smarter than elon musk

everybody says this its common sense and its comical incel faggots believe chad is actually some diety when in reality he gets shit on in relationships and goes through divorces and hardships and depression just like anybody else. brad pitt johnny depp insane examples of lifemoggers with depression but their life was just more documented than others

you are incredibly aspie if you think everyone doesnt struggle with life

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
looks and youth are more valuable than a trillion dollars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, germanlooks, Danish_Retard and 9 others
He says that when you see a piece that doesnt even match what a person is doing most of the time, when you try to fit someones life into one picture or short video that is edited and does not correspond to reality, it's not healthy to compare your life to some little glim. it's like watching a james bond movie and felt bad, cause you cant shoot people in slow motion and you dont have sex with supermodels.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14774
Why are rich people almost always bluepilled cucks. No disrespect, im mirin him buying twitter since it's riling up normie cucks, but holy shit. 100k. That's all it takes to change your face with cosmetic surgeries, that's literally picket change for this nigga, but he's coping with jbw. Rich people really don't deserve their wealth if they aren't surgerymaxxing with the best surgeons money can buy.
Media would shit on him if he did that

Media would shit on him if he did that
They are already shitting on him right now :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, besides celebs get surgeries all the time. They get shit on for a few months sure, but it eventually dies down because normies have a low attention span and always follow the new thing.

Last edited:
He says that when you see a piece that doesnt even match what a person is doing most of the time, when you try to fit someones life into one picture or short video that is edited and does not correspond to reality, it's not healthy to compare your life to some little glim. it's like watching a james bond movie and felt bad, cause you cant shoot people in slow motion and you dont have sex with supermodels.
He got surgery for his hair actually. He refused to be baldcel like jeff bezos and got hair transplant

That's exactly how I see life, and how IG fucks me up.

Tbf he's high IQ so he totally knows with his 250bn he has a much worse life than a personal trainer in NYC

He's 100% right

nah he is right. social media makes depressed low life cucks with some editing, fake emotions and nice pictures into chad/stacy with perfect lifes. nothing from social media is real its so ridiculous u cant even look at some nice picture of nature or smth without having 100 filters and photoshop above it

This made me sad. Why do I keep crying lately?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787