Ending the looks vs personality debate (Stop being retarded)

D

Deleted

Lurker
The past year this forum has shifted from a mostly lookist forum to an almost fully bluepilled one. The argument is that "Looks aren't the reason you don't get respected and don't get girls" and that being better looking wouldn't solve the problem. Instead of saying personality which would get them memed to death they use neurotypical.

The irony is that "about 1% of the world's population has autism spectrum disorder" making it an extreme exception and meaning that for 99% of the population this jus isn't the case.

Usually though they're just miss using the word and do mean personality (how you interact, opinions, charm etc etc) and some even say it means both personality and social status. Your personality, social status and worldview is HEAVILY influenced by your looks.

Some people are too high inhibition or weird but that's 10% of the population at most and you'd find that the vast majority of those people are ugly to begin with.

Personality is hindering 10% of the population but looks is holding back 80% from getting the better looking girl than they are now.

For a top 10% looks guy with a bottom 10% awkvard personality can easily get laid. A 1/10 is the beginning of getting average girls in your instagram dms and this guy will literally only have to let the girl invite herself to him in order to get laid.

For a top 10% personality guy with a bottom 10% face he'll need to pay for sex or try to get a girl drunk. He's not going to charm an average looking girl into having sex with him.

How can you seriously argue that personality is more important than looks?

If you're arguments is going to be that I'm retarded, ugly or never go outside then it just proves you don't have an argument.

Tagging potential bluepillers
@looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @Biggdink @ForeverRecession

Tagging potential lookists
@Lars @Anchor_Ship @thecel @xefo @Master

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 2403, thegoat and 13 others
jennifer connelly horse GIF

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
Agreed
Lol at dudes like this makin 10 Maherfish threads a day
5a1f51a3-e691-46ca-adba-c0647f95e778-jpeg.1755833

And thinking its they personality holdin them back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 15827 and 20 others

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Xangsane, ChristianChad and 5 others
is that really him? no way
Skin tone is completely different to his body pics so yeah its not him. Probs paid the guy on fiver to do that for the meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Kingcel32, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Skin tone is completely different to his body pics so yeah its not him. Probs paid the guy on fiver to do that for the meme.
I thought so too but look at the lower jaw. Its similar to the shoulder pics and the traps are the exact same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, germanlooks, wollet2 and 5 others
Lookism is all that matters and yet people waste time with retarded threads that have nothing to do with this.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Need2Ascend, Solidcoin and 3 others
I thought so too but look at the lower jaw. Its similar to the shoulder pics and the traps are the exact same.
Lmao he hypes himself up so much aswell :lul:

Same DNA

Lookism is all that matters and yet people waste time with retarded threads that have nothing to do with this.
Face and body isn't the only thing that matters but it is 80% of the equation (excluding money and status)

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, datboijj and Moggie
Umm yikes sweetie, women don’t care about looks in long term relationships.

Looks only matter for hookups, sweetie. Your personality is what keeps them interested long term :Comfy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Moggedbyevery1, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Face and body isn't the only thing that matters but it is 80% of the equation (excluding money and status)
It is definitely the most important, other stuff is somewhat important but meeks should have been enought to prove red pill copers wrong.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted
Umm yikes sweetie, women don’t care about looks in long term relationships.

Looks only matter for hookups, sweetie. Your personality is what keeps them interested long term :Comfy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

The irony is i know that you agree with me on this but are tagging 2 of the biggest copers on the website bcuz you find it funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kingcel32, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Even most autists NTmog me. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Even most autists NTmog me. :feelsbadman:
The problem is you're ugly as sin. You wouldn't get an average women even with the personality of Jesus Christ.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, softlysoftly, Deleted member 17448 and 6 others
Let’s eviscerate all the copes and bring back lookism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted and Moggie
Lol you live in Sweden

Go walk around any Canadian city and tell me if you believe looks matter

Common to see young fit skinny girls with bald
, skinny fat, ugly, short guys

Sometimes all of this combined + Dravidian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Anchor_Ship
Nigger your uncel bc ur a fucking 5'5 curry like i am a 5'6 filipino. Keep nt coping
In a top 1% body he would get laid easily.

With a top 1% personality he would just jerk off in a nicer way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20618 and Moggie
Needed a high status forum Chad to state the obvious on a looksmaxxing forum before anybody agrees. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, Moggie and 1 other person
Needed a high status forum Chad to state the obvious on a looksmaxxing forum before anybody agrees. Jfl
I have lars on snap although he isn't every active. He also agrees with me.

Amnesia has a below average personality for getting women (he's quite shy and awkvard) but his bodycount is still over 100 from being good looking.

Anyone who's gone from normal tier to high tier looks will know this is facts.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Chadeep, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
I have lars on snap although he isn't every active. He also agrees with me.

Amnesia has a below average personality for getting women (he's quite shy and awkvard) but his bodycount is still over 100 from being good looking.

Anyone who's gone from normal tier to high tier looks will know this is facts.
Ah yes amnesia. Ah yes arvid. Both prove that personnality > everything.
Amnesia is 4,75 psl unfrauded same as u.
Amnesia btw

Attachments

• FDE6EDD8-2650-44D6-99E8-1B0343703135.png
    FDE6EDD8-2650-44D6-99E8-1B0343703135.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, germanlooks and 3 others
@Alexanderr make me a mod so i can delete threads spreading delusions.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Moggie and Deleted member 18840
NT + VIP + Frame + Height and a very tiny bit of looks is what matters

Ah yes amnesia. Ah yes arvid. Both prove that personnality > everything.
Amnesia is 4,75 psl unfrauded same as u.
Amnesia btw
Cope

Ok but that's true tho :Comfy:
It matters but it definitly isn't what keeps them interested. When you're not an attractive guy her girlfriends will remind her of how much better looking she is than you, she won't be proud of showing you off to people and many other scenarios like these.

After the first months personality (money) starts to become extra important but looks will always be there.

My ex had a dad who kept getting cheated on. He was a very social guy (that's how he found out) with many connections. But he wasn't rich and he wasn't good looking so i caught him sleeping in the couch with his dick out from falling asleep jerking off while his wife slept upstairs. He told my ex that him and her mother hadn't had sex in over a year.

NT matters most
With online becoming the most popular way to meet your partner looks is becoming increasinly important and personality which is what you mean when you say neurotypical - is becoming almost obsolete especially for hookups. You can't argue against this.

With online becoming the most popular way to meet your partner looks is becoming increasinly important and personality which is what you mean when you say neurotypical - is becoming almost obsolete especially for hookups. You can't argue against this.
Online is the main way if ur non NT

Online is the main way if ur non NT
Online is almost objectively the best way for hookups and the club is the worst way by far.

Online means you can invite a girl over, have sex and she'll leave before its bed time.

Club means you get drunk and sweaty, she gets drunk and sweaty, you get to your house both still very drunk and wakeup the next morning with some bitch in your bed and you didn't feel as much either bcuz you drank before sex. This way is less validating (as she didn't have a full conscious when having sex with you) but also more time consuming and expensive by far.

Only reason to hookup by club is if you like dancing and socializing more than sex.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and LightSkinNoob
Perfect example of delusions. Read through it.

Online is almost objectively the best way for hookups and the club is the worst way by far.

Online means you can invite a girl over, have sex and she'll leave before its bed time.

Club means you get drunk and sweaty, she gets drunk and sweaty, you get to your house both still very drunk and wakeup the next morning with some bitch in your bed and you didn't feel as much either bcuz you drank before sex. This way is less validating (as she didn't have a full conscious when having sex with you) but also more time consuming and expensive by far.

Only reason to hookup by club is if you like dancing and socializing more than sex.
I been to a club illegally 2 times in my life and most of my slays are not from tinder

How can you deny personality theory in today day and age? Girls live on the moment, they are not like your average hyperneurotic Looksmax user, they are irrational af, they will just go with the guy that makes them feel the right way at the right time, looks do play a role on the vibes you give off, yes, but girls nowadays are desensitized to looks from the most part due to seeing so many ridiculous gl guys online, if you are just a regular above average guy the treatment you will receive from women based on your looks won't change much compared to the one of a plain normie, seriously.

This post really drives my point home so I am gonna quote it:
and most posts here are useless and retarded because posters make it seem like the general population only consists of models and freaks, when in reality most of your "competition" is around your range, meaning even a small non-looks related comparative advantage can get you the W

very gl people, those in the middle and very ugly people mostly organically group within society, in one way or another

"wouldnt happen if you were chad" type replies to people asking for advice in 50-50 situations are more estrogenic than anything written on reddit

Also JFL at the irony of you posting BlacksOps2cel to try to prove your point when you said in the past that people using extremes is a stupid way to argue, most normies look nowhere near as bad as him, but even then I've seen some guys that didn't look much better than him do well with women, they just didn't have that spineless awkward cuck look to their faces (despite not being pretty in the slightest).
Looking NT (not even acting, just looking like it) is actually so important, so many examples of high PSL models who look like school shooters that would go completely unnoticed by women.

Meanwhile you have HTNs on their 20s here that are literal KHHVs, tell me what's the difference between them and those normies?

Anyway OP you are from fucking Sweden, it's a known fact that Northern Europeans are reserved and less sociable than the rest of the world, go to America or Southern Europe and you will see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, ReadBooksEveryday and Danish_Retard
most normies look nowhere near as bad as him
Its not an extreme. In my yearbook there is a significant number of guys less attractive. Guys who are obese, guys who are 5’5, guys who are straight up inbred looking.

He’s a bottom 10% Guy which is someone you’ll see 50 times when walking down a popular street and not an extreme.

meanwhile in america; top 10% face, top 5-10% personality , i can get top 5-20% girl
in fuckin turkey; top 1-5% face, bottom 10% personality πŸ’€

Its not an extreme. In my yearbook there is a significant number of guys less attractive. Guys who are obese, guys who are 5’5, guys who are straight up inbred looking.

He’s a bottom 10% Guy which is someone you’ll see 50 times when walking down a popular street and not an extreme.
Come on dude, he became a fucking incel icon for a reason, look at his mouth and these deer in headlights UEE ridden eyes.

I can hardly find people as ugly as him, if that's common where you live then I am moving there to experience chad treatment lol.