Ending the looks vs personality debate (Stop being retarded)

Umm yikes sweetie, women don’t care about looks in long term relationships.

Looks only matter for hookups, sweetie. Your personality is what keeps them interested long term :Comfy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

i dont get what ppl find weird from these posts. its literally the same for men just less strict. ppl get so caught up in words they forget to turn on their brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
The past year this forum has shifted from a mostly lookist forum to an almost fully bluepilled one. The argument is that "Looks aren't the reason you don't get respected and don't get girls" and that being better looking wouldn't solve the problem. Instead of saying personality which would get them memed to death they use neurotypical.

The irony is that "about 1% of the world's population has autism spectrum disorder" making it an extreme exception and meaning that for 99% of the population this jus isn't the case.

Usually though they're just miss using the word and do mean personality (how you interact, opinions, charm etc etc) and some even say it means both personality and social status. Your personality, social status and worldview is HEAVILY influenced by your looks.

Some people are too high inhibition or weird but that's 10% of the population at most and you'd find that the vast majority of those people are ugly to begin with.

Personality is hindering 10% of the population but looks is holding back 80% from getting the better looking girl than they are now.

For a top 10% looks guy with a bottom 10% awkvard personality can easily get laid. A 1/10 is the beginning of getting average girls in your instagram dms and this guy will literally only have to let the girl invite herself to him in order to get laid.

View attachment 1784239

For a top 10% personality guy with a bottom 10% face he'll need to pay for sex or try to get a girl drunk. He's not going to charm an average looking girl into having sex with him.
View attachment 1784245

How can you seriously argue that personality is more important than looks?

If you're arguments is going to be that I'm retarded, ugly or never go outside then it just proves you don't have an argument.

Tagging potential bluepillers
@looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @Biggdink @ForeverRecession

Tagging potential lookists
@Lars @Anchor_Ship @thecel @xefo @Master
i agree 100 percent, on these forums the pat year i keep hearing this NT talk, only a small percentage of people have chemical brain imbalance that effects them. Most of the nt folks are coping, with the fact their not physically attractive enough to get the women they want. Folks keep trying to bring in personality and being social into why their not getting women. Its not rocket science, women outnumber men on college campuses 60-40 percent ratio, and yet the women still ignore about 80 percent of the males and fuck a smaller pool of men. It has nothing to do with being nt but being physically what the women want.

You don't need friends or a social circle for women to fuck you. IF folks went outside they would see this. When i on campus had spanish milfs on campus trying to fuck me, even had one small black women, who was very skinny sit right next to me saying her ex boyfriend was big like me. I had only been around the black girl for 2 hours in a 48 hour period. The spanish milfs i was only around them even less only 20 minutes. One spanish women after three months in class invited me back to her apartment. I HAD NOT A SINGLE FRIEND ON CAMPUS OR SOCIAL CIRCLE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
Lol you live in Sweden

Go walk around any Canadian city and tell me if you believe looks matter

Common to see young fit skinny girls with bald
, skinny fat, ugly, short guys

Sometimes all of this combined + Dravidian
sweden is full of nerdics lol if you think nerdics have any appeal

Lol you live in Sweden

Go walk around any Canadian city and tell me if you believe looks matter

Common to see young fit skinny girls with bald
, skinny fat, ugly, short guys

Sometimes all of this combined + Dravidian
idk how things are in canada but i bet they all have big skulls. brutal

It matters but it definitly isn't what keeps them interested. When you're not an attractive guy her girlfriends will remind her of how much better looking she is than you, she won't be proud of showing you off to people and many other scenarios like these.

After the first months personality (money) starts to become extra important but looks will always be there.

My ex had a dad who kept getting cheated on. He was a very social guy (that's how he found out) with many connections. But he wasn't rich and he wasn't good looking so i caught him sleeping in the couch with his dick out from falling asleep jerking off while his wife slept upstairs. He told my ex that him and her mother hadn't had sex in over a year.
this just aging and long living with each other. You think that people who have children together and have been together for 20 years at the age of 40-60 still have sex? Grow up, life is not a movie. Regardless of looks and anything that was a long time ago, people get bored of each other after a long time or get on each other's nerves because of the slightest stupidity.

The problem is you're ugly as sin. You wouldn't get an average women even with the personality of Jesus Christ.
but he is too stupid to acknowledge that
he is like part of the 3 coping musketeers of looksmax

@Curry Suicide the ring leader copes with social circle when he is fat and deformed
@Zer0/∞ copes with oofy doofy which is really like a betabuxx or a 1 in million exception
@Pendejo the disgraced looksmax mod also copes with social circle and NT but at the same time he refuse to leave his basement and he refuse to stop posting on looksmax. How you gonna be NT and build a social circle if you stay locked in your basement while posting away on an incel board?

no idiot, let them cope, let the bluepill win, fuck. what do you want a bunch of arvids on the streets ? JFL.

True story and happened more Than once. I’m working on my motorcycle in one of our garages rn that happens to be close to where he lives. He always looks so sad despite being a very social Guy.

Umm yikes sweetie, women don’t care about looks in long term relationships.

Looks only matter for hookups, sweetie. Your personality is what keeps them interested long term :Comfy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

its a mix of both

People never wake up from their delusional hopeful ideology. See new thread everyday "nt is why i don't get girls" just to find out they look like a fallout ghoul.