Ending the "dark looks" cope. Indians, do not enter.

I agree but I'm not a faggot that will use contacts skin lighting yuh

how the fuck did cock make its way into a thread about eyes

exhausted my patience, fucking done with this faggot site
A bunch of sex-starved Indians who can't stop thinking about dicks and pussy.

I'm in disbelief right now to be honest. Lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FacialStructure404, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
how the fuck did cock make its way into a thread about eyes

exhausting my patience, fucking done with this faggot site
People here are tribalsitic primitive apes that can't think anything beyond race, dicks and pussy. They always have the primal urge to post something related to race because their little ape brains gets the validated by feeling like they are superior to everyone around

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, looksmac and xegigi
People here are tribalsitic primitive apes that can't think anything beyond race, dicks and pussy. They always have the primal urge to post something related to race because their little ape brains gets the validated by feeling like they are superior to everyone around
Responded to your Efron and Delon criticisms.

Thoughts on the female examples? I think they're all textbook dark triad. First two are underrated as fuck.

Last edited:
White people with dark hair and light eyes will always have the most dark triad appeal. Pure intimidation and striking, psychopathic looks.

Looks like the group of rich kids who bullied you into committing suicide and still laugh about it. Instant main characters in any room.

View attachment 2884871

Ian Somerhalder and Megan Fox especially are basically Dark Triad Chad and Stacy. They somehow look literally demonic and strikingly beautiful at the same time. No wonder they both acted evil blood-sucking sociopaths. Imagine if they were a couple.
View attachment 2884873View attachment 2884874View attachment 2884875View attachment 2884876

Here Adriana Lima goes from evil head cheerleader to cute library girl.
View attachment 2884878View attachment 2884879

Finally, there's a reason why predators in nature have light eyes, and prey animals have brown eyes. Look what happens when I switch the eye colors. The lion looks like the nice guy right?
View attachment 2884880

Cope with this how you want. But the world becomes easier when you accept objective truths. Isn't that what this site is all about?
Cope. Mike tyson and xxxtentacion make ian somerhalder look like a fucking geek.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac
Cope. Mike tyson looks the most dark triad
Nah, he just looks the most dark lmao. Ugly does not equal dark triad.

Dark triad looks evil as fuck yet strikingly beautiful at the same time. That's what makes them so intriguing.

Your examples look boring and average. No appeal, just scary and off-putting. Meanwhile Ian's character rapes girls on live television and women all the world finger themselves to it, wishing it was them.

Last edited:
Facts. And I gave you a response about Efron and Delon.

Thoughts on the female examples? I think they're all textbook dark triad. First two are underrated as fuck on here.
I still think efron and delon don't look dark traid. You just used pics where their bones popped and the flash highlighting the contrasts between their features that made it seem that way. You are spot on wirh thr female examples tho. Megan Fox is peak dark triad for women.

• +1
Nah, he just looks the most dark lmao. Ugly does not equal dark triad.

Dark triad looks evil as fuck yet strikingly beautiful at the same time. That's what makes them so intriguing.
I updated my comment, cope if u disagree

• +1
White people with dark hair and light eyes will always have the most dark triad appeal. Pure intimidation and striking, psychopathic looks.

Looks like the group of rich kids who bullied you into committing suicide and still laugh about it. Instant main characters in any room.

View attachment 2884871

Ian Somerhalder and Megan Fox especially are basically Dark Triad Chad and Stacy. They somehow look literally demonic and strikingly beautiful at the same time. No wonder they both acted evil blood-sucking sociopaths. Imagine if they were a couple.
View attachment 2884873View attachment 2884874View attachment 2884875View attachment 2884876

Finally, there's a reason why predators in nature have light eyes, and prey animals have brown eyes. Look what happens when I switch the eye colors. The lion looks like the nice guy right?
View attachment 2884880

Cope with this how you want. But the world becomes easier when you accept objective truths. Isn't that what this site is all about?
My honest reaction

I updated my comment, cope if u disagree
I updated my response too, but here it is again:

Your examples look boring and average. No appeal, just scary and off-putting. Meanwhile Ian's character rapes girls on live television and women all over the world finger themselves to it, wishing it was them.

now stfu retard

I updated my response too, but here it is again:

Your examples look boring and average. No appeal, just scary and off-putting. Meanwhile Ian's character rapes girls on live television and women all over the world finger themselves to it, wishing it was them.
Lmfao, ur example is legit in a movie, part of the reason X blew up was due to his looks. X legit abused tf out of his gf, stabbed multiple people, and foids still got wet for him. IN REAL LIFE, not a fucking show. X is up there with richard ramezes in dark triad appeal.

Lmfao, ur example is legit in a movie, part of the reason X blew up was due to his looks. X legit abused tf out of his gf, stabbed multiple people, and foids still got wet for him. IN REAL LIFE, not a fucking show. X is up there with richard ramezes in dark triad appeal.
By "foids" do you mean hood sheboons? Bro, no sane girl wants to be in the same room as X, he looks so weird and off-putting.

Meanwhile, every girl in the world wants to be in a room with Ian Somerhalder. Staring in wonder while waiting for him to take over and seduce/rape her.

Dark triad needs to look evil as fuck AND strikingly beautiful. Attractive enough to be in the same room with, but also evil-looking enough to spark intrigue on "what he'll do". The evil angel, the gorgeous bad boy of her dreams.

Last edited:
Nigger really used efron, delon and somerhalder who are completely unitimidating manlets for his shitty argument. Stop living in hollywood movies, shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, yen, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
Nigger really used efron, delon and somerhalder who are completely unitimidating manlets for his shitty argument. Stop living in hollywood movies, shitskin
Not a shitskin, I'm German-Irish with green eyes.

Efron, Delon, and Somerhalder is exactly what every woman universally wants. Any country, any age. Wake up to reality please.

Height doesn't matter with a face that good. And all of them are around 5'10 anyway. Above 90% of women.

Last edited:
Not a shitskin, I'm white with green eyes.

Efron, Delon, and Somerhalder is exactly what every woman universally wants. Any country, any age. Wake up to reality, please.
Pure intimidation and striking, psychopathic looks.

This is what you wrote, brainlet. I'm not talking about their attractiveness
Height doesn't matter with a face that good. And all of them are around 5'10 anyway. Above 90% of women.
Delon is the only 5'10 (at best), ian 5'9 and zac 5'8. How can that be intimidating

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I think OP is talking about dark triad appeal which I think they do have since they look low trust/arrogant smug face with a lot of contrast but yes irl they won't look intimidating. A tall jacked black or slavic ogre like Jon Jones or Usyk would look 10x more intimidating everyone posted in this thread but he doesn't have that halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, Pierrot and cytoplasm
Pure intimidation and striking, psychopathic looks.

This is what you wrote, brainlet. I'm not talking about their attractiveness

Delon is the only 5'10 (at best), ian 5'9 and zac 5'8. How can that be intimidating
Still taller than most women. Dark triad is about being strikingly beautiful AND intimidating at the same time. Evil angel. That's the whole appeal, that's what makes them so intriguing.

Women want to be ravaged by them but also fix them and care for them. They look good enough to be in a room with, but also intimating enough to spark intrigue and "see what he'll do to her". They look like psychopaths but also intelligent, like they're ten steps ahead of you, smirking the whole time while they bully you to death.

Just lmao if you think dark triad is about looking as ugly and scary as possible. Are you trying to scare people or get girls? If you want to scare people, and you're already black/Indian, just walk around at night. Hahaha.

Last edited:
everyday occurrence, specially white supremacists

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Still taller than most women. Dark triad is about being strikingly beautiful AND intimidating at the same time. Evil angel. That's the whole appeal, that's what makes them so intriguing.

Women want to be ravaged by them but also fix them and care for them. They look good enough to be in a room with, but also intimating enough to spark intrigue and "see what he'll do to her". They look like psychopaths but also high IQ, like they're ten steps ahead of you, smirking the whole time while they bully you to death.

Just lmao if you think dark triad is about looking as ugly and scary as possible. Are you trying to scare people or get girls? If you want to scare people, and you're already black/Indian, just walk around at night. Hahaha.
I agree with dark triad appeal but you didn't word it properly. Irl these guys would get beaten into the pavement by black and Arab thugs is they tried to bully anyone. Irl isn't Hollywood movie unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and cytoplasm
Being taller than "most" women is not a good thing, as being 5'6 would also qualify for that. They aren't intimidating whatsoever, just goodlooking
Women want to be ravaged by them but also fix them and care for them. They look good enough to be in a room with, but also intimating enough to spark intrigue and "see what he'll do to her". They look like psychopaths but also high IQ, like they're ten steps ahead of you, smirking the whole time while they bully you to death.
3711234 cage1

Too much netflix bud. Time to leave the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, 0S4MA and looksmac
Cope jfl
This is what dark triad is
T50s dark hair intimidating look

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_021145.jpg
    IMG_20240421_021145.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 0
I agree with dark triad appeal but you didn't word it properly. Irl these guys would get beaten into the pavement by black and Arab thugs is they tried to bully anyone. Irl isn't Hollywood movie unfortunately
Why would these wealthy looking assholes be in a poor neighborhood or trash school full of black and Arab thugs? They would be in wealthy areas with prime women.

And this thread was always about intimidation in a safe normal scenario and sex appeal to women. This isn't robstores.org.

Only ethnics bring in this, "well we look more like death row inmates" retardation. What's so great about everyone thinking you look like an ugly monster? My examples look like gorgeous high IQ narcy evil fuckers, which is what dark triad is really about.

NARCISSISM (top-tier attractiveness), MACHIAVELLIANISM (intelligence), and PSYCHOPATHY (lack of empathy). That @cytoplasm guy is stuck on the last one. Psychopathy without the other two is just a ugly genetic trash retard.

Last edited:
Why would these wealthy looking assholes be in a poor neighborhood or trash school full of black and Arab thugs? They would be in wealthy areas with prime women.

And this thread was always about intimidation in a safe normal scenario and sex appeal to women. This isn't robstores.org.

Only ethnics bring in this, "well we look more like death row inmates" retardation. What's so great about everyone thinking you look like an ugly monster? My examples look like gorgeous high IQ narcy evil fuckers, which is what dark triad is really about.

NARCISSISM (top-tier attractiveness), MACHIAVELLIANISM (intelligence), and PSYCHOPATHY (lack of empathy). That @cytoplasm guy is stuck on the last one. Psychopathy without the other two is just a ugly genetic trash retard.
Only delon out of the guys you mentioned in this thread is from a wealthy family they just have that phenotype and carry themselves that way. Ian grew up poor, his mother was a massage therapist, and his father building contractor. Zac Efron grew up in a middle-class family etc. In terms of pure intimidation alone someone like Clint Walker, Dolph Lundgren etc would be better. They actually look like they can do some serious damage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Only delon out of the guys you mentioned in this thread are from wealthy families they just have that phenotype and carry themselves that way. Ian grew up poor, his mother was a massage therapist, and his father building contractor. Zac Efron grew up in a middle-class family etc. In terms of pure intimidation alone someone like Clint Walker, Dolph Lundgren etc would be better. They actually look like they can do some serious damage
I'm aware, but the whole point is that they still LOOK like they're wealthy. Actually, the fact that they can blend in perfectly but still be pure evil only adds to their dark triad appeal.

"Dark triad" has been twisted beyond all recognition by internet retards. The original dark triad definition is narcissism (top-tier looks), machiavellianism (intelligence), AND psychopathy (lack of empathy). And too many idiots just focus on the last one (because it's the easiest to obtain/pretend they have). Dark triad, for both genders, is supposed to be "gorgeous high IQ narcy evil fuckers".

Dolph is a little too masculine, most people are surprised when they find out he's intelligent. Pure jock looks. Clint Walker, maybe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dnrd
Blonde men mog hard.
:chad:

Dark is literally med chad look. Otherwise u niggas are coping.

View attachment 2884871

View attachment 2884880

Einstein IQ thread

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, yen and DelonLover1999
Efron and Delon don't belong there tho. They lack the edgyness and genetic arrogance to pull that off. You could add tom cruise instead of them.
Not really about genetic arrogance in this case, but rather the 'archetype' of the face.

Just be white and just be high class look

this is dark triad, in your book?

I feel bad for our ethnic bros but the vast majority of you guys don’t even rise to the level of being incels. The connotation of the word incel implies some sort of deviation from normality, when it is the default state of the ethnic. For the vast majority of ethnics the only way they can get women is

1. Import a prisoner from their home country
2. Hardcore Betabux
3. Rape

A lot of the ethnics on this forum mog the ones I see IRL to the 20th dimension tho I’ll admit. I guess looksmaxxing as a cope only works if you stand a chance in the first place.

Dark is literally med chad look. Otherwise u niggas are coping.
As long as they have light eyes, yes. Italians with light eyes look evil as fuck, and are amazing for dark triad appeal.

Riccardo Scamarcio
Carolina Stramare

OP, are you by any chance an indido or just the usual sub 3 PSL pinkoid?

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
this is dark triad, in your book?

View attachment 2885864
Could work, Cavill always plays the hero so it's hard for me to see him that way. But he could easily pull it off.
Cavill

I think Jon Hamm looks more dark triad though. He has Cavill's height and frame, but a more intimidating eye area. Checks out too, he plays Don Draper and also set a kid on fire at his college fraternity.
Jon Hamm

• JFL
OP, are you by any chance an indido or just the usual sub 3 PSL pinkoid?
German-Irish with green eyes. Not an incel like most here, been dating the same girl since prep school.

This forum is funny though, and also one of the only non-woke places on the internet. So I like scrolling/posting here.

You can read my other threads if you like.

• JFL

View attachment 2884871

View attachment 2884880

Insert BBC with T50’s

Supposed blue eyed psychopath
s: “Come fuck my wife for 200 dollars!

Third law of Thermodynamics: Everything points back to Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty

View attachment 2884871

View attachment 2884880

Holy shit ur a faggot

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
You're hilarious
Your profile picture literally proves my point. O'Pry loses all of his strikingness and appeal with brown eyes. Looks boring now.

Holy shit ur a faggot
You and the guy you upvoted come to a post about coloring and start yapping about cocks. And I'm the faggot?

Have some self awareness, lmao.

You and the guy you upvoted come to a post about coloring and start yapping about cocks. And I'm the faggot?

Have some self awareness, lmao.
Nigga who the fuck brought up cocks? Ur actually a schizophrenic faggot

Nigga who the fuck brought up cocks? Ur actually a schizophrenic faggot
Did you not read butterworld's comment? Which you literally upvoted?

Can't even remember the comment he upvoted two minutes ago, and calls me a schizo. Pure comedy.