• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, thecel, Deleted member 11479 and 4 others
mf controls the market with a tweet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MugzLePew, Arvenas, thecel and 16 others
What did he say?

Isn't what he's doing against the law? Covertly telling massive groups of ppl when to buy and sell certain currencies n dat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, oatmeal, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Hope you bought back in boyos Bitcoin and Etherum back to the moon šŸŒ™

I hate to admit it but that cocksuckers tweets correspond with crypto reality
I bought yesterday extra at 36.000 USD per bitcoin. Luckily my used platform to buy worked still.

Many platforms were offline, or other technical issues. So many people weren't even able to buy the dipp.
šŸ˜­

I bought yesterday extra at 36.000 USD per bitcoin. Luckily my used platform to buy worked still.

Many platforms were offline, or other technical issues. So many people weren't even able to buy the dipp.
šŸ˜­
Im very happy for you bud

I was too chicken shit to buy back in at $32000 during the turbo dump, I clicked buy and the order failed so I didnt try again, woke up this morning saw Elon tweeted so I bought back in

how the fuck does this relate to bitcoin
When Elon tweets about any crypto they all go up or down

Doge follows Bitcoin, so if Doge is going up Bitcoin is going up

mf controls the market with a tweet
Not really just his tweet, for example today SOMEBODY dropped a fuck ton of money on Bitcoin, Bitcoin was around $40,300 when all in a second it shot up to $41,500 thats not normal somebody just dumped a ton of cash into Bitcoin

I clicked buy and the order failed
many people had this problem. They couldn't buy.
WTF?
Same shit happened with GME.

Retail traders getting fucked in the ass, by being unable to buy the dipp???
Why do most of these platfroms for trading, suck so much?
Probably because most of these platforms are "free", which means they make money by fucking you over. Just go somewhere were you pay fees, where you are the customer, and you are not the product (like @ free trading platforms, you are the product (not the customer))

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
many people had this problem. They couldn't buy.
WTF?
Same shit happened with GME.

Retail traders getting fucked in the ass, by being unable to buy the dipp???
Why do most of these platfroms for trading, suck so much?
Probably because most of these platforms are "free", which means they make money by fucking you over. Just go somewhere were you pay fees, where you are the customer, and you are not the product (like @ free trading platforms, you are the product (not the customer))

I think I could have bought I just needed to click the buy button a couple more times because the servers were overloaded

I was too nervous to be aggressive

RIDING THAT BULL MARKET

RICH JEWS PUMPING MONEY INTO BITCOIN LETS GO

Giphy 11
Giphy 11
Giphy 11
Giphy 11
Giphy 11

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I think I could have bought I just needed to click the buy button a couple more times because the servers were overloaded

I was too nervous to be aggressive
muh gains since yetsrday (only 100 euro on 1100 euro buy) Still low gains actually now I look at it. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Not really just his tweet, for example today SOMEBODY dropped a fuck ton of money on Bitcoin, Bitcoin was around $40,300 when all in a second it shot up to $41,500 thats not normal somebody just dumped a ton of cash into Bitcoin
Couldn't help it

muh gains since yetsrday (only 100 euro on 1100 euro buy) Still low gains actually now I look at it. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I pulled out bro, its stagnant I expect a big drop, I made my thousands today lol

Where do yall invest/trade?

I pulled out bro, its stagnant I expect a big drop, I made my thousands today lol
I think 42K-43K bitcoin, is the test level. That's where the drop started. So we need to break that level, for further uptrend.
if that levels doesn't get broken, than there will happen another good DUMP I think.

Bogdanoff, may know that I bought.

MW IE963 mc2004 20200422103601 NS

return to normal

IT'S HARD TO KNOW.
if this is '"just" a short movement in the mania phase still. and frther mainia gains can be made
or if it's the start of the blow off phase.

40% dropp also happened some time ago,
januari.
where we went from 40K to 25K.
If had sold at 30K, and thought time for blow off phase back than. Than missed out on 100% gains (from 30K to 60K in april)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Bitstamp and Binance

Use two charts, because then you can predict the price
Only time I was ever able to predict where price would move to (and when) with some degree confidence was using the FTX leveraged token rebalancing exploit where at 00:02 GMT FTX themselves would buy/sell $4,000,000 worth of the perpetual contract (every 10 seconds) on their own market until their leveraged token rebalanced. You could calculate how much would be bought/sold by FTX and at what time (because they used to rebalance intra-day too if price was volatile enough. They rebalanced at +6.7% or -13.15% since last rebalance, ie; 00:02GMT.) It was possible to calculate how much price would move (to an extent: not anywhere close to 95% confidence). But of course people with bots in Tokyo with 0ms ping and billions of $ to play with took advantage of that alpha pretty quick. They use FTX's market buying/selling as liquidity because it's known that these long/short positions are performed by FTX themselves, using $ from their leveraged token product. And because of that, it's known that FTX's market buying/selling on their own perpetuals market are positions that will never be closed. So smart people took full advantage of that.

Might've been the biggest alpha/edge in all of crypto history about 2 years ago. And it's all explained in their docs.

When they publicly disclosed their algorithm. The edge disappeared completely. At the moment the best indicators are rates-of-change in margin borrows and negatively funded perpetuals (in a bull market). Seeing the aggregated predicted negative funding rates on ETC and MATIC helped me catch the 75% spikes that seemingly "came out of nowhere" a few days ago.

But really there's no way to predict anything, only better and better ways to make sense of things within your risk constraints.

Go in with an attitude of being happy capping your downside, and let winning positions run. And don't short crypto, that's flawed!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Only time I was ever able to predict where price would move to (and when) with some degree confidence was using the FTX leveraged token rebalancing exploit where at 00:02 GMT FTX themselves would buy/sell $4,000,000 worth of the perpetual contract on their own market until their leveraged token rebalanced. You could calculate how much would be bought/sold by FTX and at what time (because they used to rebalance intra-day too if price was volatile enough. They rebalanced at +6.7% or -13.15% since last rebalance, ie; 00:02GMT.) It was possible to calculate how much price would move (to an extent: not anywhere close to 95% confidence). But of course people with bots in Tokyo with 0ms ping and billions of $ to play with took advantage of that alpha pretty quick. They use FTX's market buying/selling as liquidity because it's known that these long/short positions are performed by FTX themselves, using $ from their leveraged token product. And because of that, it's known that FTX's market buying/selling on their own perpetuals market are positions that will never be closed. So smart people took full advantage of that.

Might've been the biggest alpha/edge in all of crypto history about 2 years ago. And it's all explained in their docs.

When they publicly disclosed their algorithm. The edge disappeared completely. At the moment the best indicators are rates-of-change in margin borrows and negatively funded perpetuals (in a bull market). Seeing the aggregated predicted negative funding rates on ETC and MATIC helped me catch the 75% spikes that seemingly "came out of nowhere" a few days ago.

But really there's no way to predict anything, only better and better ways to make sense of things within your risk constraints.

Go in with an attitude of being happy capping your downside, and let winning positions run. And don't short crypto, that's flawed!
TLDR:

Price used to move when FTX bought/sold huge amounts on their own exchange. Now price hardly moves at all due to the reciprocal volume from the other side (bots using the buying/selling for liquidity). Bigger volume, less movement of price than when less people exploited this so heavily.

Isn't what he's doing against the law? Covertly telling massive groups of ppl when to buy and sell certain currencies n dat
There are no laws for the crypto market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Also

We're in Phase E now, the cycle isn't over yet

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2632
Also

Doesnt mean we cant make some quick $$$ on the way down

Looks like Reddit folk are useful after all with their bluepilled copium

Not sure what reddit has to do with that video but

That might've been it, this is probably phase E and we're not going much lower, or maybe we will

Not a fan of trying to make quick money, I'll just hodl for dear life

Not sure what reddit has to do with that video but

That might've been it, this is probably phase E and we're not going much lower, or maybe we will

Not a fan of trying to make quick money, I'll just hodl for dear life

I hodled for over a year but Im not trying to clutch a dead coin

Bitcoin is going to drop before it rockets I guarantee that

I hodled for over a year but Im not trying to clutch a dead coin

Bitcoin is going to drop before it rockets I guarantee that
It already dropped

What makes you think it will drop more?

Did I predict the drop or what? Hehehe
what when? i don't see mayor movements today on muih chart. stagnant today kinda imo.

i'm unsure about the short term.
need top break 44,000 orso, foir uptrend confirmation, otherwise signal for more drops in short term.

Holy shitt im glad your threads are back
Hope you bought back in boyos Bitcoin and Etherum back to the moon šŸŒ™

I hate to admit it but that cocksuckers tweets correspond with crypto reality

what when? i don't see mayor movements today on muih chart. stagnant today kinda imo.

i'm unsure about the short term.
need top break 44,000 orso, foir uptrend confirmation, otherwise signal for more drops in short term.
The drop from $42,000 > $39,000

It happened very quick, I was trying to make a quick buck and I did

The drop from $42,000 > $39,000

It happened very quick, I was trying to make a quick buck and I did
i see. yeah such a movement with the limited amount i have in bitcoin, doesn't do much

Did I predict the drop or what? Hehehe
If weā€™re going off coincidences then I predicted the S&P500 drop on 18th Feb 2020, about 15 hours before the huge fall (on this looksmax forum jfl).

Also ā€œpredictedā€ Bitcoin would go up like crazy (posts from March 2020) when price was $3500-4000.

Broken clock can be right for you like 73,000 times in a lifetime but donā€™t let successful speculation be a driver behind your future actions (especially with your money in a place like crypto where it can all go to dust really quick)

Also

the guy basically implied its the end of the bullrun, do you think thats possible lol

Bro please donā€™t short on the way down:hnghn:

the guy basically implied its the end of the bullrun, do you think thats possible lol
Wyckoff patterns can be seen everywhere, all the time. UTADs just represent ā€œliquidity poolsā€, ie; a level just beyond ā€œresistanceā€ where many retailers are gonna continue buying, and also where a lot of stoplosses and liquidation prices from underwater shorts are clustered together.

The triggering of a ton of short stoplosses and liquidations causes a chain of ā€œforced buyingā€. For example, the short positions are forced close, through market buying, and as more and more are triggered due to price rising (because of the forced market buys), it causes a snowball effect. Retail buyers tend to join in as well, mistaking the large buying volume as a bullish indicator rather than for what it is, which is an increase in buy volume due to shorts getting squeezed out of their positions. You can verify this by seeing a coinciding drop in short open interest. All the dumb money buying the UTAD is enough for professional traders to take the other side, and open their own shorts, using the forced buying to meet their liquidity needs.

Then when it turns out that the increases in buy volume wasnā€™t due to an aggregated bullish sentiment but rather an event of forced buy volume, thereā€™s no more ā€œdemandā€, as demand was just an illusory effect of the chain reaction of stoplosses clustered too close to each other and triggering more stoplosses as price moved marginally higher.

Once professional traders open their short, they can add to their position knowing that the majority believe a demand run had just died. They increase their shorts, push price down after getting filled at an ideal spot. Then retailers tend to panic and even short after them (which is a big mistake).

Stoploss hunts like that happen literally all the time, on all timeframes. Itā€™s just smart money entering positions intelligently (i.e. shorting the UTAD and knowing theyā€™ll have enough funds to push the price a few % down from entry after)

• +1
Wyckoff patterns can be seen everywhere, all the time. UTADs just represent ā€œliquidity poolsā€, ie; a level just beyond ā€œresistanceā€ where many retailers are gonna continue buying, and also where a lot of stoplosses and liquidation prices from underwater shorts are clustered together.

The triggering of a ton of short stoplosses and liquidations causes a chain of ā€œforced buyingā€. For example, the short positions are forced close, through market buying, and as more and more are triggered due to price rising (because of the forced market buys), it causes a snowball effect. Retail buyers tend to join in as well, mistaking the large buying volume as a bullish indicator rather than for what it is, which is an increase in buy volume due to shorts getting squeezed out of their positions. You can verify this by seeing a coinciding drop in short open interest. All the dumb money buying the UTAD is enough for professional traders to take the other side, and open their own shorts, using the forced buying to meet their liquidity needs.

Then when it turns out that the increases in buy volume wasnā€™t due to an aggregated bullish sentiment but rather an event of forced buy volume, thereā€™s no more ā€œdemandā€, as demand was just an illusory effect of the chain reaction of stoplosses clustered too close to each other and triggering more stoplosses as price moved marginally higher.

Once professional traders open their short, they can add to their position knowing that the majority believe a demand run had just died. They increase their shorts, push price down after getting filled at an ideal spot. Then retailers tend to panic and even short after them (which is a big mistake).

Stoploss hunts like that happen literally all the time, on all timeframes. Itā€™s just smart money entering positions intelligently (i.e. shorting the UTAD and knowing theyā€™ll have enough funds to push the price a few % down from entry after)
Thanks for the detailed reply, Iā€™m new to this Wyckoff concept, only having seen it on a few videos

I know nobody can predict anything but what are your thoughts on this bullrun? Every bullrun the cycle seems to lengthen, it feels premature for it to be over now, but I feel like itā€™s possibleā€¦

if the bullrun is already over, time to rope

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

The ā€œSpringā€ is just the opposite. A lot of forced selling. (Liquidated and stopped out longs).

Thanks for the detailed reply, Iā€™m new to this Wyckoff concept, only having seen it on a few videos

I know nobody can predict anything but what are your thoughts on this bullrun? Every bullrun the cycle seems to lengthen, it feels premature for it to be over now, but I feel like itā€™s possibleā€¦

I try not to think anything about the markets tbh. I learned Wyckoff theory back in 2015/2016 but itā€™s an old model which can be explained pretty well through the idea of liquidity pools (ie: stoploss clusters where market buys/sells are forced to be executed at a given price, which is usually just beyond support or resistance because thatā€™s where retail traders are generally taught to place their stoplosses).

Honestly I donā€™t have anything to say about bull runs or anything like that. I just focus on finding good trade opportunities and sizing my positions optimally (using the Kelly Criterion).

The Wyckoff model is old and not much explanation is given as to why it looks the way it does. Understanding why chart patterns can look similar to Wyckoff patterns is more important than learning Wyckoff theory itself.

The only other ā€œtheoryā€ thatā€™s somewhat helpful is Elliott Wave Theory. Beyond that, technical analysis isnā€™t of much help to me.

I focus on quant approaches using data science and creative ways of making sense out of sentiment and position data. Funding and lending rates have been a huge help recently in crypto too.

Risk Management, Position sizing, Patience, Long Term Approach, Slowly creating a system which lends some kind of long term edge, and sticking to it, is most important.

No system will work long term if risk and position sizing as a % of total bankroll arenā€™t meticulously calculated. As they are arguably the most important parts of any strategy regardless of how large your edge is. If you have a 90% chance of doubling your money and a 10% chance of losing 20% (on a coin flip), you shouldnā€™t go all in, or even take on a large position relative to your bankroll, because you will eventually go bust.

Last edited:
  • +1

You feel like roping because your neglected risk management and position sizing. Focus on both of these^^

Treat risk taking as a never ending activity rather than a single event or time restricted set of events.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and turkproducer
You feel like roping because your neglected risk management and position sizing. Focus on both of these^^

Treat risk taking as a never ending activity rather than a single event or time restricted set of events.
Could I PM you?

I was exaggerating there aha, I do try to HODL because itā€™s much less stressful. I donā€™t have the skill to do day trades/short term stuff

I definitely could learn more, I often get greedy and leave gains untouched

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No he didn't

He said if we want to go up from here we have to go down first

RICH JEWS PUMPING MONEY INTO BITCOIN LETS GO
Youtube says the reason that jews are so rich is:
1. education maxxed
2. fathers teaching their kids a great job/carreer to do
3. great business networking among jews

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
this didnt age well

• JFL
  • +1