ENDING THE GYMCEL COPE GTFIH

S1d456

S1d456

Solstice
YOU LOW IQ BUDDYBOYOS R SO LAZY N RETARDED ASF IF UR AT LEAST MTN FACIALLY AND NOT MANELT IE AT LEAST 5 9 GYMCELLING WILL INCREASE UR SEX APPEAL AND APPEAL TO ALL WOMEN JFL

Jus jfl if you have a good frame having a lean v taper with just enough mucle will skyrocket ur sex appeal and make u more intimating to other men all the slays I got had some reason to do with my physique and frame don't rot in ir basements and gymcel staregically if ur not manlet or super ugly, even if ur manelt it will still have an increase in ur slay and sex appeal if ur already facially attractive amd tall gym woll skyrocket ur smv by a lot most lazy mfs here underestimate the significance of gymcelling girls dont like roided shits just larp a genetically good frame amd intimidation my gymcelling simple asf I had jbs many other random htbs and girls in my school thirst over me for my body [ you have to be facially attractive enough for this tho]

You don't have to be massive just aiim for a lean v taper and strong mucles like know the manwhas

Just random Ass dms as well whoever thanks gym if cope ( ie doesn't work for manlets or sub mtn) then ur a faggot coper keep dwelling here mental masturbators

Foids love a good micly wide hunter masculine raw physique that dominates them in bed only if the person is attractive enough and not manlet tho think of it as ass and tits for a girl it's legit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5pslathlete, FrenchChad, raleqtambrobret and 16 others
Muscle is like a multiplier aspect, if you have a good frame and face, it gives x2 smv. However, if your sub5 with shit frame, won’t do anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saisei, greywind, Detective and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saisei, shogrim, greywind and 34 others
YOU LOW IQ BUDDYBOYOS R SO LAZY N RETARDED ASF IF UR AT LEAST MTN FACIALLY AND NOT MANELT IE AT LEAST 5 9 GYMCELLING WILL INCREASE UR SEX APPEAL AND APPEAL TO ALL WOMEN JFL View attachment 2996060
Jus jfl if you have a good frame having a lean v taper with just enough mucle will skyrocket ur sex appeal and make u more intimating to other men all the slays I got had some reason to do with my physique and frame don't rot in ir basements and gymcel staregically if ur not manlet or super ugly, even if ur manelt it will still have an increase in ur slay and sex appeal if ur already facially attractive amd tall gym woll skyrocket ur smv by a lot most lazy mfs here underestimate the significance of gymcelling girls dont like roided shits just larp a genetically good frame amd intimidation my gymcelling simple asf I had jbs many other random htbs and girls in my school thirst over me for my body [ you have to be facially attractive enough for this tho]View attachment 2996089 View attachment 2996083

You don't have to be massive just aiim for a lean v taper and strong mucles like know the manwhas View attachment 2996092View attachment 2996094

Just random Ass dms as well whoever thanks gym if cope ( ie doesn't work for manlets or sub mtn) then ur a faggot coper keep dwelling here mental masturbators

Foids love a good micly wide hunter masculine raw physique that dominates them in bed only if the person is attractive enough and not manlet tho think of it as ass and tits for a girl it's legit
ur right

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Muscle is like a multiplier aspect, if you have a good frame and face, it gives x2 smv. However, if your sub5 with shit frame, won’t do anything
Exactly as I mentioned but it's a much bigger of a multiplier than people here assume

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
Iam 6,1 mtn and every girl hates me

Muscle is like a multiplier aspect, if you have a good frame and face, it gives x2 smv. However, if your sub5 with shit frame, won’t do
Exactly as I mentioned but it's a much bigger of a multiplier than people here assume
It can also have a negative effect if your frame is really that shit, you go from framlet to gymcel framelet (objectively might be worse). For example, if you have 14 inch bidelt and you train your body like usuall, having bigger pecs and legs can make u look like a monkey.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, greywind, likenesss and 4 others
wow congrats on attracting genetic garbage, surely "Rebecca" hasnt been rolled over by a dozen negros in south London

real women do not care about your body as long as its natural and not deformed, they will not look below your collarbone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, greywind, raleqtambrobret and 10 others
It can also have a negative effect if your frame is really that shit, you go from framlet to gymcel framelet (objectively might be worse). For example, if you have 14 inch bidelt and you train your body like usuall, having bigger pecs and legs can make u look like a monkey.
True tbf that's quite rare tho most ppl can I.prove their frame with gymcelling

wow congrats on attracting genetic garbage, surely "Rebecca" hasnt been rolled over by a dozen negros in south London

real women do not care about your body as long as its natural and not deformed, they will not look below your collarbone
Jfl she's 16 my age lmao

YOU LOW IQ BUDDYBOYOS R SO LAZY N RETARDED ASF IF UR AT LEAST MTN FACIALLY AND NOT MANELT IE AT LEAST 5 9 GYMCELLING WILL INCREASE UR SEX APPEAL AND APPEAL TO ALL WOMEN JFL View attachment 2996060
Jus jfl if you have a good frame having a lean v taper with just enough mucle will skyrocket ur sex appeal and make u more intimating to other men all the slays I got had some reason to do with my physique and frame don't rot in ir basements and gymcel staregically if ur not manlet or super ugly, even if ur manelt it will still have an increase in ur slay and sex appeal if ur already facially attractive amd tall gym woll skyrocket ur smv by a lot most lazy mfs here underestimate the significance of gymcelling girls dont like roided shits just larp a genetically good frame amd intimidation my gymcelling simple asf I had jbs many other random htbs and girls in my school thirst over me for my body [ you have to be facially attractive enough for this tho]View attachment 2996089 View attachment 2996083

You don't have to be massive just aiim for a lean v taper and strong mucles like know the manwhas View attachment 2996092View attachment 2996094

nope girls dont like muscles and these messages look fake af xD a girl wouldnt say that

• JFL
nope girls dont like muscles and these messages look fake af xD a girl wouldnt say that
Lmao like I said around facially already attractive men girls act different and around alcohol as well you qokld understand if you went to house parties foids r thirst for tall massive framed htns

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Lmao like I said around facially already attractive men girls act different and around alcohol as well you qokld understand if you went to house parties foids r thirst for tall massive framed htns
do u know how to like go to parties is there a website or do i need to know people personally serious question

do u know how to like go to parties is there a website or do i need to know people personally serious question
Just get a friend group or go clubbing in uni or if ur in high school like me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss and ALP
She's an ex slay nigga from last night jfl she snaps me still but I just pumped and dumped her
so u just randomly had sex with a foid at 16 ur still a kid so thats just weird i have an excuse to be a virgin cus im 16 and a half im waiting til im 20 xD

• Hmm...
so u just randomly had sex with a foid at 16 ur still a kid so thats just weird i have an excuse to be a virgin cus im 16 and a half im waiting til im 20 xD
It depends on ur morals tbh yeah she's prolly a slut tbh to it's easy to slay in house parties with alcohol involved but yeah bit degenerate but gives me sex practice I guess

• +1
If u live in the uk I can hook ya just dm me

its a fucking gook

• +1
Was going good until I saw the weeb shirt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Funnyunenjoyer1 and S1d456
sub5 with shit frame is truecel anyway, I doubt many people are like that

Almost unsaveable

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and UZB_Strebl

I just talked to my girlfriend about this topic, and she said so :what: :oops::

- If a girl generally sees you with muscles from the gym (like you're not in a rural area and you physically work/work in the construction industry), she sees you as a tryhard (like girls with a lot of makeup, colored hair, big nails, botox, fake booba, fake booty etc.) who has nothing else to offer (genetics, material/financial/human resources, intelligence, high level of conscientiousness etc.), so at least at first impression, they will be extremely skeptical about you, because she says that a person who is self-confident, resourceful, etc. and knows they are attractive, will not feel the need to go to the gym for muscle :feelsshh:

- But in any case, a good face and height with muscles will always be fine, and will be attractive (it would also be attractive without those muscles, because they can be done after you start the relationship + that way you get rid of the skepticism from the beginning), because they like to feel you strong, to throw them, pick them up, twist them, grab them by the throat, pull them, etc. especially during sex :oops: :feelsshh:

- But if you're short in height and have an ugly face but have muscles, you'll instantly look like you're trying hard and that you're doing it out of insecurity, like you're trying to compensate for something, and basically you will look goofy in general and unattractive in every way :what: :feelswah:

But as a final conclusion, she said it's preferable to go to the gym only after you're in a long and serious relationship, or you can go, but better to find a partner who is also single and already going to the gym as well.. :incel:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, lebronjames23 and Debetro
Gym
View attachment 2996283

- If a girl generally sees you with muscles from the gym (like you're not in a rural area and you physically work/work in the construction industry), she sees you as a tryhard (like girls with a lot of makeup, colored hair, big nails, botox, fake booba, fake booty etc.) who has nothing else to offer (genetics, material/financial/human resources, intelligence, high level of conscientiousness etc.), so at least at first impression, they will be extremely skeptical about you, because she says that a person who is self-confident, resourceful, etc. and knows they are attractive, will not feel the need to go to the gym for muscle :feelsshh:

- But in any case, a good face and height with muscles will always be fine, and will be attractive (it would also be attractive without those muscles, because they can be done after you start the relationship + that way you get rid of the skepticism from the beginning), because they like to feel you strong, to throw them, pick them up, twist them, grab them by the throat, pull them, etc. especially during sex :oops: :feelsshh:

- But if you're short in height and have an ugly face but have muscles, you'll instantly look like you're trying hard and that you're doing it out of insecurity, like you're trying to compensate for something, and basically you will look goofy in general and unattractive in every way :what: :feelswah:

But as a final conclusion, she said it's preferable to go to the gym only after you're in a long and serious relationship, or you can go, but better to find a partner who is also single and already going

Your gf looks low e but anyways what ur saying is true for ugly framelet sub 5 manlets but if ur good looking with a good frame and height or at least average looking having mucles ( female gaze appeal) will signal dimorphism women love getting fucked hard by big musucular men mucles woll exponentially increase ur sex appeal clearly u have no expiencre in slaying women muh low e gf
to the gym as well..

• +1
Attractive people do go to the gym even lots of girls as well too I go to the gym as a hobby 3 to 4 times a week and don't just
View attachment 2996283

But as a final conclusion, she said it's preferable to go to the gym only after you're in a long and serious relationship, or you can go, but better to find a partner who is also single and already going to the gym as well.. :incel:
lift but do cardio to and train with girls
, I go to the gym as a spot for girls to approach me and invite me to parties or make connections ect. And yes ofc there will be manlet coping muh steroid gymcels but gymcelling in the female gaze will skyrocket ur smv and sex appeal if at least average looking and good frame n not manlet there has been scientific studies to prove this

• +1
Jfl if you think thats a halo physique

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Good frame and mucle mass with v taper indicates high testosterone and sex appeal similar to an hourglass figure with big booty on women not eveyone is born with Terra mucles with no myostatin that's why if you have average to good frame genetics gymcelling to the female gaze to an extent
View attachment 2996283

Gym

Your gf looks low e but anyways what ur saying is true for ugly framelet sub 5 manlets but if ur good looking with a good frame and height or at least average looking having mucles ( female gaze appeal) will signal dimorphism women love getting fucked hard by big musucular men mucles woll exponentially increase ur sex appeal clearly u have no expiencre in slaying women muh low e gf
It's your word and imagination vs a girl's perspective.

She said the gym is cool and muscles are obviously attractive, especially on someone who already has an attractive face & height.

But that doesn't change the fact that girls can smell you very quickly from the first 10 words out of your mouth if those muscles were made ''out of necessity'' (fraudmaxing), or because you wanted to as a hooby/health or whatever (which is perfectly fine).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and UZB_Strebl
Jfl if you think thats a halo physique
Mr gymcel I'm not a roided bodybuilder I just have a lean v taper with wide calvicles I used to be quite big back when I quote On
quote "bulked" last year

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
But yes gymcelling foe facially unattractive people and manlets is tryharding

Nice berserk shirt. I have the same one but need to fill it out haha

• Love it
I got it ages ago from temu lmao
I scam them hella lol. Put in 25$ and have refunded every order until I accumulated over 200$ worth of goods.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and S1d456
Im going to give rebecca a nice dm

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
6 1 mtn jfl
N*gga ı saw your face you are low MTN + Brown there is no gym for your shit skin and ugly indian ass :feelskek:

Bro ıs mad because ı ratio'd his essay with one video :lul:

• +1
Reactions: shogrim and Debetro
N*gga ı saw your face you are low MTN + Brown there is no gym for your shit skin and ugly indian ass :feelskek:

Bro ıs mad because ı ratio'd his essay with one video :lul:
JFL not everyone can be helped ☠️ if ur 6 1 and not getting laid ur definitely not mtn prolly subhuman or ur larping ur height anyhow? Keep coping khhv

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ALP
JFL not everyone can be helped ☠️ if ur 6 1 and not getting laid ur definitely not mtn prolly subhuman or ur larping ur height anyhow? Keep coping khhv
Ok brownie

GQth4RzWQAAOhH3

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei, greywind, brucewayne78 and 5 others