Ending the "dark looks" cope. Indians, do not enter.

Did you not read butterworld's comment? Which you literally upvoted?

Can't even remember the comment he upvoted two minutes ago, and calls me a schizo. Pure comedy.
DNR but You either have schizophrenia or autism

DNR but You either have schizophrenia or autism
Are you clinically retarded? Lmao. This is what you read and upvoted.

Butterworld:

Insert BBC with T50’s

Supposed blue eyed psychopath
s: “Come fuck my wife for 200 dollars!

Third law of Thermodynamics: Everything points back to Tyrone.

Rhinoplasty: *upvotes*

Seek help immediately. Imagine coming to a post about coloring, somehow talking about BBC, and calling me a faggot. Comedy.

Are you clinically retarded? Lmao. This is what you read and upvoted.

Butterworld:

Insert BBC with T50’s

Supposed blue eyed psychopath
s: “Come fuck my wife for 200 dollars!

Third law of Thermodynamics: Everything points back to Tyrone.

Rhinoplasty: *upvotes*

Seek help immediately. Imagine coming to a post about coloring, somehow talking about BBC, and calling me a faggot. Comedy.
It’s called a joke, your faggot sperg ass is genuinely rambling about how white people with black hair and blue eyes would make you commit suicide then laugh about it

It’s called a joke, your faggot sperg ass is genuinely rambling about how white people with black hair and blue eyes would make you commit suicide then laugh about it
Aw, did I hurt your feelings? It's ok, maybe in the next life.

Buddy, why are you on a Looksmax forum, and complaining about coloring discussions? Lmao.

Aw, did I hurt your feelings? It's ok, maybe in the next life.

Buddy, why are you on a Looksmax forum, and complaining about coloring discussions? Lmao.
Yeah you’re autistic

This guy is def sub 4 PSL tho btw. I was arguing with him a while back and I just looked at his post history rn. Literally every post he makes is tangentially related to being white and shitting on ethnics. When ur white, high IQ, and 4+ PSL you actually feel bad for ethnics and don’t brag about being white 24x7. When you aren’t then you do this shit. Also JFL at a German-Irish mutt larping as wasp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Xangsane and rhinoplasty
White people with dark hair and light eyes will always have the most dark triad appeal. Pure intimidation and striking, psychopathic looks.

Looks like the group of rich kids who bullied you into committing suicide and still laugh about it. Instant main characters in any room.

View attachment 2884871

Ian Somerhalder and Megan Fox especially are basically Dark Triad Chad and Stacy. They somehow look literally demonic and strikingly beautiful at the same time. No wonder they both acted evil blood-sucking sociopaths. Imagine if they were a couple.
View attachment 2884873View attachment 2884874View attachment 2884875View attachment 2884876

Here Adriana Lima goes from evil head cheerleader to cute library girl.
View attachment 2884878View attachment 2884879

Finally, there's a reason why predators in nature have light eyes, and prey animals have brown eyes. Look what happens when I switch the eye colors. The lion looks like the nice guy right?
View attachment 2884880

Cope with this how you want. But the world becomes easier when you accept objective truths. Isn't that what this site is all about?
what if you're arab with this colouring

This guy is def sub 4 PSL tho btw. I was arguing with him a while back and I just looked at his post history rn. Literally every post he makes is tangentially related to being white and shitting on ethnics. When ur white, high IQ, and 4+ PSL you actually feel bad for ethnics and don’t brag about being white 24x7. When you aren’t then you do this shit. Also JFL at a German-Irish mutt larping as wasp.
I already owned you in the other thread. You just whimpered some bullshit about being "naive" and fled the scene.

My literal first thread was about feeling bad for ethnics, what are you saying? And I don't even have the coloring I'm talking about in this post, I have light brown hair and green eyes. I would say I'm about 5.5 PSL, 7/10 on a normal scale.

And clearly you felt attacked or insecure by that thread, because you are literally chasing me around everywhere like a fucking dog.

Finally, one can have German-Celtic roots and still be a "WASP". Would you consider Trump a WASP? I guess I'm technically missing the "Anglo" part, but I grew up in New England with wealthy parents so does it really matter? Lmao.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

what if you're arab with this colouring
There are plenty of completely white-passing Arabs and Hispanics, with light eyes. Of course they can still pull it off.

As long as you have the coloring, you're good.

There are plenty of completely white-passing Arabs and Hispanics, with light eyes. Of course they can still pull it off.

As long as you have the coloring, you're good.
I look med.

I already owned you in the other thread. You just whimpered some bullshit about being "naive" and fled the scene.

My literal first thread was about feeling bad for ethnics, what are you saying? And I don't even have the coloring I'm talking about in this post, I have light brown hair and green eyes. I would say I'm about 5.5 PSL, 7/10 on a normal scale.

And clearly you felt attacked or insecure by that thread, because you are literally chasing me around everywhere like a fucking dog.

Finally, one can have German-Celtic roots and still be a "WASP". Would you consider Trump a WASP? I guess I'm technically missing the "Anglo" part, but I grew up in New England with wealthy parents so does it really matter? Lmao.
I didn’t even see that you wrote this thread at first and typed out a normal response. But I should have known lol. Also you don’t make a thread with your larp story humble brags if you genuinely feel bad about ethnics. I responded to that thread BECAUSE your revealed preferences show that don’t feel bad for ethnics. irl you are obviously on their level if you try to ragebait and shit on them 24x7 on this forum. Miring ur honorary untermench status.

Also Trump isn’t a wasp he’s an immigrant. He isn’t part of the founding stock of this country. Even Ulster Scots aren’t considered WASPs because we were lowly yeomen when wasps had plantations. Random immigrants that came here cuz they couldn’t grow potatoes aren’t even in the question lol.

I didn’t even see that you wrote this thread at first and typed out a normal response. But I should have known lol. Also you don’t make a thread with your larp story humble brags if you genuinely feel bad about ethnics. I responded to that thread BECAUSE your revealed preferences show that don’t feel bad for ethnics. irl you are obviously on their level if you try to ragebait and shit on them 24x7 on this forum. Miring ur honorary untermench status.
Didn't mention ethnics at all in the actual post. Title was for clicks, as Indians are the largest group on here.

Let's be honest. You are ethnic and feel insecure, that's why you absolutely sperged out in the other thread, bringing in like a hundred charts and statistics to prove me wrong. I'm not on here 24/7, my last post was two weeks ago.

I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. To be honest, I always viewed this place as just for fun, and don't really think about how my posts make others feel. I don't really take this place seriously.

And you are right, Trump is not technically a WASP. But he still grew up in New England around old money folks and lived a life of American prestige and privilege. And honestly, that's all that really matters in my opinion.

You can be nitpicky if you like, I guess I'm not really a WASP either. But I think being white from New England and having the lifestyle is more important than nitpicking roots.

Last edited:
Didn't mention ethnics at all in the actual post. Title was for clicks, as Indians are the largest group on here.

Let's be honest. You are ethnic and feel insecure, that's why you absolutely sperged out in the other thread, bringing in like a hundred charts and statistics to prove me wrong. I'm not on here 24/7, my last post was two weeks ago.

I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. To be honest, I always viewed this place as just for fun, and don't really think about how my posts make others feel. I don't really take this place seriously.
Bro I’m not here spending all my time talking about whites being better than ethnics. This is the type of shit that ethnics do 24x7. That’s why I clocked you as an honorary ethnic sfcel immediately.

Bro I’m not here spending all my time talking about whites being better than ethnics. This is the type of shit that ethnics do 24x7. That’s why I clocked you as an honorary ethnic sfcel immediately.
Like I already said, my last post was two weeks ago. But believe what you want, I'm getting tired of you at this point.

White people with dark hair and light eyes will always have the most dark triad appeal. Pure intimidation and striking, psychopathic looks.

Looks like the group of rich kids who bullied you into committing suicide and still laugh about it. Instant main characters in any room.

View attachment 2884871

Ian Somerhalder and Megan Fox especially are basically Dark Triad Chad and Stacy. They somehow look literally demonic and strikingly beautiful at the same time. No wonder they both acted evil blood-sucking sociopaths. Imagine if they were a couple.
View attachment 2884873View attachment 2884874View attachment 2884875View attachment 2884876

Finally, there's a reason why predators in nature have light eyes, and prey animals have brown eyes. Look what happens when I switch the eye colors. The lion looks like the nice guy right?
View attachment 2884880

Cope with this how you want. But the world becomes easier when you accept objective truths. Isn't that what this site is all about?
I think somerhalder is the highest appeal male on the planet

Overall appeal, even psl too, he's peak for fitting into general appeal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Monte Carlo and looksmac
Like I already said, my last post was two weeks ago. But believe what you want, I'm getting tired of you at this point.
Also another honorary ethnic trait is sneering at the use of statistical evidence over anecdotes. Sir Roland Fischer and Francis Galton (both eugenicists btw) are deriving the concept of correlations and modern statistics from first principles. You bring shame to actual geniuses (97+% white btw) when you adopt this ethnic frame of “ayo look at this yt boi using statistics and per capita shieet”

I think somerhalder is the highest appeal male on the planet

Overall appeal, even psl too, he's peak for fitting into general appeal.
Yes, Ian and Megan have the highest general appeal on the planet and are basically the male and female version of each other. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn't find them insanely attractive.

Would have been an unmoggable couple, their careers were around the same time too. Ian mogs his wife so hard, but apparently she helped him with financial troubles or something. Gotta respect it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Gaygymmaxx
All this thread proves is blue eyes is ideal for getting gangraped in prison by dark eyed cartel/BBC/ISIS/genghis khan bvlls. Theres a reason all the most elite intimidating fighters have dark eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yes, Ian and Megan have the highest general appeal on the planet and are basically the male and female version of each other. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn't find them insanely attractive.

Would have been an unmoggable couple, their careers were around the same time too. Ian mogs his wife so hard, but apparently she helped him with financial troubles or something. Gotta respect it.
I must die and forcefully reincarnate in his body, as it is now, kicking his soul out and leaving his consciousness in peril, formless and without aim.

I see no alternative :feelsping:

All this thread proves is blue eyes is ideal for getting gangraped in prison by dark eyed cartel/BBC/ISIS/genghis khan bvlls. Theres a reason all the most elite intimidating fighters have dark eyes
It's attractive, nobody said they were intimidating

Dark triad is a dating term for a reason

Eye area is where the real fear is illicited, not color.

Ethnics seething so hard ITT that their already micro dicks and tiny balls are fully shriveling up and falling off, effectively self castrating due to the sheer amount of rage at getting mogged. Brutal as fuck

Ethnics seething so hard ITT that their already micro dicks and tiny balls are fully shriveling up and falling off, effectively self castrating due to the sheer amount of rage at getting mogged. Brutal as fuck
Made me chuckle. JFL at them agreeing with the female examples but not the men because they're getting mogged.

Dark hair with light eyes is unmoggable for dark triad appeal. Ethnics like to cope that dark triad means looking as ugly as possible, when dark triad is actually all about looking like an evil angel. Striking god-tier looks, high IQ, low empathy, and genetic arrogance.

Sterling Archer type shit innit.

Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Achilles

View attachment 2884871

View attachment 2884880

Did brown shitskins actually think "dark looks" was about them? :lul:

View attachment 2884880
Nigga you explained the difference between prey eyes and hunter