End of all my holidays, back full time in the office.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Can’t cope.

These Holidays has been fun and relaxing, I went out seeing 20 years olds with porsches and supercars, buying bottles and shit and living life to the fullest, daddy’s money and not having to work a day in their life.

But me? Here I am, back to wage slaving like a fucking dog, waiting for my boss to come today and say some bullshit about me not coming last week since I was sick, a nigga can’t even be sick and stay home for a week and not be scared to get fired.

If I get fired, atleast I can be free for a few weeks before I find another shit job, life is so brutal man.

I can’t see myself doing this for the next 50 years of my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, truthhurts, serialcoper and 1 other person
you have a white collar job man

don't complain

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Can’t cope.

These Holidays has been fun and relaxing, I went out seeing 20 years olds with porsches and supercars, buying bottles and shit and living life to the fullest, daddy’s money and not having to work a day in their life.

But me? Here I am, back to wage slaving like a fucking dog, waiting for my boss to come today and say some bullshit about me not coming last week since I was sick, a nigga can’t even be sick and stay home for a week and not be scared to get fired.

If I get fired, atleast I can be free for a few weeks before I find another shit job, life is so brutal man.

I can’t see myself doing this for the next 50 years of my life.

Oh you are back now.

Was wondering where the daily doomer wage cuck threads went.