Ending the "NEA mogger" cope

A

awpatheris

Iron
Everytime I log onto this forum I always see the same retards @Meraki and the other larping asians @HTNChadlite making some retarded post on how "NEA"s are better than Southeast Asians, well hate to break this to you buddy but they aren't some kind of Mongol Aryan species they are literally the same thing as the Southeast Asians that you seem to think are subhuman for some reason. I bet you got your onitis stolen from you by some 5'3 vietnamese bull

"W-w-why are Westerner East asians so dark?"
"W-wwhy are NEAs so high IQ while SEA's are so wetarded"
"W-why do I get no attention irl even though im a self pwocwamed chadwite on an incel forum"
"W-why did i just watch while my onewitis was flirting with a subhuman fiwipiwo"

I've never seen a good looking NEA and I live in an area with a fuck ton of all kinds of Asian. Only actual mogger asians are filipinos. While "NEAs" waste their youth studying for calculus and playing league, filipinos are dunking at like 5'6 benching 305 at 120 pounds and getting with every girl in sight

There were like 7 exchange students from China this year and guess what? THEY'RE ALL FUCKING UGLY. I remember reading these retarded "NEA supremacy" posts and telling myself that I wasn't gonna go near China even though I like the culture and infrastructure and shit, but in reality "Northeast Asians" are not 6'3 or some retarded shit i know most of you live in either India or europe so you probably have never met a "NEA" but yeah they're pretty fucking ugly and like 5'8 on average (Most of them are 17 and like 2 are 16 and 18) (Exchange students are the rich Chinese too right? The ones with proper food, education, sports, etc)

Most chinese /east asians are chill though just retards like @Meraki pissing me off

How do I know they're NEA? Because they're pale and I randomly came up to one during one of my classes and asked where in China he was from and he said Beijing. I asked another and he said Dalian. So yeah sorry to say this but you are all the same in my eyes and probably everyone elses too.

Btw I bet you aren't even "NEA" either you're probably a typical Cantonese from Yunnan or Sichuan (idk what you call em) to make yourself seem more "superior" because your pathetic incel little mind has been influenced by 14 year old neo nazis on the forum. And these so called "NEAs" never show their face either! Really makes you think doesn't it? It's always some retarded little rant about "nooo my bideltoid is only 21 inches and not 23 its over :(:(:(" (come on son you're not fooling anyone)

And i know they're larps too because I've seen the actual face of one of them (apparently its an alt of some retard east asian supremacist) and i was laughing for the next 5 minutes not because he was ugly but because he managed to trick half of the people reading his posts into beliving in his ideology while looking like that

I played fortnite with one of the NEAs during that class he 200 pump mogged me

Idk about the rest of east asia though id like to visit those countries. Never met a taiwanese, koreans and japanese are cool though

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 60224, Deleted member 52953 and 11 others
brutal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel and efidescontinuado
SEA MONKEYS are as different from NEA Aryans as sandniggers are from Europeans

Screenshot 20240112 063809

@Meraki

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Father47, yirma19 and 1 other person
Everytime I log onto this forum I always see the same retards @Meraki and the other larping asians @HTNChadlite making some retarded post on how "NEA"s are better than Southeast Asians, well hate to break this to you buddy but they aren't some kind of Mongol Aryan species they are literally the same thing as the Southeast Asians that you seem to think are subhuman for some reason. I bet you got your onitis stolen from you by some 5'3 vietnamese bull

"W-why do I get no attention irl even though im a self pwocwamed chadwite on an incel forum"
"W-why did i just watch while my onewitis was flirting with a subhuman fiwipiwo"

I've never seen a good looking NEA and I live in an area with a fuck ton of all kinds of Asian. Only actual mogger asians are filipinos. While "NEAs" waste their youth studying for calculus and playing league, filipinos are dunking at like 5'6 benching 305 at 120 pounds and getting with every girl in sight

There were like 7 exchange students from China this year and guess what? THEY'RE ALL FUCKING UGLY. I remember reading these retarded "NEA supremacy" posts and telling myself that I wasn't gonna go near China even though I like the culture and infrastructure and shit, but in reality "Northeast Asians" are not 6'3 or some retarded shit i know most of you live in either India or europe so you probably have never met a "NEA" but yeah they're pretty fucking ugly and like 5'8 on average (Most of them are 17 and like 2 are 16 and 18) (Exchange students are the rich Chinese too right? The ones with proper food, education, sports, etc)

Most chinese /east asians are chill though just retards like @Meraki pissing me off

How do I know they're NEA? Because they're pale and I randomly came up to one during one of my classes and asked where in China he was from and he said Beijing. I asked another and he said Dalian. So yeah sorry to say this but you are all the same in my eyes and probably everyone elses too.

Btw I bet you aren't even "NEA" either you're probably a typical Cantonese from Yunnan or Sichuan (idk what you call em) to make yourself seem more "superior" because your pathetic incel little mind has been influenced by 14 year old neo nazis on the forum. And these so called "NEAs" never show their face either! Really makes you think doesn't it? It's always some retarded little rant about "nooo my bideltoid is only 21 inches and not 23 its over :(:(:(" (come on son you're not fooling anyone)

And i know they're larps too because I've seen the actual face of one of them (apparently its an alt of some retard east asian supremacist) and i was laughing for the next 5 minutes not because he was ugly but because he managed to trick half of the people reading his posts into beliving in his ideology while looking like that

Idk about the rest of east asia though id like to visit those countries. Never met a taiwanese, koreans and japanese are cool though
Who hurt you bhai? :lul:

I have a video prove of 22 inches bideltoid too my boy

Go along and meatride your fellow cantonese incel to prove an ideology to impress 14 year olds on an incel forum 😂😂😂 proving my point son
If anything Cantonese are also mogger

Jackson Wang
Takeshi kaneshiro
I think even Hu bing

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and HeightPilledum
Mb chinese are cool though whatever you are
So Korean bullied you?

Hmm they called me name and shit but I am not butthurted tho, they hVe gained their rights.

Go along and meatride your fellow cantonese incel to prove an ideology to impress 14 year olds on an incel forum 😂😂😂 proving my point son
I don't like that ricecel at all, but we can both agree on some things

So Korean bullied you?

Hmm they called me name and shit but I am not butthurted tho, they hVe gained their rights.
Dont project your experiences onto me. One of my closest friends is korean

Btw how do u measure bideltoid? From end of shoulder to end to shoulder?

Dont project your experiences onto me. One of my closest friends is korean

Btw how do u measure bideltoid? From end of shoulder to end to shoulder?

From end of shoulder to the another end of shoulder

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
From end of shoulder to the another end of shoulder
Tf? Shouldnt everyone be at 20+ then if you just train upper body? I thought it was from the end of the bone to the other, nvm you were right

Tf? Shouldnt everyone be at 20+ then if you just train upper body? I thought it was from the end of the bone to the other, nvm you were right

Do you know anything?

Thats biacromial

Also no not everyone is 20+ inches

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, yirma19 and awpatheris
SEA mogs on average here in the west. They're way more NT and have slightly less distinct mongoloid pheno.

To this day I have yet to see any convincing evidence of the so called "Kpop pill"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, efidescontinuado, murdah and 3 others
SEA mogs on average here in the west. They're way more NT and have slightly less distinct mongoloid pheno.

To this day I have yet to see any convincing evidence of the so called "Kpop pill"
i mean tbf ive met 100 asians, and no one really kpopmaxxes its more streetwear or thug asians

• +1
Reactions: fikki, forevermirin and awpatheris

Because NEA are richer they don’t normal immigrate to the west especially the rich one.

• +1
Reactions: fikki
i mean tbf ive met 100 asians, and no one really kpopmaxxes its more streetwear or thug asians

Exposure bias

U met whitewashed asians not Asians in their homelands

tbh op I find @Meraki extremely low iq as well BUT

north > south , as a rule of thumb, so sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, murdah, capybar and 4 others
Exposure bias
i mean this is in america, the only that could be categorized as kpopmaxxed is a korean international but hes literally korean so i can't really count it. he did pull as ltn tho

Because NEA are richer they don’t normal immigrate to the west especially the rich one.
Nigga what. Isn't all of SoCal filled with gooks? And there are plenty of them here in Canada too

You know thats bs. If you want to ignore my experience look at any street interview vid/tourism/nightlife vid in some place in Northern china. I will pay u for every time anyone remotely resembles what you think an "Nea" is on the screen

tbh op I find @Meraki extremely low iq as well BUT

north > south , as a rule of thumb, so sorry.
You wouldnt know since you dont live in the states. In my area tamilians/dark skin indians have it the best here among south asians (not some shithole like Edison or Brampton but a really diverse rich area in the northeast)

Filipinos and koreans have it the best among east asians, not sure about wveryone else but arabs are p much the same

Exposure bias

U met whitewashed asians not Asians in their homelands
completely true, id rather be whitewashed than larping as a korean, i don't mind looking at that shit but i don't wanna be worshipping it, just wanna be normal

@forevermirin The indians/south asians that spread the stereotypes to everyone else in the west are from the north. Any indian living in the west can attest to this

i

i'm half taiwanese and everyone basically looks super similar to china but the culture is more like singapore idk about now tho, it is the republic of china tho

You know thats bs. If you want to ignore my experience look at any street interview vid/tourism/nightlife vid in some place in Northern china. I will pay u for every time anyone remotely resembles what you think an "Nea" is on the screen

Tf is this lol i open up tiktok and this is the first post

Attachments

• v10025g50000cim1d33c77ubfk52fae0.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Xangsane, capybar and 1 other person
completely true, id rather be whitewashed than larping as a korean, i don't mind looking at that shit but i don't wanna be worshipping it, just wanna be normal
Hmm

Bias to the corr

You wouldnt know since you dont live in the states. In my area tamilians/dark skin indians have it the best here among south asians (not some shithole like Edison or Brampton but a really diverse rich area in the northeast)
lies, and i do know since i lived half my life there. north indian phenos are treated very differently from dravidian ones - the dravidians i find usually sticking to themselves and east asians since they bond over their strict upbringing, nerdy miindsets and appreciation of black culture.

north indians of my pheno and others usually get told we "dont look indian" and often get mistook for latino and/or mena. which has its pros and cons. but im talking about diagonally opposite from where u are in the country
Filipinos and koreans have it the best among east asians, not sure about wveryone else but arabs are p much the same
depends, filipino culture is generally much chiller than ne asian/viet so they end up being most nt and kinda similar to mexicans in a way - but in terms of looks filipina women fog their men considerably and almost always date outside.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Hmm

Bias to the corr
i mean you gotta realize im literally not korean, like if a hoe is with me because im korean id just kill myself. My brother pulled a mtb-htb kpop girl bitch was crazy! Although that girl did have down syndrome running through her family

• Hmm...
lies, and i do know since i lived half my life there. north indian phenos are treated very differently from dravidian ones - the dravidians i find usually sticking to themselves and east asians since they bond over their strict upbringing, nerdy miindsets and appreciation of black culture.

north indians of my pheno and others usually get told we "dont look indian" and often get mistook for latino and/or mena. which has its pros and cons. but im talking about diagonally opposite from where u are in the country

depends, filipino culture is generally much chiller than ne asian/viet so they end up being most nt and kinda similar to mexicans in a way - but in terms of looks filipina women fog their men considerably and almost always date outside.
Nigga we could go on for ages maybe youre just really light. This is what ive seen, even other indian NRIs make fun of people from UP bihar etc for acting retarded

And ye im guessing what u mean by "diagonal opposite" is cali where there are a fuckton of mexicans so thats probably why

@forevermirin The indians/south asians that spread the stereotypes to everyone else in the west are from the north. Any indian living in the west can attest to this
depends what you consider the "north".

and not sure what stereotypes yo umean, the apu simpsons and raj bbt stereotypes are very clearly south indian. most indians in the us have been south indian so it makes sense.

I have met atleast 100 north and south indian

In the west they all are treated the same! No one cares about your caste system outside of India!

If anything when you mentioned SEA girls dating out should have been red flag or cringe not something to be admired about.

NEA growing up in a strict environment is good, it means they are cultured. Why are you supporting lowclass behaviour.

And aren’t you @forevergymcelling that ltn Curry?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
depends what you consider the "north".

and not sure what stereotypes yo umean, the apu simpsons and raj bbt stereotypes are very clearly south indian. most indians in the us have been south indian so it makes sense.
Raj mogs ngl intelligence wise

Isnt he smarter than sheldon?

• JFL
Nigga we could go on for ages maybe youre just really light. This is what ive seen, even other indian NRIs make fun of people from UP bihar etc for acting retarded
yeah up - bihar is their favorite scapegoat even tho 1. its barely north india and 2. its got the hoghest population density of the whole country (basically over 1/2 of india population) so no shit they're gonna have the most weirdos.

most "nri" indians are deeply insecure and uninformed anyway, one of the worst diasporas of all time

yeah up - bihar is their favorite scapegoat even tho 1. its barely north india and 2. its got the hoghest population density of the whole country (basically over 1/2 of india population) so no shit they're gonna have the most weirdos.

most "nri" indians are deeply insecure and uninformed anyway, one of the worst diasporas of all time
We must live in two different worlds, all i see are indian fuckboys with perms and wifebeaters driving at 200 mph in their commmunity roads

Raj mogs ngl intelligence wise

Isnt he smarter than sheldon?
i dont care tbh. raj represents a completely different ethnicity to me and yet we get lumped together as "indian"

its like when portuguese curries and finnish gooks get lumped together as "white".

i dont even care about whos better or worse, we're just different.

• Hmm...
We must live in two different worlds, all i see are indian fuckboys with perms and wifebeaters driving at 200 mph in their commmunity roads
you clearly dont know many indians, or are just very young.

i dont care tbh. raj represents a completely different ethnicity to me and yet we get lumped together as "indian"

its like when portuguese curries and finnish gooks get lumped together as "white".

i dont even care about whos better or worse, we're just different.
Finnish are more white if anything

• +1
I have met atleast 100 north and south indian

In the west they all are treated the same! No one cares about your caste system outside of India!

If anything when you mentioned SEA girls dating out should have been red flag or cringe not something to be admired about.

NEA growing up in a strict environment is good, it means they are cultured. Why are you supporting lowclass behaviour.

And aren’t you @forevergymcelling that ltn Curry?
Ur right about caste, i dont think even indians care about that shit anymore. Wdym by strict environment? I find it ironic, the highest viewing tiktoks sshowing chinese girls in china (douyin) are interviewing tall russian dudes, and dont east asians marry out of their race the most? Especially among gen z, disregarding vietnam war vets and filipinas

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: awpatheris
Ima head to sleep thanks for curing my boredom niggas

Dont take it the wrong way @Meraki i like chinese people it's just that saying shit like "NEAs are above every other east asian" is like me saying that Brahmins are above every other indian

@forevermirin Difference between a FOB and son of a FOB is like night and day

Ima head to sleep thanks for curing my boredom niggas

Dont take it the wrong way @Meraki i like chinese people it's just that saying shit like "NEAs are above every other east asian" is like me saying that Brahmins are above every other indian

It's the law of nature

North mogs south

I stand by my view

Idk about you brown sea jungle gook and that dalit bottom of the barrel think
Nah bro im a brahmin bull straight from hyperborea my ancestors never mixee with dravidians

Idk about you brown sea jungle gook and that dalit bottom of the barrel think
is that why nea bitches simp for jat cock???? jfl i agree with op about your superiority complex being the funiest shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
is that why nea bitches simp for jat cock???? jfl i agree with op about your superiority complex being the funiest shit ever

Cage at this dalit, you think people outside of India care about your caste?😩

no shit, ones american the others indian. but on the flipside 2nd gens will hold insecurities more deeply since theyre raised into them.