Ending the "dark looks" cope. Indians, do not enter.

Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo

WASP
White people with dark hair and light eyes will always have the most dark triad appeal. Pure intimidation and striking, psychopathic looks.

Looks like the group of rich kids who bullied you into committing suicide and still laugh about it. Instant main characters in any room.

Dark Triad

Ian Somerhalder and Megan Fox especially are basically Dark Triad Chad and Stacy. They somehow look literally demonic and strikingly beautiful at the same time. No wonder they both acted evil blood-sucking sociopaths. Imagine if they were a couple.
Ian
Damon
Megan
Jennifer

Here Adriana Lima goes from evil head cheerleader to cute library girl.
Lima
Lima 2

Finally, there's a reason why predators in nature have light eyes, and prey animals have brown eyes. Look what happens when I switch the eye colors. The lion looks like the nice guy right?
Animal Eyes

Cope with this how you want. But the world becomes easier when you accept objective truths. Isn't that what this site is all about?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Lirevk, murdah and 23 others
faggot ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, lemonnz, rhinoplasty and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, D1390pilled, borntosuffer and 11 others
You're mad because white women only want dalits, keep coping white boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, VolcelFTW, Costcosuperstore and 17 others
You're mad because white women only want dalits, keep coping white boy.
Another one, haha. Tales from a sweatshop in Mumbai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, mogstars, D1390pilled and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D1390pilled, Costcosuperstore, Lynxress and 3 others
Whats thr cope about. No body argued about light eyes being unideal nigga. Light eyes obviously look more intimidating. They look cold and robotic/striking. They are ideal for dark triad appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, murdah, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
Not tales, women can't resist Mumbai kings.
You Indians are so good at telling stories. Can you tell me the one about the elephant god again?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mog3D and NoseProphecy
Efron and Delon don't belong there tho. They lack the edgyness and genetic arrogance to pull that off. You could add tom cruise instead of them.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and 4 others
Whats thr cope about. No body argued about light eyes being unideal nigga. Light eyes obviously look more intimidating. They look cold and robotic/striking. They are ideal for dark triad appeal
I know you are an exception, but ethnics all over here and TikTok cope otherwise. Just waking people up to reality.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and NoseProphecy
Screenshot 2024 0410 014430
I will say this again yes light eyes make look more alert but here a certain darkness to him that is achieved by dark eyes

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, murdah, Lynxress and 3 others
You Indians are so good at telling stories. Can you tell me the one about the elephant god again?
Lol keep coping white boy. You're just mad dravidian knights are slaying white women.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Mog3D and NoseProphecy
Efron and Delon don't belong there tho. They lack the edgyness and genetic arrogance to pull that off. You could add tom cruise instead of them.
They definitely do, both look arrogant as fuck. Of course Cruise could be there too.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
The users above me are baiting you for replies nigga and you falling for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Danish_Retard, Kazey and 2 others
this guy is the darkest of dark triad ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Lynxress, NoseProphecy and 2 others
They definitely do, both look arrogant as fuck. Of course Cruise could be there too.
They don't natural expression of their face is high trust. Okay not Efron because he has siren eyes but delon is doe and high trust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
no non gook woman ever cared about eye color

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NoseProphecy and xegigi

OP is so fucking retarded this is a minority who say this bro really thinks hes going against the system with this one

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Mog3D, zura and 2 others
View attachment 2884884 I will say this again yes light eyes make look more alert but here a certain darkness to him that is achieved by dark eyes
That's just lighting. Anyone can look intimidating with the right lighting. And light eyes look even more intimidating.
Damon 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NoseProphecy
Every reply just bumps this post higher up the rankings. Think before speaking, please.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Don't see it. Looks too high trust. Efron looks like a laid back prettyboy with dreamy eyes and delon looks like a high class gentleman

Prime Cruise looks like an arrogant douchebag.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Mog3D, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Bro's only redeeming quality is his blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Danish_Retard and FacialStructure404
Jealous because dark skinned men from Delhi are stealing all the white women
Quick question why do all the curries here have the Ramirez avi? You don't look like Richard Ramirez, Rajeet.

Don't see it. Looks too high trust. Efron looks like a laid back prettyboy with dreamy eyes and delon looks like a high class gentleman

View attachment 2884886
View attachment 2884887

Prime Cruise looks like an arrogant douchebag.

View attachment 2884888
Efron looks like a textbook douche, what are you on about?
Efron 2

Delon looks more high CLASS (not high trust), but still in a very evil way. He looks like he would spit on homeless people. Delon's roles matched his high class low trust looks.
Delon

No idea why Efron broke up with Daddario, they were looksmatched and would have had mogger kids.
Efron and Daddario

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
That's just lighting. Anyone can look intimidating with the right lighting. And light eyes looks even more intimidating.
View attachment 2884885
Not anyone and it just not lighting. They do look dark triad on their own.
Screenshot 2024 0428 105336
. For eg let's take ballou
Screenshot 2024 0428 105534
looks alert right now
Screenshot 2024 0428 105556
see theirs darkness too his eyes. Also in the gif Somerhalder doesn't look intimating because his eyes look big . In the end bones matter way more and blue eyes look alert and dark ones bring darkness. Also blue don't automatically mean dark triad it means they look alert it can mean in a positive manner as well that someone is alert to protect (delon,cavill,welling have high trust faces due their eyes while having coloured eyes) it's not that simple

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Costcosuperstore, Mog3D and 2 others
Efron looks like a textbook douche, what are you on about?
View attachment 2884903

Delon looks more high CLASS (not high trust), but still in a very evil way. He looks like he would spit on homeless people. Delon's roles matched his high class low trust looks.
View attachment 2884901

Not sure why Efron broke up with Daddario, they were looksmatched and a great couple.
View attachment 2884904
Delon looks high trust not low trust you cherry picked were he is squinting
Screenshot 2024 0428 110717
here with upper eye lid exposed and with doe eyes he looks very much high trust again eye shape matters way more than colour.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
eye color cope

ONLY MATTER IN PHOTOS CLOSE UP

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mog3D, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
relatable but tragic nonetheless
I mean it's no big deal, still with the same girl since prep school. Her eyes are light hazel so if we eventually have kids, I think it'll be fine. Anything above dark brown still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Tagging the moggers: @Achilles @mogstars @Clavicular @incelmogger @NorwoodAscender @dragomaxxer

eye color cope

ONLY MATTER IN PHOTOS CLOSE UP
Yup. It's not visible IRL. I don't get the obsession. They're definitely good for social media though. Easily makes you pop more.

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
Yup. It's not visible IRL. I don't get the obsession. They're definitely good for social media though. Easily makes you pop more.
Exactly, i was obsessed with eye color then i noticed how i cant tell if someone has colored eyes unless im right next to them

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and FacialStructure404
Brown eyes look dead and soulless and are a subhuman trait

Anything above dark brown still looks good.
Chico colouring is the ideal colouring for a pretty boy he looks extremely cute with them no blonde with blue eyes a.i or edited comes close.
IMG 20240402 200619
he the most perfect in his category

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Quick question why do all the curries here have the Ramirez avi? You don't look like Richard Ramirez, Rajeet.
Yes I do, Dalit men from Mumbai like myself actually mog Ramirez to hell and back. I mog you too subhuman, white women are BIC only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, Mog3D, mayo mogger and 3 others
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Brown eyes look dead and soulless and are a subhuman trait
It's the opposite they look extremely warm. Fits women especially, imo. You almost get a puppy eye effect where often times it blends in with the pupil.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Cope. Here's the first girl at a random football game. Looks like Aphrodite among mortals. Kid on the right can't even process it.
Katherine Webb

Katherine Webb is really underrated here. Literally an intergalactic terastacy. Her husband is one of the luckiest men on Earth.

Katherine 1
Katherine 2
Katherine 3

And of course he's a tall white oofy-doofy with status. Stacies love doing this for some reason.
Katherine 4
Katherine 5
Katherine 6

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Dream99
how the fuck did cock make its way into a thread about eyes

exhausting my patience, fucking done with this faggot site
Brooooootal

• Hmm...
Reactions: NumbThePain