Ending the "NEA mogger" cope

yeah, but its a big range. youre probably in hs.
Thats what matters though, we cant be talking about and comparing people who came here to study and work for money with highschoolers whos #1 priority is to get laid

Thats what matters though, we cant be talking about and comparing people who came here to study and work for money with highschoolers whos #1 priority is to get laid
what do u think is the #1 priority in college jfl

no shit, ones american the others indian. but on the flipside 2nd gens will hold insecurities more deeply since theyre raised into them.
Yeah and they care more deeply about their looks and removing those stereotypes which is why they shouldnt be compared to FOBs.

My family came here in the 50s-60s so I cant speak much on it

Yeah and they care more deeply about their looks and removing those stereotypes which is why they shouldnt be compared to FOBs.
yeah both suck, i dont associate with either. i prefer people without inferiority complexes

Fobs arent trying to get laid theyre trying to get money and a degree

My family came here in the 50s-60s so I cant speak much on it
Muh fob

Stfu you self hating ethnic

You think you are superior to fob yet you both sharing the same genetic based

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
yeah both suck, i dont associate with either. i prefer people without inferiority complexes
If anything you prob have inferiority complex

U dont want to be associated eith fob bc u r scared of others will judge yet in their minds u both r the same

Muh fob

Stfu you self hating ethnic

You think you are superior to fob yet you both sharing the same genetic based
How am i self hating? Id rather have money than women

If anything you prob have inferiority complex

U dont want to be associated eith fob bc u r scared of others will judge yet in their minds u both r the same
no its a personality thing nothing to do with fobs. im insecure for not associating with self hating ethnics? sure, idc tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
no its a personality thing nothing to do with fobs. im insecure for not associating with self hating ethnics? sure, idc tho

If anything those dalit in the west are prob more self hating than the native ones

INice cope greycel
Explain how im self hating. My family came here almost 70 years ago and we still consider ourselves indian first despite being mixed with other shit. So apparently being happy about my current generation and talking about how first gen immigrants ruined our image is self hating jfl , youre retarded. Im proud of who i am, i dont spread theories about a subrace supremacy on an incel forum. I already told u not to project onto me

Explain how im self hating. My family came here almost 70 years ago and we still consider ourselves indian first despite being mixed with other shit. So apparently being happy about my current generation and talking about how first gen immigrants ruined our image is self hating jfl , youre retarded. Im proud of who i am, i dont spread theories about a subrace supremacy on an incel forum. I already told u not to project onto me
So you are curry

Talking about SEA and NEA

@andy9432

• Hmm...
Reactions: awpatheris
So you are curry

Talking about SEA and NEA

@andy9432
Why does it matter, i have a cousin from turkey which is basically china. I have grounds to talk about this

Asian tensions are rising in .org it seems I will observe closely
No

We NEA and SEA are just bantering, jfl if u cant tell

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
No

We NEA and SEA are just bantering, jfl if u cant tell
this is literally what aspiringchanglite kept responding to me unironically, more larp threads incoming :lasereyes:

this is literally what aspiringchanglite kept responding to me unironically, more larp threads incoming :lasereyes:
Blud is the biggest larp ever. Dont believe a word he says, i have his face and old posts he is the opposite of what he says he is in fact hes the reason why i hate asians on this forum, over for me letting trolling alts get into my head

Blud is the biggest larp ever. Dont believe a word he says, i have his face and old posts he is the opposite of what he says he is in fact hes the reason why i hate asians on this forum, over for me letting trolling alts get into my head
Alt my ass

I only have one acc

i mean i'd assume hes atleast mtn on how lean he is and hes said before hes like mid mtn peak htn i guess.

i mean i'd assume hes atleast mtn on how lean he is and hes said before hes like mid mtn peak htn i guess.
If the pic i have is actually him he is literally a SEA (tan skin bulbous nose weird lips) looks like one of those fuckin #08 #keshi edating pinoy valorant players

No way its him tho nigga is a filipino talking about "han supremacy"

• So Sad
If the pic i have is actually him he is literally a SEA (tan skin bulbous nose weird lips) looks like one of those fuckin valorant players
meraki or aspiringchanglite?

@gooner23 You're another one of the alts arent you. Not fooling me with your bitch ass crying emojis 😂

@gooner23 You're another one of the alts arent you. Not fooling me
all i do i post about penis and argue with people in moneymaking and bodybuilding. Ive only created like 1-2 threads bruh

all i do i post about penis and argue with people in moneymaking and bodybuilding. Ive only created like 1-2 threads bruh
Yeah sure man

• So Sad
@forevermirin A fob that studies in a foreign country to get laid is beyond me. Thats like $70k a year tuition just for pussy. At that point thats on them not on anyone else

All the NEA shillers are practically jungle gooks, and nobody is bullying anyone because theres no confirmed full blooded SEA poster here to bully

htn is from the jungles of fujian
chinksupremacy is a cantonese monkey
meraki is a lao monkey
starboy is north vietnamese

All the NEA shillers are practically jungle gooks, and nobody is bullying anyone because theres no confirmed full blooded SEA poster here to bully

meraki is a lao monkey
I thought the first two were alts of starboy

@forevermirin A fob that studies in a foreign country to get laid is beyond me. Thats like $70k a year tuition just for pussy. At that point thats on them not on anyone else
Who are you even talking about

Who are you even talking about
What you said earlier about me saying that fobs are only here to study & make a living. And you said that I have to be in highschool

Think about it practically which exchange student is paying almost 6 figures a year just to get white pussy. Unless its some millionaire but almost all indian exchange students are rich but not rich enough

And yeah u can say that the fob needs a social life too but realistically their priorities are money and a degree

meraki is a lao monkey
Monkey my ass

What you said earlier about me saying that fobs are only here to study & make a living. And you said that I have to be in highschool

Think about it practically which exchange student is paying almost 6 figures a year just to get white pussy. Unless its some millionaire but almost all indian exchange students are rich but not rich enough

And yeah u can say that the fob needs a social life too but realistically their priorities are money and a degree
Really depends on the fobs background. You're talking about a very specific type of fob but the number of rich fobs that to to private school and fuck around is much higher than you think.

Also it's not hard to both get a degree and job while having a good social life.

• +1
Reactions: awpatheris
NT SEA mog studycel NEA in the west. Both mog Pajeetshitters. But they're all bottom tier races in general

meraki is a lao monkey
Just ignore the fact that 99% of pro NEA posters were Korean theory

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How do you lose an argument against @Meraki?

Everytime I log onto this forum I always see the same retards @Meraki and the other larping asians @HTNChadlite making some retarded post on how "NEA"s are better than Southeast Asians, well hate to break this to you buddy but they aren't some kind of Mongol Aryan species they are literally the same thing as the Southeast Asians that you seem to think are subhuman for some reason. I bet you got your onitis stolen from you by some 5'3 vietnamese bull

"W-w-why are Westerner East asians so dark?"
"W-wwhy are NEAs so high IQ while SEA's are so wetarded"
"W-why do I get no attention irl even though im a self pwocwamed chadwite on an incel forum"
"W-why did i just watch while my onewitis was flirting with a subhuman fiwipiwo"

I've never seen a good looking NEA and I live in an area with a fuck ton of all kinds of Asian. Only actual mogger asians are filipinos. While "NEAs" waste their youth studying for calculus and playing league, filipinos are dunking at like 5'6 benching 305 at 120 pounds and getting with every girl in sight

There were like 7 exchange students from China this year and guess what? THEY'RE ALL FUCKING UGLY. I remember reading these retarded "NEA supremacy" posts and telling myself that I wasn't gonna go near China even though I like the culture and infrastructure and shit, but in reality "Northeast Asians" are not 6'3 or some retarded shit i know most of you live in either India or europe so you probably have never met a "NEA" but yeah they're pretty fucking ugly and like 5'8 on average (Most of them are 17 and like 2 are 16 and 18) (Exchange students are the rich Chinese too right? The ones with proper food, education, sports, etc)

Most chinese /east asians are chill though just retards like @Meraki pissing me off

How do I know they're NEA? Because they're pale and I randomly came up to one during one of my classes and asked where in China he was from and he said Beijing. I asked another and he said Dalian. So yeah sorry to say this but you are all the same in my eyes and probably everyone elses too.

Btw I bet you aren't even "NEA" either you're probably a typical Cantonese from Yunnan or Sichuan (idk what you call em) to make yourself seem more "superior" because your pathetic incel little mind has been influenced by 14 year old neo nazis on the forum. And these so called "NEAs" never show their face either! Really makes you think doesn't it? It's always some retarded little rant about "nooo my bideltoid is only 21 inches and not 23 its over :(:(:(" (come on son you're not fooling anyone)

And i know they're larps too because I've seen the actual face of one of them (apparently its an alt of some retard east asian supremacist) and i was laughing for the next 5 minutes not because he was ugly but because he managed to trick half of the people reading his posts into beliving in his ideology while looking like that

I played fortnite with one of the NEAs during that class he 200 pump mogged me

Idk about the rest of east asia though id like to visit those countries. Never met a taiwanese, koreans and japanese are cool though
Ok pajeet

Attachments

• IMG_5015.jpeg
    IMG_5015.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane