Emo girl that mogs me that im talking to is giving me false hope

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
She mogs me brutally but is talking like i have a chance and im bad at texting and am ugly shes just using me for attentuon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Deleted member 16530 and n0rthface
You are litteraly friendzoning yourself by going into the possibility that shes using you. Checkmates scrub

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
She mogs me brutally but is talking like i have a chance and im bad at texting and am ugly shes just using me for attentuon
I mean you can’t know that for sure bro?You either go for it and find out or just let it go

No point in guessing

• +1
yikes, i fuck my wiferino once a year! you have to deserve her pusse while chad is rambling her everyday damn, but she doesnt even love him! ahaha , she chose me and loves me ;)🤪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Vermilioncore
Um. Yikes? Stop assuming women owe you sex. This is literally what’s wrong with the patriarch. Men think women are supposed to feel obligated to have sex with them. Um, toxic much? I stand with women against the patriarch!

I’ll be back later have to go pick up my wife from her male coworker’s house. Poor girl, she had to spend the night at his house because she ran out of gas. But, he’s such a stand up guy! He literally went out of his way to help her! Gosh, I wish every man was like him. Yippee!:p

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 13332
she's gonna learn all the obscure goth bands from 80s turkmenistan from you and use it to impress chad.

• JFL
im pretty sure i bone mog my oneitis but she still wont have sex with me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad