Ending the "NEA mogger" cope

Everytime I log onto this forum I always see the same retards @Meraki and the other larping asians @HTNChadlite making some retarded post on how "NEA"s are better than Southeast Asians, well hate to break this to you buddy but they aren't some kind of Mongol Aryan species they are literally the same thing as the Southeast Asians that you seem to think are subhuman for some reason. I bet you got your onitis stolen from you by some 5'3 vietnamese bull

"W-w-why are Westerner East asians so dark?"
"W-wwhy are NEAs so high IQ while SEA's are so wetarded"
"W-why do I get no attention irl even though im a self pwocwamed chadwite on an incel forum"
"W-why did i just watch while my onewitis was flirting with a subhuman fiwipiwo"

I've never seen a good looking NEA and I live in an area with a fuck ton of all kinds of Asian. Only actual mogger asians are filipinos. While "NEAs" waste their youth studying for calculus and playing league, filipinos are dunking at like 5'6 benching 305 at 120 pounds and getting with every girl in sight

There were like 7 exchange students from China this year and guess what? THEY'RE ALL FUCKING UGLY. I remember reading these retarded "NEA supremacy" posts and telling myself that I wasn't gonna go near China even though I like the culture and infrastructure and shit, but in reality "Northeast Asians" are not 6'3 or some retarded shit i know most of you live in either India or europe so you probably have never met a "NEA" but yeah they're pretty fucking ugly and like 5'8 on average (Most of them are 17 and like 2 are 16 and 18) (Exchange students are the rich Chinese too right? The ones with proper food, education, sports, etc)

Most chinese /east asians are chill though just retards like @Meraki pissing me off

How do I know they're NEA? Because they're pale and I randomly came up to one during one of my classes and asked where in China he was from and he said Beijing. I asked another and he said Dalian. So yeah sorry to say this but you are all the same in my eyes and probably everyone elses too.

Btw I bet you aren't even "NEA" either you're probably a typical Cantonese from Yunnan or Sichuan (idk what you call em) to make yourself seem more "superior" because your pathetic incel little mind has been influenced by 14 year old neo nazis on the forum. And these so called "NEAs" never show their face either! Really makes you think doesn't it? It's always some retarded little rant about "nooo my bideltoid is only 21 inches and not 23 its over :(:(:(" (come on son you're not fooling anyone)

And i know they're larps too because I've seen the actual face of one of them (apparently its an alt of some retard east asian supremacist) and i was laughing for the next 5 minutes not because he was ugly but because he managed to trick half of the people reading his posts into beliving in his ideology while looking like that

I played fortnite with one of the NEAs during that class he 200 pump mogged me

Idk about the rest of east asia though id like to visit those countries. Never met a taiwanese, koreans and japanese are cool though
the NEA mog Southeast asians come from how they tend to fit in with asian beauty standards a but more, since their skin is lighter. On average id say both races are on the same level and arent superior to each other.

However if u take a look at top chinese or asian celebrities they are all gonna be from nea/korea, since the changs of nea fit the ideal beauty standard more than sea. This only applies to changs though, my school just got a couple foreign exhange students from nea and theyre all subhumans. At my school southeast asians also mog hard cuz theyre more americanized while neas just study.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, awpatheris, shabby890 and 1 other person
It's pretty undeniable that the more northern the better looking
You can see plenty of SEAs on social media wishing they were NEA but never a NEA that says they want to look SEA

But yeah for the west SEAs tend to not be studycels which is good for 'slaying' and being NT
In terms of home countries I'm sorry but the big 3 East Asian countries mog to dust. They are a lot more wealthier, more advanced, and more connected to the world

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's pretty undeniable that the more northern the better looking
You can see plenty of SEAs on social media wishing they were NEA but never a NEA that says they want to look SEA

But yeah for the west SEAs tend to not be studycels which is good for 'slaying' and being NT
In terms of home countries I'm sorry but the big 3 East Asian countries mog to dust. They are a lot more wealthier, more advanced, and more connected to the world
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!